Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-16-2020, 05:25 PM
After run in with Chimera.

The sun was just beginning to peek over the ocean as she finally made her way home, limping on screaming joints and left eye stinging and swollen shut, small smatterings of blood, both hers and another’s matted her fur. She was almost certain she looked a wreck. The Archer-Lyall had heard of how her own mother reacted to her older brother losing and eye (rounding on him with teeth bared ready to take him through another round, she fair beat him right across the Monadnock and half the tundra besides) and allowed a bitter bark of laughter to leave her chest as she finally crossed into the tall grass plains. As far as she could tell, her eye was still there, it was just superficial, or maybe she would loose some vision in it, only time would tell (she kinda did that one to herself anyway). She still expected an ass whooping though. It was foolish to wander out alone. Just a little further, until she could hide out in her den, as good an an ocean dip would be for her right now...

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2020, 05:32 PM
The Warlord began his rounds before the sun, enjoying the last traces of cool night before the sun began to warm the day. It was Marshal who caught sight of his wolf first, and the cry of his companion led him in the right direction. The scent of blood directd him after that. He arrived, flinty eyed and towering as he stopped in front of her, ceasing her in her tracks.

He leaned forward, sniffing her coat carefully, eyes demanding obedience, least she thought to protest. He caught the scent of one of Deathbelle’s younger litter on her coat. Strange. Was this a retaliation from Deathbelle? Had Venom decided to stir trouble? Or had the wolf been acting on his own. “Report.” He growled, nodding his head to Marshal to seek a healer.

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
09-16-2020, 05:44 PM

The call of a bird overhead had her flinching. Sedna should have known better than to think she would be able to slip into her den unnoticed. When Seer’s heavy steps came to her ears, she slowed, Otis waddling along and tucking himself underneath her chest and between her front legs, for once not hissing or spitting, or demanding to be carried like a backpack. She briefly pressed her nose to his crown before the leader made his presence known and she fought the urge to lean in as he took in the scents now mingled in her coat.

When he said report, her small grin for her opossum turned into a grimace. She didn’t want to cause shit between the packs, and there wasn’t that much to tell. But an order was an order. "I couldn’ sleep so I went for a walk, kept well clear of Ashen borders but headed west of them. We got to a beach with black sand. The moon disappeared behind a cloud and we were attacked. It was too dark, I didn’t get a good look at them, they were big though." It wasn’t useful information she knew, but it was all she had. Her head dipped apologetically, her ears turned flat to emphasise her own disappointment in herself. "S’nothin’ to worry about though," she offered with a rueful grin, "I reckon I gave better’n I got."

"speech".

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-16-2020, 05:48 PM
“To be clear, you were attacked by an unknown assailant unprovoked well exploring unclaimed lands?” His anger was building, but he did not let it explode. He would speak to Zee before stirring up trouble himself. Some things needed his Queen’s input before he made action. If he stirred trouble with their greatest allies before conferring with Zee, she would never forgive him. But, first, he would get the full report from Sedna.

He leaned over, rubbing his shoulder gently against her neck, marking her as his. Not that his scent had yet to wane. The man that had attacked her knew exactly who she belonged to.

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

09-26-2020, 05:43 AM

The leaders voice was sharp and while the Archer-Lyall didn’t flinch, she did allow her head to slide a few inches lower, her tail curving closer to the ground as she cringed ever so slightly. When he put it like that, well... "Yessir,".

There wasn’t a lot she could say to defend the actions of her assailant. But even she understood this was bigger than just a few scratches. "Or unprovoked as far as I could tell, it was dark, coulda been a case of mistaken identity...” She accentuated the statement with a shrug, “Not tryin’ ter make excuses, but it’s just a scratch, I’ll be fine in a couple o’ days. Nobody needs ter make a big deal on my account, I can handle myself.". The last was added with a grimace and a hint of stubborn sullenness. She was an adult now, but only just, and had always had a habit of overreaching.

"speech".

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-02-2020, 01:27 PM

Sirius Fatalis

“You are under my protection, this is the promise given to those that join my pack.” his anger was building, untempered. How dare another hurt his Sedna? The carefree wolf was a pleasure to have in the pack, she had done everything he had asked over her, and he in turn had failed to protect her.

“If that promise ever fails, those more vulnerable than yourself are endangered by it. I will handle this, Sedna. I can not have wolves thinking they can hurt those of the Armada without consequence.” He leaned forward, kissing the back of her head. “But, before I go stomping off, did you need anything?”

"Speech"

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

10-04-2020, 05:30 PM

The Archer-Lyall had to admit Sirius had a point and nodded to show she understood, as sorry as she was feeling for herself and convinced she must have bought it on herself to some degree (she was sure that would be her mother’s line in a similar situation, though she would seek out retribution just as readily if not moreso). If it had of been a younger wolf, or smaller... well she didn’t want to think on that one.

She pulled a lopsided grin to her face when he asked if she needed anything, trying not to move the left side of her face too much. "Nah, I got some stuff made up back at m’ den, Otis can patch me up, an’ I reckon ‘e’ll chew me out while ‘e does it too." she added the latter ruefully. The hard stare the opossum was giving her already was burning into the underside of her jaw.

"speech".

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-09-2020, 02:05 PM
He loathed to leave her injured and alone, but knew he could not let this situation sit for even a moment longer than it had to. Someone had hurt her, and in return they would pay. He nodded his head in acknowledgement as she spoke of having all she needed. He began to move away, then paused.

Coming closer again, he pulled her into a hug, and kissed her brow. “Mine.” He growled, a part of him feeling the failure. The failure to protect her, and keep her from this sort of harm. This should not have happened, but it had, and it was his fault. He would have to make it up to her somehow, but for now. For now he would go and beat up the wolf responsible.

This time, he did move to leave, anger and regret on his features

-Exit unless stopped-