Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2020, 05:06 PM
His talk with Zee had helped to center him, but he was still wildly angry, and convinced that Chimera was trying to start something between their packs. Venom’s newfound rise to power was still tenuous, and there was the chance that Deathbelle could rock the boat. Sirius knew they needed to be decisive and steady about what they did from here. Despite how angry he was feeling, he knew he likely wouldn’t have stormed the gates of Ashen, Zee just helped to focus him, and bring logic from his anger.

He arrived at the Ashen/Armada borders, and raised his head, howling for Venom to join him. Well he waited, he seated himself against the ground, his tail lashing with agitation on the floor behind him.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2020, 05:37 PM
This time it was Sirius calling on her, dark ears perked and the young to be Empress made her way to the border. She was all but seated on the throne now, just to see her mother again, tomake everything real. Maybe Seer had found her. For some reason her heart raced as rose and lilac eyes fell on the Warlord and his obvious discomfort.

Worry tried to drag at her features as she greeted Sirius with a smile, her form standing tall as she met his gaze. She was feeling more confident despite the weight this meeting felt like it would have. She didn’t know what happened, but Deathbelle’s scent was not here. ”Sirius.” She greeted softly, sitting across from him gracefully.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-17-2020, 05:45 PM
Venom appeared quickly, and despite his lashing tail and feelings of irritation ( not directed at her) he lowered his head into a polite greeting. “Empress” he said softly, shuffling closer to her, and lowering his head to look into her eyes. “Did you know that Chimera insulted one of my members to the point she fled in tears?” the lesser transgression. “Did you know that he violently attacked one of my members in rogue lands, unprovoked? She will likely be scarred for life.” The greater, and the indication that his disregard for Armada was a continuous tread.

He did not believe Venom was aware of the disrespect her member and young brother was showing to him and his, but he would start there. He wanted to see her reactions, and what she thought of this potential political mess. The alliance and friendship between Ashen and Armada worked because the members were to treat each other as allies and friends. Chimera’s actions were that of an enemy. If Chimera had been his wolf, in his pack, and had treated another Armada wolf as he did, Sirius would have disciplined him immediately and severely.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-17-2020, 06:00 PM
She almost said, ”yes. I witnessed it.” Thankfully Sirius was too quick to make for that outcome. He obviously wasn’t happy. Not that she was going to make excuses for her brother, he had a foul mouth and didn’t know his place. Venom didn’t feel like she could trust him further than she’d manage to throw him. Which wouldn’t be far.

The first transgression she didn’t care about, Chimera had stalked off and the two of them had a conversation before she returned to the Armada. If she had come home crying it was because of Venom. The second was much less forgivable. Attacking one of their closest allies was not permissible, the only factor that might help him was his age.

”That cursed little bastard.” She heard the secrets and whispers, that this litter had inherited their grandfather’s cursed nature. That was one reason she’d given up Siren so easily. ”I knew he’d bring me trouble sooner or later. I suppose I’m glad it’s sooner.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-17-2020, 06:07 PM
Venom didn’t react to his comment on one of his wolves leaving in tears, but she seemed surprised as he explained what had happened to Sedna. Surprised, and angry. Good she saw what a problem this was. “An example has to be set, Armada wolves can not raise their hand offensively against Ashen. If we are equals, then I expect the same if someone from Ashen injures one of mine. I know you're new to leadership, and it's a lot to throw on you, but something has to happen. What do you plan to do about him?

If it was anyone but Venom, he would already be throwing around words like ‘war’ but this wasn’t just any pack who’s member had hurt one under his protection. He would take on the man's punishment himself if Venom asked it of him, but - this was her first test as leader. Would she make a statement, lay down the law to her members? Or let it pass?

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-17-2020, 06:22 PM
Venom found in unfathomable that Sirius would declare war on her and the pack of Ashen. His anger was obvious though, and he showed no doubt in his mind that this was Chimera at the helm of this transgression. Venom literally could not have her wolves going out and attacking those of other packs. Especially when that pack was their closest ally.

”That’s one of my mother’s laws I intend to keep. I trust you Sirius, but should he be given a trial to dispute this charge? How do I punish a nine month old wolf?” This really was a huge first lesson to learn. Venom was thrown into the pot, and it was either sink or swim. She was ready to swim.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-17-2020, 06:45 PM
Sirius frowned, reminded then of the age of the boy. He had had little to do with these children. He hadn’t been wholly comfortable with their father, and had been a lot more distant from these kids then he had with Venom.
“His actions are that of an adult, and well it pains me to admit it, for his age, he held up well against an adult warrior.” the Warlord pointed out. The boy hadn’t just thrown a fit, he had done something with real life consequences.

“I do not know the man that well, what punishment do you think will hurt and restrict him? I believe at this stage he has very little adult guidance in his life. You could banish him, or punish him and try to bring him to heel.” Those were to the two main paths from this.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Chimera was practically an adult, but there was one thing very clear and that was his lack of adult presence. He was stunted, he hadn’t been given enough attention and now that failure was manifesting in undesirable behavior. Beyond what Sirius went on to explain she couldn’t decide on a better course of action either. Sell him into some kind of slavery? Perhaps her morals were too strong for that option. How could she meet out punishment? Would that even work or would they be in the same situation they were now half a year into the future. She’d already taken Siren from him in a way, what else did he want.

”Maybe I should give him the choice. Take his punishment or face exile.” Venom thought quietly, trying to be certain in herself, her decisions, and her convictions.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-17-2020, 07:36 PM
Sirius frowned thoughtfully at her question, despite the steadiness of her tone, he knew she wasn’t sure what path to take. “What he wants matters less - Do you want him gone, or do you want him to fall in line? If he leaves, he could still come back to cause us trouble later. If he is under our eye, we can mitigate the damage. Of course, if he does not want to fall in line retraining him might be very difficult” he didn’t give the indelicate suggestion of a way to permanently remove the issue. He was still her brother after all.

He praised his questions as much as thought-provoking ideas as he could. He did not want her to lean more heavily on one idea then another because it was his suggestion. This was her pack, and the future of it depended on her.