Raw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-14-2014, 02:33 AM

It was early afternoon, the brute returning with his latest kill; a flightless bird adorned with the negative colors of black and white. The creature was slow, farther from water then it should have been, thus making it an easy target for seeking teeth. The blood stained his russet coat, though it remained hardly noticeable. He would carry his catch towards Glaciem lands, wanting to enjoy his meal in solitude and peace. Shoulders rolled as his strides carried him purposefully over the border markers, massive form strolling without a care. So far, he had been alone. The quietude of his surroundings bringing a sort of serene peace into the air...

He would stop where he was, gazing about as he sought a place to sit and eat. The flightless bird latched within his maw making him drool, it's taste teasing upon his tongue. He would spot a gnarled pine, broken and leaning upon the form of another as it seemed to form a sort of canopy from the snow that dangled precariously above. White tinted paws would blend with the snow, making it seem as if his form of russet and black bled into the snow like a heathen from hell. Though his colors were muted, he still bore pride in his appearance. For he would pride himself in being the Son of Argent, and the son of Isardis. (or so he assumed.) The beast would lie himself upon his stomach, tail lashing slightly as his eagerness to consume his catch would trigger his hastened movements. He would sit like a sphinx, prey between his forepaws before digging in so greedily to his meal. Blood would spill onto his tongue, the sound of blubber and meat being pulled from the long dead creature sloshing between gnashing teeth. Should someone disturb him, he would let them know without haste they were not welcome...however, it depended on who he considered good company.

"Speech"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-23-2014, 11:10 PM

ooc: sorry it took so long!

Athena emerged from her den with a content sigh, reaching her paws out in front of her as she stretched, her silvery tail curling up over her back. She had risen early in the morning to patrol the borders just as the sun was peeking over the horizon and after she had completed her task and eaten some breakfast she had gone back to nap. But, now it was time to be out and about among her treasured pack. She shook out her silver coat and trotted forward, eager to see what she could find.

Her ears perked as she caught the sound of eating, the ripping and tearing of flesh with pauses of chewing, along with the scent of blood. She glanced around, wondering who it was that had a successful hunt. It was always good to know that there were talented hunters in the pack. She followed the scent and found Raw at the end of it, apparently finishing up a meal of a black and white creature. She smiled softly and padded toward her half-brother, settling neatly on her haunches a comfortable distance away. "You seem to be enjoying your meal. That's a good catch," she said conversationally as her tail tucked around her haunches.

Speech
Thought

Raw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-24-2014, 01:03 AM

Through the blood and crunching of bones, Armageddon would detect the underlying scent of a familiar. Hardened gaze would scan until he spotted Athena, tongue swiping away the blood that stained them. Tail flickered behind him in the snow, lightly coating his russet and black fur like dozens of tiny spotlights. He would offer a nod to the dame, pearlized teeth flashing in a smile at her words. Of course, he prided himself in his hunting skills among many other things. He was self taught, for those of the pack had taught him nothing.

The boy would motion for her to join him, for he would never refuse good company. "Thank you. It is one of my many skills, after all." He would smile with charm, eyes never leaving her form. He would offer to her his catch, offering the chance to share the meal. Perhaps today would be a change to get to know the wondrous lass that now ruled. And he was glad she did, for she was doing a far better job then he had seen thus far. "Please, share with me. There is far too much for just me to consume, and it is quite a treat. I am sure you will like the rich taste that this meal has to offer." Chivalry was his main trait, and charm his integrated profession. The boy never failed, but there were always times when one wasn't perfect. Even so, he would strive for it regardless. "So tell me, how have you been asides from pack duties?"

"Speech"
'thoughts'