gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Venom had a lot on her mind, a lot had happened in the last few weeks and she needed her sister. She needed her, and needed her to be there. She’d mentioned Fall would be their season but if everything went right, she would be taking the crown much sooner. Especially if Deathbelle didn’t want to make her face seen again. Part of her hoped the woman wouldn’t return, that would make her life easier. The message made it sound like that wasn’t an option though. Belle lacked in a lot of ways, but she wasn’t like many of the Klein name.

Thin paws stalked forward without hesitation as rose and lavender eyes sought out her dear sibling. One of few she knew that she could count on no matter what. It was the what they were facing now. ”Toxicity?” She called out softly as she entered a secluded part of the wood. Her ears perked and eyes bright as she searched for her sister’s form. ”We have much to discuss.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Toxicity and Obi had begun to work on a plan for a little hut near the shrine. Somewhere they could operate better, something above ground that was not their personal den. They had gotten some sticks together and had begun to work on a frame for a little rounded tipi of sorts. Something that would allow for ceremonies to take place outside of the weather. Tox had just laid down a large branch when she heard her sister calling her name. She excused herself from Obi and turned towards the calling.

Without much effort, she found her sister. Her eyes eagerly looked over Venom's form for injury or wear. When she saw none, she relaxed if only slightly.

"Venom, it's rare to be called upon," she said, motioning for Venom to follow her back to the construction site. "What troubles you?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-12-2020, 01:36 PM
She was not left to wait long until her sister made her appearance, not withholding her curiosity at being summoned. Venom didn’t miss the way her eyes searched her body for wear and tear, but when none was found she spoke softly in that hallowed place. ”I know, and I intend to change that.” They really didn’t spend enough time in each other’s company. If she was going to breed loyalty she had to focus on those wolves she knew that she could trust. The young heir spared no hesitation in following her sibling back towards the rough construction of a shelter.

”Mother is gone. Something happened between herself and Sirius. Enough that she’s gone off to hide and made a mess with Seer and Zee.” She grumbled slightly, rose and lavender eyes on her white gloved paw. ”She put me in charge, but Tox. I’m not going to give the throne back.” She raised her features towards her sister. ”Ashen will be reborn, but I need your help.”

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
09-16-2020, 08:39 PM
Venom mentioned that she intended to change the rarity in which Toxicity was called upon. The young woman shook her head lightly, "Only if its you, though. I'd find too many callers... intolerable." They made their way to the construction in little to no time at all. Obi worked diligently, weaving smaller thatches of bamboo between sturdier wooden pikes for an inner wall. Toxicity kept the distance, not that Obi would interfere, but simply to allow her sister the freedom to speak without fear of being overheard if she did not want to.

However, when Venom next spoke, Toxicity stopped cold. Her eyes snapped to somewhere in the distance as her ears swiveled to hone in on her sister's voice alone. "What did she and Seer do?" she asked dryly. She needed to know if Sirius could be trusted. Was he loyal to Ashen or was he loyal to Deathbelle. Venom said Deathbelle left Venom in charge and Tox simply nodded along. When Venom said she didn't intend to return the pack to their mother, a toothy smile arose on Toxicity's maw. She turned to face Venom as she said Ashen would be born anew, mismatched eyes seeking view of her sister's multifaceted amethyst eyes.

"Yes, let these Ashen wolves be kindled into a roaring fire," she said. "What do you need of me, Empress?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-17-2020, 05:52 AM
”Only me. No one else is important enough to deliver our words.” Venom liked to see Obi, his presence made her feel closer to her father than almost anything else. Toxicity’s attention was on her fully as she spoke, ”I don’t know exactly, nothing appropriate for a married man.” She didn’t think that they’d had sex, but they’d gone far enough that the damage was done. Thankfully the Warlord really did keep her in his heart. ”Sirius is willing to talk to me as Empress. He wanted to wait for mother but she seems to have decided hiding is better than confronting her problems.” Deathbelle had been put through the ringer, but Venom had little sympathy for her. She took her mother’s mistakes and she learned from them, that was the best she could do for her dam.

”Those without loyalty will burn.” Her voice was soft, but the threat laced within her words was real. She had no patience for the useless individuals with her name. ”I need you, Toxicity.” Venom offered softly, her form leaning in towards her sister, bright rose colored eyes searching her features. ”Those that I can trust completely are few.” She explained, feeling an unwelcome pang in her heart for Azure’s absence in her speech. ”I need you by my side,” she went on. ”I want you as my High Priestess.”

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

09-17-2020, 02:11 PM
Venom said that whatever Deathbelle and Sirius had done was surely not appropriate for a married man. Toxicity hummed as her sister said Sirius was willing to take her on as empress. Distrust flashed in her eyes briefly, "Still... keep an eye on him and his," she warned coolly. She didn't have the emotional connection to many as Venom had and she was slow to trust anyone who once was loyal to Deathbelle. Venom said that Deathbelle was hiding. "Why not locate her and drag her back. She's put us in a... rather precarious situation this time. I don't mean to let her off too easy, but perhaps it'll be easier if she never shows her face around here again."

Venom described what she needed. Loyalty. She wanted Venom to be her high priestess. "Of course," Toxicity said with an easy bow and light smile upon her lips. "I would be honored. But I do not intend to stay there forever. One day, I will take Daimyo or even your Right Hand." In honesty, Toxicity had in mind to be a power by her sister's side unparalleled. She was fine- glad even- to take the rank of High Priestess for now, but she always aimed to climb higher. She wouldn't stand still while someone else was allowed even closer to her sister than she. "When do you tell the pack?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-17-2020, 04:43 PM
Venom trusted Sirius more than any wolf her senior, she would trust him to the moon and back. She wasn’t as certain about his sons. She wanted so badly for that place beside her to be filled by Azure, but his uncertainty in herself rocked her to her core. She didn’t allow herself to dwell, Toxicity distracted her with recapturing their mother. ”She’ll be back.” She had no doubt of that, but her place here would be forever changed when she did return. ”Maybe it’s easier like this.” Tox continued curiously.

Pale brows lifted as she bluntly spoke of higher aspirations. ”If you wish the place of Daimyo, it’s yours.” Venom could be completely certain of giving her sister that lofty title. For now, she wanted to gather the folds beneath her before bringing another mind into her sphere of influence. ”When I have a stronger foundation we’ll talk about my Right Hand.” The girl promised her as she stood up. ”I want to talk to Sirius first, then I’m calling those loyal to me together.”

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

09-28-2020, 12:15 PM
Toxicity listened to all of her sister's words. Excitement filled her core for the first time in maybe ever, though she tried her best to hide it. Venom said they'd speak later of her Right Hand and Toxicity nodded, "I don't need it now, I just wanted you to know as my sister and my empress." She offered her sister a lofty smile. There had been other things on her mind as of late too.

"As you gather your alliances beneath you, I of course offer myself, but also..." She wasn't sure exactly what to say. Their father had spoken of producing offspring early. Bringing in more powerful Abraxas blood was always a goal. A lot of things were going on now, but Tox's goals hadn't changed. "I plan on bearing a litter as soon as possible. I will seek out an undedicated sire, however, I want you to consider the future influences merging blood may have with those we wish to align with. Perhaps the time is coming to merge the Armada and Ashen in body rather than just mind."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-28-2020, 07:04 PM
Venom grinned before nodding at her sister’s words, knowing that she offered up herself for such lofty goals gave Venom hope. Not only for their future but being reminded how loyal her sister was. Eventually she might sit at her right and further do her will. Toxicity had her own topics to speak on and Venom perked visibly, attention caught instantly. Her dual toned tail flicked at her hips as she watched Tox with interest. Her brows perked in surprise at her sister’s decision, but then again her knowledge of their mother’s original contract with Archon wouldn't have been much surprise.

Her last statement was what would really catch her attention. Toxicity could do with her body as she saw fit, bringing forth new life to their cause was an honorable one that Venom would fully support her sister in. Merging their families brought her thoughts quickly to Azure and the proposition that she had offered him before. To become her Emperor.

Venom grew quiet, her gaze searching far off as she was swarmed in thought. ”I…” She couldn’t be rendered speechless. ”I will consider these words with more depth.” Venom focused and returned her gaze to Toxicity. ”If you have need of an assistant in your goal, I will offer any I can.”