An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
09-08-2020, 05:03 PM
It had been a while since Ash had really felt like getting drunk. His life had changed for the better when he had Talon and Sparrow and he was glad for it. He didn't, however, expect the news of Angelus's death. He was fine- happy even- to have people in his life fuck off and live and die out of sight. He liked to imagine that they were off somewhere, aging well past their given years and living like bastards- not rotting in the ground somewhere with worms crawling all through their bones.

The whole idea pissed him off more that it should. He wasn't scared of his own motality- he never had been- but the idea of others that he loved dying... his older brother even. If he was honest with himself, he was sad and scared even, but Ashmedai was rarely honest with himself. So like with everything, he buried his true feelings deep down and let the anger rise and take over.

Ashmedai had left and went to the orchard as he always did when he was upset. He dug into the stashes of alcohol and drank until he was silly, passed out, woke up, washed himself off and drank some more until his head and heart stopped pounding so loud. His vision lagged behind his movements, but he was able to walk fine. He wanted to either fuck or fuck up someone. He just wasn't sure which or who.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

Eir wanted to go explore the south today, hoping to let her traveler's heart go wild and maybe find something interesting to do. And the fun in Eir's context meant fighting predators, exploring and maybe meeting someone new. She has been happy these past days, happy because Lirim had become her family,one she loved like any of those there were blood relatives for her.

She went through the Orchard, taking notes of anything she was watching. Posture was confident as her head was high,tail neutral, and steps lacking any insecurity.Eir wasnt someone to be scared off easily. And there as she went furyer she spotted someone ahead,a wolf who didnt seem well. Her nature of helping others kicked in, pushing her forward, ignorant of the male's intentions.

Approaching and hopping to stop before the male she would ask."Greeting Sir. Are you okay? Need assistance?" She asked to hope to be of help if the male was needing it.

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
09-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Maybe Ash wasn't paying attention (he definitely was not) when the pretty little thing hopped up next to him. Suddenly she was too close. Ash stumbled back, swatting a paw in her direction. "Do I LOOK like I need your help, lady?" His words slurred, his eyes taking several moments to focus on her. After he calmed down from his initial tussle, he looked the woman over. "Look Pumpkin-face, I don't know what you're offerin', but if its not to move your tail to the side for me, then I don't want it." He stopped a moment after his bold statement. Yeah, if she wasn't here to give her his body, then he DIDN'T want it... well... "Unless you wanna become a punching bag?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

A faint surprise came upon hearing the male's response to her attempt of helping as he was clearly facing some technical issues. "Well, you are in a bad stage, anyone could take advantage of that and attack you." She merely said with her calm eyes placed on his larger form. Pumkin's face was new in what she has been called as before but as cold and indifferent as she could be she didnt respond, seeing unnecessary. She didnt want to lower herself to his level. " don't know what you're offerin', but if it's not to move your tail to the side for me, then I don't want it." Now what he said made her tilt her head slightly as she didn't know what he meant by moving her tail to the side. "Hmm. What do you mean?" She wasnt afraid of asking,she just did. "Unless you wanna become a punching bag?" "No," She didn't have to say more,but again she felt curious about what he said before that threat. Just to try seeing what he meant she moved her tail to a side,and there she would see what he meant if he would explain.

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
09-09-2020, 01:01 PM
"Well, you are in a bad stage, anyone could take advantage of that and attack you," the woman said. Ashmedai scoffed pointedly, but didn't remark- yet.

As he asked her to move her tail to the side or become his punching bag, she did as he was told. She asked what he meant as she did so. She stood there, looking absolutely indecent, but the understanding wasn't in her eyes- even as drunk as Ash was, he could tell. Ashmedai let out an incredulous, dry laugh. "You... have no idea what you're doing, do you?" The thought was enough to chill and sober him mentally. He had taken his fair share of virgin damsels, but he always made sure they were into it. This woman seemed like an adult, but there was no way she knew what an adult was supposed to know. She smelled like a pack, but Ash wondered which pack produced such clueless adults.

"Where are you from? How old are you?" He barked the questions, his stature slinking as a wicked smile crossed over his maw. "Don't you know just who you're tempting?"

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-11-2020, 09:33 AM

Eir didnt really know why this was this important. The way the male spoke was like if she should know this as any basic knowledge of life,but in reality, Eir never paid attention to that as her mind has always been focused in being a warrior and defending her home,due to that she little thought about what having sex was like and she didnt feel embarrassed for not knowing what that is. "No and i never saw that something important to learn besides training to become a warrior." She said calmly not feeling any emotion regardless of how she was speaking.

"Where are you from? How old are you?" "I come from a family of nomads,but i joined Lirim a year ago,and i am two years old." She responded to give him the answers he wanted but not feeling anything as she spoke. "And you?" "Don't you know just who you're tempting?" That didn't matter to her at all."Who are you?" She asked calmly.

"Speak"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
09-12-2020, 08:34 PM

Ah so the pumpkin-faced child excused her lack of knowledge by saying she was training to become a warrior. Ashmedai barked out a laugh. "Oh man, that's rich," he said. "A little warrior flounces up to me and warns me that people might take advantage of my state before presenting herself for a dick down unknowingly." He straightened, taking off his Hawaiian shirt clumsily over his head to reveal his spiked leather harness. She said she was from Lirim, huh? Well, maybe Ash would need to take her back there since apparently their alpha let unripe fruit walk around.

She demanded to know who he was. A sharp, lopsided grin came over his face, "Darlin, I'm the big bad wolf here to take advantage of pretty little flowers like you." Ok, yea, he phrased it in such a way that she PROBABLY thought he was gonna do unspeakable things to her in some dark dirty den somewhere, but he wanted her to think that. He wanted to take her naivety and shove it in her face so blatantly she couldn't ignore it. Life wasn't nice. It wasn't fair. And he COULD have been a bad guy. Hell, half the time he WAS a bad guy, but there were others out there who were far worse. She was just lucky he wasn't one of those, but she didn't have to know that just yet.

Ashmedai launched himself at Eir, seeking to side step around her and seize her scruff in his jaw and force her to the ground. He needed her to wear herself out- Lirim was a far journey to have to keep fighting her every two minutes.

Ashmedai Imperialis vs Eir Ragnarok for Dominance (Dragging ur ass back to Lirim)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked BDSM Harness
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-12-2020, 09:22 PM

"A little warrior flounces up to me and warns me that people might take advantage of my state before presenting herself for a dick down unknowingly." She sighed in annoyance,but her eyes remained as cold as they always were,it seemed this was a big deal or at least for the older male.Was all of this that important? And she didn't deny she could be clumsy over some life aspects others her age should already know,but being raised in a place or harsh conditions in which surviving and trying to live another day were the priority over other stuff and her parents taught her just how to keep herself alive,how to navigate and how to defend herself.Other things weren't taught,including sex. And leaving at only one year of age made of her clumsy but at least on that,things life fighting and hunting were just fine.

"Darlin, I'm the big bad wolf here to take advantage of pretty little flowers like you."  She could had trusted his words but she wasn't a dumb ass. If he really was what he claimed to be,he wouldn't had spoken that out loud. Just do that he was claiming to be,but well she sighed again but then he took away his shirt. Revealing a harness with spikes over his shoulders. And from no where he launched himself forward her,hopping to snatch her scruff. Keeping herself calm,she would attempt to lower herself turning to face him,if she was ale to she would then wait for his jaws to come closer,for then jumping up to slam the roof of her skull against his chin,hopping to do so hard enough to distract him.Simultaneously she would open her jaws wide and would attempt to bit there past his lower jaw hoping to stop him from biting.

Eir Ragnarok vs Ashmedai for Dominace(Nope)
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
09-14-2020, 04:06 PM

The jack-o-wolf ducked down as Ashmedai ran closer. Now, Ash was fully an idiot in a lot of areas, fighting wasn't one of them. He kicked harder, picking up the pace. By the time she reared up, Ash jumped. Her head crashed into his chest, although he couldn't be sure if she was snagged by his harness or not. Her teeth seized purchase on the front left part of his chest, about an inch away from where his shoulder blade jointed to his body.

Ashmedai tried to use his leverage and her lower stance to force her into the ground. He threw his weight downwards, using his back legs and tail to stabilize himself as he sought to wrap his paws around her chest right under her forelegs in a giant, suffocating bear hug.

Ashmedai Imperialis vs Eir Ragnarok for Dominance (Dragging ur ass back to Lirim)
Round 2/3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-30-2020, 10:05 PM

The male despite his size was quick and thus her jaws instead of reaching the intended target took alternative to purchase on his chest, where his harness rested. And sooner rather than later, he wrapped his large arms around her chest behind her legs. She needed to calm down and never avoid panic to take her away from logic. And as she did her mind in a quite quick way brough different tactics, some she could bring from back to her clan. And there give no warnings she would attempt to raise a front paw and step hard hopefully into the male’s left-back paw over his fingers, but not strong enough to break them, as her plan was to just make him let her free, simultaneously she would attempt to raise her head, twisting it to the side and would attempt to bite onto his unprotected belly to wherever she could reach.

Eir Ragnarok vs Ashmedai for Dominance(Nope)
Round 2/3

"Speak"

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
10-01-2020, 03:40 PM

The woman was successfully under him and Ashmedai couldn't help but think about how ironic the situation was. "What, I thought you were offerin' to be under me just a second ago, darlin'," he called below him. Just as he spoke, the woman stomped on his foot. Ashmedai grunted with the pain, but growled when she bit into his stomach. "Really?" was all he could say. Fine, she wanted to be that way... Ashmedai let his back legs go lax, dropping his weight to the ground and hopefully pinning her there until she calmed down enough for him to drag home.

Round 3/3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
10-09-2020, 05:40 PM

"What, I thought you were offerin' to be under me just a second ago, darlin'," She rolled her eyes, did he really mind that she was this naive with this kind of stuff? This was how he thanked her for at least offering him help. But well as how things were going all of that was thrown to the trash. Well, now she knew that in the next time she wasnt going to offer help unless they were nice.

She felt how he pushed down, pinning her more and more. And there she started to feel difficulty to breathe or at least do so deeply. Her back arched and her legs shivered as she tried to bear his weight. But it was harder as each second, as each instant that passed. There with a harder time, she would attempt to bite on the digits of his left front paw. She rucked her tail between her legs.

Eir Ragnarok vs Ashmedai for Dominance(Nope)
Round 3/3
"Speak"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-18-2020, 07:12 PM

And the winner is...

ASHEMDAI

EIR must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Adjusted rolls: 49.4 106.7 1 71.5
ASH'S total is.. 285.75
**Ash rolled a critical fail, you can claim an award in the awards board

Adjusted rolls: 66 33 32 31
EIR'S total is.. 194.4