Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-04-2020, 07:50 PM

The young warrior sat into the back, facing the big blue with the waves crashing against the shore.This for others could be relaxing or anything like that,but for Dunkan it meant nothing. He didnt know if he could even feel happy or warm his cold heart.He didnt feel like others,he didnt felt apathy as others,he didnt have anything,all he ever had was lost along ago.He didnt belive in true friendship nor true love, he didnt believes in any of those things he had always considered for the weak alone to have. Love was fake and no one really cares,no one did. Neither his mother did, she left ,wasnt a mother's love be supposed to be the greatest force in the world? Wasnt family supposed to love without question? But it seemed all was a lie,a cruel one.He never believed in others nor in their ideals. Anyone could leave without warning. "I am not that stupid," He whispered as he was sure he wasnt going to fall in such nonsense of love or any bullshit of those.

Urasa looked at him moving his head in a negative way. The warrior looked at him. "What?" The jaguar sighed and stood up for then walking away."Fine! Leave!" He yelled as a deep growl came out from is chords, he was done of all of this. He returned his gaze to the ocean with frowned eyes.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2020, 05:29 PM
There were a great many changes going on the Armada at the moment. From Mal’s disappearance, to the drama between Armada and Ashen. Deathbelle still had not returned, and he knew the fault was his own. Then there was Resin breaking free to make a pack of her own. It left a whirlwind of emotions in the Warlord.

The sound of yelling caught his attention, and found himself heading towards Dunkan. He passed by the departing form of the warrior-cat and looked across to Dunkan. “Everything well?’ he asked the younger wolf. Pulling himself from his own heavy thoughts for a moment to see how his newly ranked warrior was doing.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-05-2020, 06:05 PM

He growled in the low,but why should be this surprising? No one liked him or that was his impression but well he guessed no everyone liked someone like him,he was cold and barely showed any interest in others.But nothing of that could be expected from someone who has never felt the warm embrace of a mother,one who no one ever helped to grow,to have fun and be a normal wolf.All he knew was to be a warrior and never showing more than others should see. Besides, why should he empathy for others? That was pathetic and nothing of real value could be find in that.

But then as she huffed in annoyance he heard the voice from his leader who now stood there,he quickly changed his face to one of pure calmness, not wishing the older wolf to see him in this stage. "Alpha Sirius," He bowed his head to him in respect. "Yes everything is fine, just mi companion being an idiot." He said sighing.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-05-2020, 07:32 PM
The Warlord raised a brow as the warriors anger was tucked away, out of sight. The stoic face better known to them returning. Yes, there was definitely something agitating the poor man. Sometimes, Sirius forgot how young Dunkan was. He had entered the pack as Resin’s student, and risen to warrior. He worked hard, and quiet, and there had never been a moments complaint from him. Sirius could respect that, through it did mean there was much about Dunkan that was unknown to him.

“Did you want to talk about it?” he asked, glancing back in the direction Dunkan’s companion had departed.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

09-05-2020, 07:48 PM

Dunkan wasnt sure if it was wise to talk to the alpha,he was certainly someone who always wanted himself to be seen a tough warrior,he didnt want to make himself look a weak ever again.His mother did and he just couldn't think about Sirius doing so aswell.He didnt want to be a disappoint again.Not if he could help it,but he didnt want to waste the larger male time aswell.

"Well,the real idiot is my i guess.I just spoke my opinion on something and Urasa sensed what i meant but i responded and he left." He knew no everyone was to support his attitude sometimes mean."But i understand him,no one likes to be near me.I am not what others prefer to see in a wolf.I cant feel what others do,i cant love as others do." He said sighing.

"Speak"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-05-2020, 08:04 PM
He waited a moment while Dunkan collected his thoughts, and considered if he was going to develge his worries to his Alpha or not. He chuckled softly when Dunkan admitted that he himself was the idiot. Sirius had felt like that on more than one occasion.

”Well, i’m missing some context in the conversation obviously, but I don’t think that’s true, Duncan. You give off the air of a serious, busy warrior. It's likely people don’t want to disturb you, more than not wishing to be near you.” of dear, how did he help with this sort of talk? Sirius had never been very good at dealing with emotional problems. Those, he normally gave to Zee. Still, he owed his wolf more. “Why do you believe you can’t love?”

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

09-05-2020, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 08:35 PM by Dunkan.)

"Maybe, though i am to dry i can't help it." He just couldn't feel aphaty and he lost any of it long ago and he doubted he could ever make it come back.But even if he could he wouldn't try,he didn't want that to stay on his way. He would become a weakling and with the number of failures he did to the armada, he couldn't let himself do that.

"I cant, i cant feel the empathy for others you do.I just feel nothing." But that was not all he had to say. "I dont want to rely on others to feel well,and why should I love others if they will leave me someday?" "He responded trying to be respectful still,he was speaking to his alpha."If even a mother would leave to never come back. Why wouldn't others do the same?" He didnt want to suffer as he had seen others do for that called loving others. "I just...dont want that to make me weak.I failed the Armada twice I can't allow myself to waste my time in those things..." He said feeling a knot in his throat. He was afraid of that,of being weak. "I am sorry,I am speaking nonsense." He said trying to keep his cold voice.

"Speak"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-05-2020, 09:23 PM
The Warlord laughed dryly. “I’ve been told I can be the same” he admitted, when he wasn’t being an overly emotional dirtbag claiming everything the sun touched was his. “you think you feel nothing? I’m sure I saw frustration and regret when you lost, the desire to do better. That very drive which makes you a good warrior” he pointed out. Perhaps Dunkan just struggled to connect to others. Sirius was hardly one to judge, or to offer advice. He struggled with connecting to anyone outside the Armada wolves. Those that were not ‘his’ were often unworthy of his time.

“You didn’t fail the Armada, Dunkan. You learnt a lesson. One you’ve taken much from. I’ve seen you try harder” he pointed out. “Where's all this coming from, anyway?”