Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-03-2020, 08:38 PM

The plains were abundant with life, the summer heat was something she slightly missed from home. Now that she here though applying herself to the pack and being able to be loyal to Aslatiel had brought on a new feeling in her. She had purpose again after all she couldn't and wouldn't live her life lazing about. That's all it felt like her sister had been doing - looking to settle down. Summer was also her season though and the uncomfortable feeling that she'd be desirable to males slightly disgusted her. She ignored it, shaking her head. What was really on her mind was Indigo. The man that Aslatiel held above all others as far as she knew. Kaizer had made a promise to her friend but what good was a promise if she didn't know of the wolves involved in her life? Hopefully it wasn't rude to call upon the prince.

She lifted her head in a howl it really wasn't an urgent one, she called with a bit of a soft tone of just she wanted to talk. Perhaps he could teach her a thing or two though? Kaizer was getting more and more tangled in the royal family and she was unsure what Sirius thought of this. Kaizer just wanted to do her best and her yearning to get closer to those she cared about was strong. Aslatiel held a special place in her heart now and if Indigo was her rock then she wanted to do whatever she could to support the two of them as a loyal knight.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Indigo was usually found tending to his garden by the greenhouse his father had given him. Now that he was a yearling he was making the attempt to get out more. Meet more of the pack, see more of the world. He needed to raise his self confidence, and the only way to do that was work at it every day. He couldn’t always have Aslatiel by his side, he had to rely on his own strength. Meadow was helping him to, with her bright smile and endless help in his garden. Indigo loved his tiny auntie and everything she did for him.

He chanelled that love and her confident smile as he curiously followed the voice to the training grounds. His huge frame not quite as heavy as it would be at full maturity but his size was very obviously from his father. Indigo’s bright blue eyes eventually found her and the boy nodded his head with curiosity. He’d seen her at training, but hadn’t talked before. Not that he talked to that many wolves to begin with.. ”Hi,” he started shyly, but lifted his meaned head with proud. ”Hello,” Indy started again, ”I’m Indy, you’re Asla’s friend?” He asked as a smile played across his young features.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-10-2020, 02:03 PM

The last and first time she had seen him was at training, but seeing him now up close was even more of a surprise. It was obvious he hadn't quiet yet reached his full height but he already was much taller than she was. He was a gorgeous wolf too - Kaizer could see why Asla loved him so much and those fangs too. However, it was more for his kindness from what her friend had told her but Kaizer wanted nothing more than to also be his friend. "Hi, I am. Sorry if it was rude I called prince - you see... I wanted to get a little closer to you and get to know you." for some reason she had to avoid his gaze for a moment in embarassment. "Me and Aslatiel made a promise to each other, I want to be her guard her knight and also her equal to train together, but in order to do that I need your permission or at least I feel that's right." that was an awkward start to a conversation.

She shook her head, "Sorry that was stupid of me. My name's Kaizer it's really a pleasure to meet you Indy." she smiled and sat down. Kaizer had never been really good with small talk and let alone with a stranger. She didn't know if he was going to get angry or even scared of her. Kaizer just wanted to be his friend ultimately.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-13-2020, 06:57 PM
The yearling perked his dark ears and listened, his vibrant blue eyes filled with curiosity as she spoke up. First about disturbing him, and the boy shook his head in signal that she shouldn’t worry about it. She wanted to get to know him better, a statement he hadn’t been expecting. Indigo was a rather private wolf. There weren’t many who tried to seek him out and less that knew him. Those that did knew him very well though, Aslatiel, Meadow, and Aunty Iolaire… They were the groundwork of his whole life.

Knowing that Kaiser held such a special role to his sister made Indy feel a little better that she’d come to him. He didn’t feel better that he couldn’t take up that role. His relationship with Asla went deeper than simply being siblings. Not that he could ever confess or hint to any of the emotion that remained for fear of his father’s wrath. His heart seemed to ache daily for this fact.

He wasn’t sure what to think about all of it but he kept his insecurities to himself instead he smiled lightly and nodded softly. ”You don’t need my permission, Asla is her own wolf. I give you my blessing?” He chuckled softly if that was all she was after. She mentioned getting to know him too, but Indy wasn’t sure where to start with that. She’d need to press a bit more to get much from the quiet boy. ”Um, so, how long have you been in the Armada?” Indigo wasn’t any better with small talk.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-18-2020, 07:15 PM

Kaizer could have seen it, the way Aslatiel talked about Indy and the way that they had interacted with each other. It reminded her of her mother and father a sad fact as her heart mildly mourned for her recently lost parents. Indy and Asla were young they had a whole life of things to figure out and Kaizer wanted to be a part of that. However, she didn't press further on it she was here to get to know him not spend her time trying to weave out his and Asla's relationship. Like he said Asla was her own wolf and it made her chuckle. It was none of her business what went on between the two of them.

"Not very long, maybe half a season. See my parents passed away recently and Boreas was my mothers homeland so we came here. Though me and my siblings chose our separate paths of course." she explained softly. She was at least good at small talk, being more of an extroverted wolf she didn't mind nudging it a bit. "So what do you think of your role as prince? Do you plan on taking your father's place or something else in mind?" she was just genuinely curious. Hopefully it wasn't too sensitive of a subject for him. It was okay not to know what you wanted out of life just yet.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-23-2020, 06:50 AM
Indigo wasn’t even sure about his relationship with his sister, he loved her more than anyone else in the entire world. They’d grown in and left the womb together. She literally felt like the other half of him. Aslatiel was a part of him that would never be separated no matter the space and laws between them. He loved her.

Dark red marked ears perked lightly as he listened to the knight speak. He understood siblings taking a different path, he wasn’t as close to his brothers as he had once been. They seemed so much different from him. He couldn’t comprehend losing his parents, they were an integral part of his life. Kaizer was a bit older than he was though.

”I…” he started, looking down as he thought about where his place would be. At one point he had felt like less than his brothers when he hadn’t been picked as heir. Then he’d found his plants but more recently he realized he didn’t want to heal others. Indigo didn’t want to be a healer, he wanted to be a gardener. ”I don’t know. It doesn’t seem like my title means much. My brothers are Father’s heirs.” He thought a little more deeply before confessing. ”I don’t know what I want.”

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-30-2020, 10:38 PM

She hummed for a moment in thought. He was very young, she remembered being that young. There was one thing she didn't get to do at that age and it was to be a pup really. All that weight on his shoulders and it didn't seem like he wanted to be a part of it. Kaizer didn't know what was going through Aslatiel's head either, but still Kaizer felt the need to ease a bit of Indigo's worries. She looked around the plains for a moment. "Your title only means as much as you want it to, but it really doesn't make you who you are Indigo and it's okay that you're still figuring that out." she was still figuring that out herself.

"Why don't we do something you like. Trust me I won't judge, you're talking to someone who likes to fight wars for fun." she chuckled lightly but she was serious. Being in the front lines of a fight there was no other feeling like the rush of danger. Life was a complicated thing and she had learned that at a very young age.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
10-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Maybe he was pressured slightly to train, but no more than the rest of the pack. He did his work and trained hard but did he know what he wanted to do with it in the end? Not really. He’d gotten lessons from Iolaire, but the ones about the plants themselves stuck a whole lot better than the ones that were actually about healing. He didn’t really like talking to patients, and he was so big now that he had trouble with tiny tasks.

He didn’t know what to do with that though, he hadn’t talked to his parents about it and now as he stood before Kaizer he just smiled and nodded softly at her statement. He’d have time to make his decisions and figure it all out, even she was still working on that goal.

What did he want to do? The chores in the garden were finished, he hadn’t fought anyone since the raid. ”We could spar I guess?” He answered with uncertainty, falling back on pleasing her. She did say she fought wars for fun anyway. Again, he didn’t know what he wanted, and it was better to get a bit of training out of the way for the day.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-09-2020, 09:16 PM

Somehow she almost felt like she had made it worse. Yet she didn't want to turn down a chance to spar not to mention against a yearling of his size. Boreas was filled with interesting and new things and to not take advantage of that was really a shame on her part. Indigo, from what she took it, wanted the best for others. A sense of self identity that mildly reminded her of her sister. No matter - she wanted to forget that for now. "Okay, but mind me I'm not too great myself... Boreas is a lot different from my homeland. Wolves and all." she smiled and stood across from him then by only a few feet.

Kaizer stared at him, his features and those fangs. He was gorgeous and no wonder Aslatiel cared to much for him. The kind and sweet boy. Well she was their knight, both Aslatiel and Indigo's if they needed her they could call upon her so maybe she would gauge her worth against his and work from there. "I'm ready when you are." she settled into her defenses and gazed straight ahead.