size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-15-2020, 06:54 PM

Resin had placed herself between the fire and the sea. At some point, a random girl had shoved a flask of mead in front of her, so the big woman was sipping on that. She'd seen Tamsyn meander off with a handsome young man who looked rather familiar, but she couldn't quite figure out the reason why. No matter. He had seemed friendly enough, so she was content to let them go. After this, she would feel better about Tamsyn signing her life away to a female with no hope of ever having a male upon her again.

Time passed. She saw couples form and hurry off to dark, quiet places. She knew what they were doing, of course. Those times were long past for her, weren't they? She was older. She was scarred. She wasn't the type of company that others sought out. Ah, but she may not say no if some handsome man approached her with dark intentions.

The woman continued to sip at her mead and before she knew it, the flask was empty. A frown formed on her face. She'd been enjoying the taste. It was a little herby. A little sweet. Rising from her place in the sand, the ash and onyx woman shook out her coat, ridding it of clinging granules. She then set off towards the cart at the center of the party to obtain another flask. Already she was feeling a little...floaty from the first flask.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
09-18-2020, 11:03 AM
Chaos was feeling pretty mellowed by the alcohol. Contrary to his carefully cultivated reputation, he didn't really partake very often... in the alcohol, or the sex that was slowly beginning to waft its heady scent across tbe beach. Seemed like a good time to indulge in both, knowing he was to be married and all. And as the scars down both sides of his face reminded him, she was dangerous enough to ensure there wouldn't be a whole lot of extra curriculars if that was what she wanted.

Still, he was chill and mellow, not manic or melancholy as some could get, as he meandered back to pick up another bottle. As he reached for one he came face to face with another who had been looking for more, and Chaos paused, eyeing her up. He drew his paw back from the mead with a polite gesture, and slowly a boyish grin spread over his mouth. "You don't look quite like I'd expect to find at one of my nephew's parties," he told her frankly. "So serious. A dangerous, mysterious woman. Not a fly-by-night, pretty little empty headed butterfly here to slum with the tom cats." He waved a paw at some of the silly, innocent little girls who had showed up hoping to get a taste of danger and excitement because they were too good and fancy to get their paws dirty normally. He tilted his head, still studying her with that smile. "No, definitely not. You're a tiger prowling through all the little pussy cats. Unexpected."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-18-2020, 09:29 PM
It seemed as though the mead that she'd been reaching for was a hot commodity. Another reached for it as well and they both drew their paws back. Resin brought her lone eye up to scan the face of the man. He was... not what she expected. Like she, he was scarred. Like she, he had odd teeth. Like she, he was large. And, like she, he wasn't a youngling.

Black ears swiveled forward as his low tones rumbled smoothly towards her. Complimenting words. Apparently this was his nephews party. Honestly, Resin hadn't even known what the event was about. She was simply here to make sure that Tamsyn was okay as she sowed her wild oats. The man continued, stating that she wasn't like the rest. This, she knew. He compared her to a tiger among kittens. Perhaps it was the mead talking, but she found the comment to be incredibly amusing. Blackened, scarred lips parted, flashing rows of serrated teeth momentarily. Her own tones were low and a bit gravely. "It seems I've run into the unexpected, myself."

Taking up the mead that he'd declined to select, the grey woman lifted the flask to her maw, taking a decent sip. She then extended her paw, offering it to the toothy man. "Resin," she gave her name. "And you are?"
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]