An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
09-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Sloshed would be a good word to describe Ashmedai, although he didn't remember the last time he WASN'T sloshed. The days since his brother's passing had all tasted like liquor and the bitter realization of his family's mortality. With the party and the amount of drinks and whatever else he had taken in his system, he was allowing himself to be rather chipper. It was fake, a facade, but it worked in his favor and hey, fake it till you make it.

As he polished off a bottle, Ashmedai looked around for that one chick he had seen earlier. Or had he seen her? Wait, did he see anything? It kind of all blended together. Ah well, he was sure he'd find someone eventually.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
09-09-2020, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 07:56 PM by Darya.)

"Говорить"

Darya had never felt like this before. Her head was buzzing in a way that was 1 part unpleasant and 2 parts blissfully numbing. She'd stumbled around the gathering, suddenly not so concerned about the eyes that slid over her. This was the most confident she'd felt in her whole life, let them stare! Which they mostly weren't to be honest but even drunk her mind still assumed they were. Her hellfire gaze slid lazily over forms as she searched for her soon to be married friend, even drunk as she was that still hurt like a stake piercing right through her heart. She had a mind to finally make her move, too late of course but with her inhibitions sufficiently dulled she really couldn't even remember what had ever stopped her.

Jupiter was escaping her hazy search though, instead, she found his uncle. A face she felt she'd seen before around the pack but suddenly wasn't sure. Didn't matter really, her paws were already carrying her shakily towards him. She wasn't sure what she wanted from him but she was sure she wanted something. "Вы!" She barked, a little to loud to her own ears. Then she paused, blinking in confusion as she slowly tried to piece together why that hadn't been right. Oh right... most wolves here didn't speak her mother's tongue, which had slipped out as naturally as the English she'd been speaking since she was a child. She knew in some way that she needed to say something he'd understand but her brain had stalled so instead she stood there looking at the older blue man, her gaze a mixture of too much intensity and also a sort of baffled confusion.
Art by Sgulert
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
09-30-2020, 08:54 PM
A woman stumbled his way and Ash was willing to be the ever-welcoming gentleman. He nodded at her warmly as she cheered out... something. Ashmedai grabbed another bottle from the sand and took a hearty drink before offering to to the woman ahead of him, "Yeah, Вы to you too!" He poorly mimiced the woman's words- his lack of pronunciation only furthered by his inebriated state. He had seen her before... right? To be honest, the faces were all starting to blur together which meant he was well on his way to the correct amount of drunkeness. "You enjoyin' the party?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
10-04-2020, 08:28 PM

"Говорить"

The man repeated her call back and Darya broke into a brief bought of giggles, her language sounding so weird on his tongue. Of course she never really thought about how her own English sounded and with how drunk she was certainly wasn't about to start. He swung a bottle at her and Darya was much too drunk to consider drinking more probably wasn't going to help so she accepted it heartily and was about to take a swig when he asked her a question. She paused for a moment, looking a little dumbfounded as she struggled to decide if she was going to drink more or answer his question.

Finally, though the words won out. "E-yesh dringk esh... veery gudt." She managed to slur out, then took a hearty swig of the bottle and wobbled as she passed it back to him. "Lottesh of woulvess here, Eed like to ssome bitteer." She added, the flood gates seemingly open now and every single thought that passed her mind would get translated into speech.

Art by Sgulert
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
10-09-2020, 08:57 PM
The woman slurred out something about how the drink was good... Ash thought. And that she'd like to get to know some of them better. Ashmedai laughed heartily at her words and her cute little accent. She was from Fireside? Why hadn't Ashmedai ever seen her before? Ah well, he was seeing her now and that was what was important. He smiled and aimed to lightly bump her shoulder, "You can get to know me all you want," he joked. His little pickup line wasn't meant to be serious, but he wasn't at all opposed to the idea. He sought to lean in a little closer, "In private if you really want to know me." Now he shot her a wink. He also swore if this woman was like that clueless Eir he had met, he'd have to have a serious talk with Jupiter about getting bouncers at the next party.