An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-27-2020, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 02:07 PM by Hanako.)
"The proud do not endure. Even the greatest of us fall in the end."

[Image: Uc5SfGF.jpg]

I couldn’t help myself and I yearn for more koi wolves onsite- played by other people than me- so here are some shinobi koi adopts. There’s a lot of lore I haven’t quite worked out yet but the general gist of it is that Nippon (Japan, or ardents version of it anyway) is in a bit of a mess right now since a few clans (most of them tbh) decided they hate each other and it’s time for war.  For the more nerdy of you it’s all roughly based on the Sengoku Jidai, if ya wanna look into it.

The Iga clan, are nothing like the other clans that rule over the land. Headed by the Hattori family,this clan takes in warriors from all walks of life and of all skill levels to train them into becoming shinobi. Or ninjas, if you wanna use the less fancy word. Ultimately they’re warriors for hire, loyal to the Iga clan first and their employers second. Their actions are a reflection of the clan and those that fail their missions are cast aside, forbidden to return.

And that’s where Hattori comes in. Technically he failed his mission and got yeeted out by his Father but being the stubborn git he was, Hattori didn't see it that way. Instead of backing down as he probably should have, he rallied his allies and followers in the clan and arranged a meeting between them, only to be ambushed on the way there. He was attacked and badly wounded, forced to retreat without knowing who, if any of his subordinates survived.

This is where you come in. Since this isn’t a family or a litter you really have free reign over what sort of character you wanna create. Personality, alignment,age, gender, their past and how they feel about the Iga clan and Hattori are all up to you! love interests? enemies? hello?Go wild and have fun! My only stipulations are that they’re part of the Iga clan, they were/ or are a follower of Hattori and they’re koi.

The usual boring stuff:
  • I expect a decent amount of activity but as long as you keep me in the loop I'm pretty understanding.
  • I'm also pretty laid back when it comes to names, only that they need to be suitable to the theme. There are plenty of resources online for Japanese first and last names.
  • Designs provided by me aren't for use outside of ardent and are only applicable to the character. If you lose/give up the character then the design goes with them or back to me. Whatever the situation calls for.
  • I'd rather you didn't bring in the character just to kill them off immediately . Though I'm not overly against these sorts of plots I want the characters to be given some time to stretch their legs (fins?) yanno?
  • If you need help with purchases let me know, I might be able to help out.
  • Just so I know you've read through it all the code word is fish.

Designs:Here's the designs I've got available so far. (more will be added as I get them, so keep an eye out)
Here's a good guide for ideas if you wanna go out and design one of your own.
If you aren't the artsy type then no worries! Feel free to link a ref of a koi and just describe it as best you can in your character description!
P.S Mutations are completely optional and won't impact whether your character gets chosen or not.

Application info:
Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Sex:</b>
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Height/Build:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> site min
<b>Personality:</b> site min
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Plans:</b> long term goals or potential plots, doesn't have to be in depth.
<b>Code word:</b>

Since this isn’t a litter there’s no deadline for adoption or limit to how many will be picked. I'll let you know ASAP whether you're character is accepted or not! Whilst I’d love to rp with some more koi bois or gals there isn’t really any rush, especially since I don’t have many designs to offer right now. I’m just sorta testing the water to see if folks are interested. I'll be editing this thread frequently as the situation changes.

As always If you have any questions or thoughts hit me up on discord or post here!

EDIT 1: Hattori has joined (temporarily???) Ashen as per his agreement with Venom but your character doesn't have to join, Hattori will- at the very minimum- want to keep in touch with them but he won't force them to follow him around all the time. He might even have some tasks for them to do, if you so desire.
EDIT 2: Ashen is really starting to fill up so we might have to limit how many koi wolves can enter. I'm planning a Hattori litter this spring and we want a fill litter so everyone gets a chance to try and adopt one!
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-27-2020, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 08:00 PM by Magnus.)
Kioshi (quiet) Tatsuo (dragon man)
male - 36" - average - healing/navigation
Code word: fish

Appearance:
Fairly average in size and stature, Kioshi isn't the strongest wolf around. In fact, very little muscle stretches across his frame and what he does have is really just all he needs to get by. He's not the big-boned warrior time, but he's also not the skinny, frail type either. He's just your average, run-of-the-mill wolf. Nothing special about him, really. His coloring is quite unique though, a mixture of black, white, and orange scattered around his body in an odd fashion. His head and throat are white save for a orange splotch in the center of his crown just above his bi-colored light blue and teal eyes. The white cascades down his nape all the way down his back to his short little bobbed tail and even lower down the backs of his hind legs to his paws. The backs of his forelimbs are also white, stretching from the elbow and reaching down until the paws there as well. The rest of him is primarily black, though it appears splotchy as if lighter grey or white hairs are peeking through. Where the white and black come together along his side, the same orange across his forehead divides the two in a jagged, also splotchy pattern.  

Personality:
Kioshi was never a good warrior. Sure, he had all the basic trainings and could keep himself alive, but it was never really his thing and it showed. Far more better at navigating, healing, and cooking that any of the others combined, Kioshi found his place elsewhere within the samurais but still of use to them in ways they couldn't imagine. He's only confident when he's cooking or brewing some tea or sake, and most know him as shy or reserved, unable to hold much of a conversation. Truth be told, Kioshi is quite the introvert and prefers to spend his time alone or with only a few close friends. Being in groups make him nervous and unfortunately, he's quite the klutz and easy to embarrass. While he may be easy to laugh at, it's hardly ever funny to him. He's a kind lad though, and wouldn't ever say something mean or rude even if it was to protect himself. Though he is known to be rather feisty when someone he cares for needs it, but it's a side rarely seen as he hardly lets anyone get that close to him.

Plans:
he has a big crush on hanako so he'll probs do embarrassing things while she is around, herbal tea/sake maker.

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-27-2020, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2020, 09:32 AM by Eir.)
Name:Izanami "Shadow" Satsujin
Sex:Female
Design:

Height/Build: Medium/Light
Appearance: Izanami beside most of the koi and her clan lacks the vibrant colorings of what is common in their kind. Her coat is mostly black, it covers nearly 100% of her frame with a few exceptions in her muzzle, tail, and legs as they are covered in grey. In her forehead, she holds a diluted but visible russet dot that is the only proof of her being a koi, it isn’t too big but also not too small, just in the perfect size. Her eyes are silver, similar to melted moons that are accompanied by a blank expression. Her size isn’t great as she is medium in size and slender inbuilt, but this doesn’t mean anything to her. Instead of having the bulk to dominate others, she uses speed and agility to get her way, quick and with light paws, she was born to sneak and give fast but deadly blows.

Personality:
Izanami doesn’t find comfort in allowing others to create extremely close relationships with her, she doesn’t want to find herself too dependent on others. Her happiness if her alone, no one else has to get involved in what she feels or not. But she is aware that that’s nearly impossible, a wolf’s life is meant to be around others and it is inevitable to fall in those trivial affairs but at the best, she will keep them to a safe distance. Nothing more than friends or comrades, even with her own family she isn’t that loving or open, but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t care for them, she does but she prefers not to show it that openly.

She is always thinking and taking notes of her surroundings or over a matter, she wishes to solve. She takes her time to think about any solution or way to come out of a problem, but in battle, she will be quicker and use her clever thinking to try dominating her enemies as fast as she can. She will try to hit in where it hurts the most, disable her enemy either be physically or emotionally.

She sats out of any fantasy or daydreaming, she will face reality as it should be. No running away, facing it ready to take any consequences of her actions and learn from them to no committing the mistakes again. She will stand with every fall, with every defeat she will rise again and be sure she will work hard to make of that weakness a new strength.

She wants to complete her duties or any goal quick, she doesn’t like to waste her time or allow others to do so. She wants to be efficient and dot let others wait, this has turned her into someone who can lose her patience quite quick, she can get pissed if her plans aren’t performing as fast as she intended, and she doesn’t stand those who are slow, and even more if they are involved in something that matters to her as well.

She is loyal to those who had earned her respect and desire to be always for them. Her first loyalty will of course lay on her clan and those who share the blood in her veins. She will kill or go as far in order to defend or protect them and their ideals if those abide by her own. Treason won’t be tolerated, it could be enough of a reason for her to take paws in the matter, those who betray her or her family will be punished.

Hattori is someone who indeed earned her respect but again she only sees him as a acquaintance and thus even though she would give her life for him she doesn't feel forced to be with him all the time, she wanted to keep her space but will came to his aid if he is in danger.

Skills:Navigator and Intellectual
Plans: For now she will lurk on her own to have a better hold on the land, but once she is familiar with the new continent she will attempt to find the rest but not too become a dog that follows, she will stay because of her own forces.
Code word:Fish
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
09-28-2020, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 10:49 AM by Hanzō.)
Congrats Skelle and Bird!!! You're now part of the koi club!! Let me know if you need any help/info!

also ps: theres a minor update at the bottom of the info post!
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-28-2020, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 09:04 PM by Sedna.)
[Image: Kyoichiro.png]

Name: Narukami Kyoichiro

Sex: Male

Height/Build: Large/Heavy (36”)

Appearance: Narukami’s white coat is accented with vibrant orange and deepest black, the patches are broken, one overlapping another, or flecked with the opposite through their bulk. His face is dark, only broken by orange accents beneath each eye, two orange eye dots and a third in the middle of his head. His large frame is well muscled, and he carries himself with a dangerous undercurrent masked with open cockiness. His eyes are honey gold, and often crinkled at the edges with a smile, or open laughter, as though someone has told a wonderful joke and he was the only one to hear it.

Personality:
Observant - Resourceful - Adaptable - Humorous - Lazy - Materialistic - Self-Indulging - Cunning

The man has two faces. At first glance, one might see an openly friendly wolf, slightly clumsy with his too large frame, often stomping from one place to the next. He is loud, with a ready laugh and most often has a smile on his face. His honey gold eyes radiate warmth, as if whoever they have fallen on is the only person in the world that matters to him. He can be generous, particularly if it will entice a companion to join him in drinking. But beneath it all is a selfish, dangerous undercurrent. The man is only out for his own personal gain, and not above manipulating others to do the heavy lifting for him, even if it costs him coin or a pretty trinket or two. A charmer, he can be dangerous when he needs to, both physically and emotionally. He is willing to use all the tools in his arsenal to meet his goals, or those laid out for him by the clan.  

Skills: Fighting/Intellect

Plans: While most shinobi’s first loyalty is to the clan, Narukami is more easily swayed by coin. He looks out for number one first, using his cover as a merchant to gather intel and keep an ear to the ground about potential upcoming work. His outwardly friendly and approachable persona is a ruse, after all, the carefully crafted loudmouth buffoon could never be suspected of the surgical precision he is capable of... if he wasn’t so lazy. Happy to take on the ‘easy jobs’, he has no qualms acting as a broker instead. After all, he knows a guy, or several.

Code word: Fish
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
09-29-2020, 08:56 AM
Ayye grats nacho!!

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

09-30-2020, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the koi club cloudy!!

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
10-02-2020, 08:00 PM
This is a WIP

Name: Takeshi Kage

Design:

Height/Build: Medium 30”/Medium

Appearance: site min

Personality: Takeshi is a know it all. No really, he knows all the stories ever told about the Iga clan. Since he was a pup, the stories were told and painstakingly memorized so that their history can be past down. Hours were spent, repeating and correcting them until he could recite each tale without a single mistake. This has lead Takeshi to believe everything he has heard about the clan and how superior they are to others. Because of this, Takeshi often thinks himself above others and often not deigning to do things he believes below him.

While he is a walking book of stories, Takeshi is also a warrior, a fighter, a shadow in the night. Taught the subtle arts of being a shinobi, he can be light on his paws and strike with deadly precision when needed. Deadly, exact, Takeshi prefers striking from the shadows instead of face to face. This can lead to what others might call, ‘fighting dirty’.....

Skills: Fighting/Intellect

Plans: I would love to get with everyone that has a koi wolf and make up some lore of them and their time in the Iga clan. Maybe he travels to spread the word of the Iga and their strength, letting the other packs know of the lore and traditions....

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

12-28-2020, 02:42 PM
You already know this but accepted!

Snow

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2020, 02:45 PM
WIP WIP WIP

Name:
Sex:
Design:
Height/Build:
Appearance: site min
Personality: site min
Skills:
Plans: long term goals or potential plots, doesn't have to be in depth.
Code word:

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
12-30-2020, 01:29 PM
Yep! Vami you've got the go ahead from me!
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Riordan

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Name: Asuka Omori
Sex: Female
Design: Here
Height/Build: 33 inches and Light Build (normally medium; light due to her current circumstance)
Appearance: Asuka is, for lack of a better term average. She is of average height and build, though is currently a bit lighter due to her solitary and self-deprecating lifestyle. Her coat, normally glossy and soft, is now a rougher texture from lack of grooming and self-care. She carries herself low, her steps a bit twitchy as her timid nature continues to conquer her former warrior's spirit. As for color, her base coat is a plain ebony. Her markings however bring a vibrancy to the otherwise ordinary woman. From nose to tail, she is covered in a mix of varying shades of gray - a bright silver, deep dove gray bordering mauve, and a bluer gray akin to a steel color. These colors mingle with each other in differing strengths and also in different patterns down each side. A few splashes of color here and there make her almost unnoticeably asymmetrical. Her eyes are the most vibrant thing about her - her right is a summer day's blue and her left the color of violets.
Personality: Before her confidence was torn down, Asuka was courageous, righteous, and quite loud - she had many opinions, and wasn't afraid to let everyone know exactly what she was thinking. After the ambush and failing to protect and find her clan, the woman is now a timid and broken creature. Her ego did not simply get knocked down just a few pegs - it was thrown to the very bottom of the pole. Her days and nights are now full of fear and anxiety, her past haunting her behind closed eyes. Her memories have been exaggerated from being replayed over and over, convincing her of small untruths regarding friendships and feelings. It's not to say those emotions weren't there at the start - they just may now be embellished. Her moral compass still rings as true as before, she just may not be as vocal when standing up for what is right. Her previous skill as a fighter has also taken a hit, and Asuka will often turn away or even flee from violence of any kind. The woman she was is not totally lost; it is simply hidden beneath nights upon nights of dreamt terror.
Skills: Navigation and Fighting
Plans: Had a super crush on Hattori. The ambush kind of made her doubt herself so turned her timid and nervous. Over romanticized her feelings about Hattori while searching for him, so she will have to grapple with that when she comes across him. Probably join Ashen with him. Will need her fishy buddies (or anyone really) to help build her confidence up again, maybe bubble up a slow burn romance??
[reer-den]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Asuka has the go ahead from me!

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Got the go ahead from me kai!

Shiba

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
01-11-2021, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 02:17 PM by Shiba.)
Name: Akari Matsuda
Design: https://i.postimg.cc/2SQhGPx3/7921-D481-F500-4-C20-827-E-7-DE9-F249-BEC8.png
Height/Build: Large size, medium build

Appearance: Akari is tall, but not bulky. Her muscles are lean, giving her a ladylike figure while still not looking delicate by any means. The base color of her pelt is a pale silver, offering subtle blueish hues in certain areas, while other spots lean more towards a crisp white. Strewn across her body are large, dark markings, ranging from grey to black. In the frey are orange and yellow markings that compliment her golden eyes. Most of her markings are splotchy, but one of her most distinguishing feathers is a dark stripe that cuts across her face, starting at her right cheek and ending just above her left eye.

Personality: Akari is a woman who often finds herself fixated on singular tasks and trains of thought. When given a mission, it is her sole focus and everything else easily fades to the background. Her dedication and diligence in each task she undertakes is undeniable and obvious to any who know her, even in passing. While this can often produce results quickly and efficiently, it can result in her becoming completely aloof to things that fall outside the realm of what she is focused on.
Her confidence is as much a part of her as the fur on her back or the teeth in her mouth, it is unshakable, even in dire circumstances. Even when she fails, she has no doubt that redemption is only limited by her own willingness to succeed. To her, impossible is only a word that cowards tell themselves when they are too afraid to strive for more. Despite this over confidence, she is not always loud about it. She isn’t afraid to tell people how much she believes in herself, or how much they should believe in her, but she prefers to let her actions do the talking for her. Often, she carries with her an air of quiet smugness, knowing that with time, others will see in her what she sees in herself.
There are times when she can be quite judgemental of others, her morals and ideals are hardset, and when she finds others that do not hold themselves to heightened standards, and are merely comfortable skating by with the bare minimum she struggles to hide her disdain. Those who do not wish to better themselves, to work hard and see results from their hard work, are not worth her time. Despite this, she can also see those who are down, wishing to be more but not able to reach for it. It is not often that she sees this shining light in others, but when she does she throw herself into the task of pushing them to see their worth and potential, wanting to foster within others the desire and drive to be the best version of themselves.
With this occasional devotion to helping others, it is clear that loyalty is something that is bred into her, but sentimentality is not. Her respect is something that is earned, and can only be maintained by those who continue to live up to the standards they have set. If she at any point finds that those she has aligned herself with are no longer the strong pillar she once found them to be, she will swiftly and unceremoniously cut ties, easily walking away without a second thought.

Skills: Fighting/Healing
Plans: Work on her skills of course, would like for her to head to Ashen possibly. She’d probably take an interest in working with Asuka and trying to help her regain her confidence as well.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Hey Vasilia the link to her design doesn't work!

also as an FYI ashen is really starting to fill up and im planning a hattori litter for spring so we might not be able to accept all the new koi into the pack, but they're encouraged to join other pack for spying reasons!!

Mikko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-07-2021, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 01:29 AM by Mikko.)
Name: Hayai Sakai
Design: here
Height/Build: Small (23") / Light
Appearance: Hayai might not look like much, but one would be a fool to underestimate her size or modest markings. She's as much of a koi as her brothers and sisters in arms, and she won't hesitate to make a point of it if someone dares challenge that fact. Standing at a slight 23 inches tall and light as a cloud even when soaking wet, she's built for speed and agility rather than for brute strength. If not for partial albinism, she might make up for her stature in vibrancy--but alas, white claims most of her pelt, with only that of her appendages and face holding onto any color, and pale skin shows upon a sensitive nose.
Personality: She walks with both the confidence of a great beast and the pep of a dreamy-eyed girl. Hayai is a happy little woman, adventurous and energetic, all smiles and absolutely delighted to make friends (and admirers). Compared to some of her brethren, this might make her seem fake to some, like she's putting on a show--which, in a way, perhaps she is, wearing a bright face as a way of making herself visible when she might otherwise fall under others' radars. But it comes from a genuine place of fullness in her heart. Among her fellow koi, Hayai feels like she can do anything, be anything, without the limitations set by her albinism and her smallness, and as such, she will do anything to protect their honor as well as her own. Her determination to cling to that which gives her a sense of home and purpose is what drives her to sniff out her lost and scattered comrades and to fulfill any responsibilities entrusted to her...even those most savage.
Skills: Fighting & Healing
Plans: I'm imagining that Hayai feels/will have felt much closer to her fellow koi than the other way around. She speaks/thinks highly of them and would do whatever it takes to do right by them, even those who may not always treat her well. This, of course, means she's also quite impressionable and open to potential drama. I can see her catching eyes for the wrong kinds of wolves, occasionally struggling with mixed feelings about certain jobs, and having a desperate need to keep her honor (and, therefore, her connection to the clan) intact.
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Mikko is a MATURE character. Discretion is advised.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

02-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Hayai is ready to go!

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-08-2021, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2021, 09:04 PM by Deion.)
Name: Nao Satoru (docile ; daybreak)
Design:

Height/Build: light build - medium size (31"? still haven't decided)
Appearance: The graceful sway of his body as he strides is a sight to behold, all elegant curves and carefully chiselled points. Slender limbs ripple with lean musculature, filling him out into something svelte and eye-catching. Every aspect of him appears painfully delicate, fragile even. Like some piece of beautiful glazed pottery, liable to topple from its pedestal at any moment and shatter into a thousand gleaming fragments. This is not the case, however. Nao is a man of deceptive power. Though he may not be an overly large man, his body is tightly wound with cords of steel muscle and sinew capable of delivering devastating blows. A narrow frame tapers into a slender neck and cranium that curve with swan-like elegance. Thin auds stand tall atop his crown, and coupled with the smooth curve of his cheekbones they present a feminine air of beauty upon his features. The androgyny of his slim bodice are part of what has made him so broadly appealing, and capable of drawing the eye of even the most devoted husbands.

In summer his pelage is quite thin and silky, the long strands shining beautifully over his form. Retaining only the necessary fluff between his toes, around his neck, and over the length of his tail in the interest of keeping cool in the summer heat. The rest of his pelt drapes over his bodice, leaving each languid stretch of his limbs and coil of muscle on display. As the temperature drops with the change of seasons, a lush coat smooths over many of his hasher angles and renders his curves significantly subtler. However, the downy undercoat presents a delightful opportunity for lovers to bury themselves in the impossibly soft fluff at the end of a long day.

Where he often stands out in a crowd is the pale hues of his fur. A primarily alabaster coat covers the man. In a select few areas, the patterns of his lineage mark him out as a native of Nippon. Concentrated mostly over his hips and thighs are large, rounded markings of ruddy orange and inky obsidian. His left elbow is similarly stained in an amorphous amalgam of these hues, though to a significantly lesser extent. Most obvious to those he meets, are the stains of these same two shades creating a half mask over the left portion of his face. Rich orange rises from under his jaw, along the left side of his muzzle, only to taper off just as it connects with the cheekbone. From there, the upper portion of his face is dominated by a swath of ebony, claiming his forehead and left brow, but not extending past the space between his ivory auds. A small patch of orange has taken up residence below his left ear as well, while the remainder of his cheek is pale as the rest of him. Another of Nao's unique markings are the small "freckles" along his cheeks, asymmetrically placed over his zygomatic arches, and almost resembling the scales of a fish.

The boys eyes are framed by thick, dark lashes. By all accounts, it should be against the laws of every land for someone to have lashes like that- yet here he is. They intensify the brilliant mint hues of his eyes, which seem to slide over everything around him in a careful appraisal. More often than not, he wears an aloof or dreamy expression, as though the world around him is something charming or quaint. The dark skin of his nose and pawpads is, upon further inspection, a few shades lighter than the dark patches of his fur, and adds an interesting contrast to his form.

Personality: seductive - morally grey - detached - manipulative - lonely
Seductive: Nao knows the quickest route to success is through sex and desire. He gained success by offering his body in exchange for another step towards the top, and it is all he knows. He has nearly mastered the art of gazing up through pale lashes, and pressing the length of his body against the flank of another. It is his primary tactic, and he very much enjoys the games he plays. He is neither repulsed or upset at the prospect of falling into the arms of another, nor does he decline the invitation to spend a night in someone's bed. He is a relentless flirt, and unashamed of it. One might even describe him as a hedonist, if they were to pay any attention to the fervent fascination he has towards earthly pleasures- drink, sex, drugs- they all draw him like a moth to flame.
Morally Grey: not one for drawing lines in the sand, Nao has a tendency to play fast and loose with the rules of life. The name of the game is survival, and he doesn't intend to lose for a long time. When it comes to ensuring his own continuation, nothing is off the table. By any means necessary, he will achieve his goals. A hard life will sway even the most steadfast of moral codes, but he didn't exactly have one to begin with. Nao will align himself however it suits him, provided there is something he stands to gain, usually. Whatever gets him another week, another day, another minute, another breath- he'll probably take it. However, there are a few rules that he is wont to follow; no killing innocents, and absolutely nothing to do with harming children. Otherwise, it's fair game, and he faces his ethical quandaries as they arise.
Detached: Life has not been kind to Nao, to say the very least. He has suffered, and he has done terrible things to make his suffering stop. In the face of said terrible things, he has developed a sort of distance from them. When he puts on a mask to get what he wants, he often finds himself assuming an entirely different persona to suit his needs, which is distinctly not him, and thus, in a way, it isn't exactly him doing these horrible things. The only way he's ever been able to sleep at night, when he manages to, is under the vague impression that he didn't actually do these things. It was someone else, using him as their puppet, and he isn't the source of another's pain. Nao is just the gun, and someone else pulled the trigger. Sometimes, his employers might have found his rosy gaze a little vacant, like he was merely an empty vessel they could fill with their own intent.
Manipulative: a man of many faces, who hides behind a different mask with every new introduction. A tactic of survival he picked up in his earliest days, that is simply an old habit now. He becomes whatever will get him into someone's good graces the easiest, by whatever means are required. The most critical skill to ensure this tactic is successful is the ability to read a room, and cue into the speech patterns of those around you. Through reading such quirks and tells, he lets himself slip into a guise that allows him to drop below the expectations of many, where he can bide his time comfortably until it suits him to show off the extent of his skills. In a similar vein, he tends to take advantage of his small size and waifish build to convince others that he needs protection, or that he is no more than a pretty doll to be cared for and loved.
Lonely: At his core, the boy has suffered greatly from the loss of true intimacy with those around him. In the unending game of lies and string-pulling, he has forgotten the feeling of having someone truly love and care for you. Nao hardly remembers his mother's name, let alone her face. Did he have siblings? The truth is lost to the sands of time and the trials of his history. The only gentle touch he's ever known has always come at the cost of never exposing his true feelings. He is terribly isolated, and starved for genuine affection. There is a chance that the moment someone expresses a genuine desire to know him wholly, and love him unconditionally, it might shatter him entirely. Despite this truth at the core of his being, Nao will never let on how much pain he holds onto.

Skills: fighting and intellect
Plans: .... <.< >.>
let's resolve some shit, or make it all so much worse.
also he's gonna be doing the sexy times. Free koi puppies anyone? (Fatherly role not included, see packaging for details)
Code word: fish
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED