Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-01-2020, 02:51 PM

The sun was too bright, the bed was too tousled, his breathing was too loud. Zee's morning wake up was already not going the way she'd like, and with each passing waking moment the pounding in her head only began to intensify. Faint memories of the night previous were already coming back to her, her delicate paws lifting to cover her eyes as if it would make it all go away. Back to sleep would be the best solution, relieving her of both her headache and the memory of what had transpired here while she was drunk and angry.

Then she remembered her promise and her paws shifted to allow her to peek out at the slumbering titan. Before she could stop herself and commit to falling back to sleep, she lurched to her feet and moved to bite him upon the bridge of his snout.  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-01-2020, 02:55 PM
The Warlord slept well, with Zee cradled against him. The subtle movement of her rising chest against him, and the feel of her breath stirring the fur below his chin. He was content and at peace, and slept deeply. He did not awake again until morning, when the sun fell upon his eyes, and a sharp pain struck at his muzzle.

His eyes flew pen, and he was greeted with Zee’s eyes, just above his own. A hint of blood on her teeth from where her strike had broken skin. Ignoring the subtle pain of the wound, he grinned at his woman. He had not forgotten her promise, not the one he had made her as she had drifted off to sleep. “Beloved.” he purred.

He surged upwards suddenly, knocking her off his belly and onto the floor, trapping her beneath him as he looked down at her with a sultry grin. “I promised you more than just a love bite.” he explained, grazing his teeth carefully below her ear

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
09-01-2020, 11:59 PM
She'd had the advantage of consciousness and still her bite barely phased the hardened warrior, Zee's throat rumbled with small angry growls as he dislodged her, throwing her beneath him like swatting a fly. With her best burst of energy she struggled, flailing wildly beneath his weight until the movement brought back her headache and she flopped to the ground with a groan. "I remember nothing. Lies." She argued weakly, her eyes narrowing as she stared him down. "I swear I would have remembered that." Multiple frustrated huffs continued from her as Zee sporatically attempted to free herself, failing each time. Why did he have to be so damn big?

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-02-2020, 03:36 PM
He let out a soft, sultry chuckle at her vain attempts. The Warlord did not intend to let her go any time soon. Not until he had had his way with her, marked her as his. Placed his scent in all sorts of places across her body. “No lies.” he purred, capturing one paw and kissing it, unfazed if that got him a few scratches on his face.

Releasing it, he began to slide slowly down her body, searching for all her tender spots to lay kisses, until she could forget why she was mad at him. Running counter intuitive to that, he chuckled softly. “You might have been making small snoring sounds when I said it.” he admitted.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

09-02-2020, 05:28 PM
The horned queen responded as she always did to his romance - with a low, threatening growl. Men. Of course it helped to temper the anger to feel his fangs slide down her fur, his kisses layered every way as he traveled her body. The growl sounded once more, though with much less argument behind it. "You think you can love me hard enough to make me forget what's happened?" She asked softly, her eyes sliding shut and her head falling back at his touch. He knew all her weakness, could manipulate her body nearly better then she could by this point in their relationship. "Go ahead and try." A crooked, daring smile tugged at her lips.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-02-2020, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 05:36 PM by Sirius.)
“Is that a challenge, my Horned Queen?” he whispered, his head had moved below her ear as he uttered his warning. What followed suit would be the full efforts of a man more concerned with pleasing his lady then he was himself. Taking the dare as the full challenge it was. He would show her why she loved him, why the only wolf she needed was him, and only him.

-fade for the deed-

When at last he did collapse on the bedding beside her, his breathing was laboured and quick from effort, desire, and passion. “I love you, Zee.” he whispered into the sounds of their breathing.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

09-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Zee's grin widened at his whisper, her head turning away from his tantalizing breath behind her ear and a shudder climbing across her body. "The last time you challenged me, you lost." She reminded him, moving to nip at his chin as he pulled away from her ear. "Better work harder this time." The anger still burned within her, though redirecting that passion towards Sirius was an easier task then she'd have expected.

He was a welcome distraction and willing to prove to her with his body in what ways his love for her differed from his love for Deathbelle. The Klein woman would never have him the way she did, and Zee planned on claiming him in the very same way he wished to claim her so the mistake of another encroaching upon them would never dare to happen again. It was easy to lose herself in his touch, his kisses, his warm movements, and it did not take long beneath him for the thought of her once-sister to leave her mind entirely.

-fade-

Her head collapsed beside his own, their rapid breathing the only sounds within the empty den. "Mmm." Zee murmured in response. "I may need you to prove it to me a few more times this week." Though she seemed unconvinced, her small form shifted upon the hide to nudge closer to him so her muzzle might rest upon his chest.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-05-2020, 05:08 PM
“I’ll prove it to you as many times as you desire, my loved one” he promised her, panting softly from the exertion. The thrill of claiming her, lying with her. The passion of her anger and love made him beyond crazy.

She slides closer to him, resting her muzzle on the soft furs of his chest. He licked the corner of her antler, which was a spot he could reach, angled as he was. He leaned his head further back against the furs with a soft sigh. “Our kids are growing, our pack is growing. What do we want next, Zee, the world?” he joked softly to his beloved wife.