size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-19-2020, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 08:43 AM by Tamsyn.)
Well after a very drunken and rowdy time at Jupiter's beach "party", Tamsyn has found herself in the very surprising position of being pregnant! (Practice safe sex even if you're out of season, kids.) Now the extra fun part is that with the magic of a mystery breeding pass, the dad could be literally anyone. Or maybe its no one! The miracle of life, people, it's real. If you want to believe that her and Resin somehow conceived magic pups I won't stop you. Here's some details for you to follow if you're interested in one of these little bundles of joy.

How are they going to be raised?

These pups will be raised in The Hallows with their moms Tamsyn and Resin. These kids are going to grow up very loved and very (with an extra very for emphasis) protected. They're going to be encouraged to learn and train in whatever their preferred skills are, though both Tam and Res are fighters and Tam is very big on knowing how to protect yourself so don't be surprised if they at teach them at least the basics of that whether they decide to be fighters or not. The whole principle behind The Hallows is that its a safe place for anyone that needs it and a place for wolves to get back on their feet so they're going to be raised in a very encouraging environment. I wouldn't expect them to have any alignments that are darker than neutral, but if you can give me some real good personality points to justify why then I'm not against considering it. I'd like for them to stay in The Hallows at least until they're adults, but if plots take them away to other things after they are old enough to make wise decisions then I'll allow it.

What can they look like?

The fun part about the fact that they are coming from a mystery litter pass is that the designs are pretty free rein and there's not really any rules for as size, mutations, colors etc. I would prefer the designs to at least include darker and monochromatic colors like black, gray, and white since that is pretty much exclusively the colors for Tamsyn and her family. (It's also Resin's color scheme so, ya know, match the moms. It'd be cute.) I've made some designs for you to pick from if you'd like and Resin will be adding some as well, but you're welcome to bring your own if you want. If you do bring your own design, I would like for that design to stay with the pup if they're ever readopted. I'd like to make / buy some art for them at some point and I don't want to waste that art on a design that can't be reused. If you see something in one of the designs we've made that you'd like to have altered in anyway I'd be happy to do it! Things like eye color, adding or removing a marking, or swapping the color of a marking is super easy to do. Resin and I both would also be happy to make a reference for you if you have an idea for a design and just need help bringing it to life.

What do I expect from you?

I'm not super picky or strict when it comes to activity. As long as I see them getting posted around the pack occasionally or interacting with the family that's all I really ask. If you disappear off the face of the earth for a couple months then I'll probably take the pup back, but if you know you're going to be gone for a certain reason just reach out and let me know and we'll figure out an IC reason for their absence. In addition to that, since they'll be members of The Hallows, I'd really like to see them be active, helpful pack members as they get older. Resin and I are very excited about the pack in general and I'd like them all to be a big 'ol pack family with the pups.

Application

If you'd like to apply for one of these guys or gals, just fill out this handy dandy form! I've also linked all the designs I have so far, might add more soon.

Design 1
Design 2
Design 3
Design 4
Design 5
Design 6
Design 7
Design 8
Design 9
Design 10
Design 11
Design 12
Design 13

Code:
<b>Out-of-Character Name:</b>
<b>Character's Name:</b>
<b> Gender:</b>
<b>Adult Height:</b>
<b>Size:</b>
<b>Build:</b>
<b> Alignment:</b>
<b>Appearance Description:</b> 100 words
<b>Personality:</b> 150 words
<b> Intended plots</b>: (Optional)

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-19-2020, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:34 PM by Magnus.)
GRIMSHAW
Male - Chaotic Neutral - Fighter/Hunter - Dire (45") - Medium
(name mng. dark woods)
by skelle
Appearance: dark green and purple w/ black accents, silver eyes, double fangs
Like a shadow in the night, Grimshaw is dark from birth appearing to be solid black and only in the light will his real colors emerge, only to be a hardly visible dark green with a bit of dark purple. The black he appears to be however masks his face and paws, claims the tip of his ears and tail, and faintly blankets his back from his nape to the base of his tail. He will be giant from birth, a pup round from warm milk and grow into a man forged of muscle. Molten silver eyes scrutinize those around him, burning hotter than that of a fire and often lack any feeling or emotion. Armored with a set of double upper canines, it's only once he strikes that many feel their strength. .

Personality: rowdy, dark, quiet, brooding, protective, brave
Grimshaw isn't a bad kid, really. He just... doesn't always do good things. Without a father to look up to, he feels lost and uncertain in the world. He loves his mother's and wouldn't trade them for the world, but strives to prove himself as a man and struggles without having one to prove himself to. Prone to acting out as a child and pushing to get his way, he often throws his weight around and forces what he wants. He's rough and rowdy, always ready to pick a fight if something so much as looks at him wrong or tests his patience. He can be a sweet boy though, especially to his family. He'd die protecting them if he had to, even. He doesn't let many get close to him emotionally in a way to protect himself, though it is unknown as to why. He is known however to be quiet, though that trait doesn't come until much later once he learns that all things don't need to be verbalized.

Intended Plots: flirt with zeerius girls. I imagine he'll be quite the handful for them and often get in trouble. he has a desire to prove himself though, and will likely need some kind of father figure to help make that happen.

note; formatting it makes it easier to view and edit on my phone, im sorry!
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-20-2020, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 07:31 PM by Dunkan.)

DONE!
Out-of-Character Name: CloudyNight
Character's Name: Mercury , Moon , Galatas
Adult Height: 35in
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Alignment: Neutral good
Appearance Description:
The female had gotten traits that resemble her mothers, and if you look at her you can really see Resin and Tamsyn on her. Her size will come to be closer to Tamsyn’s with 35inches and her built is medium,not too thick but also not too slender. Her coat is a mixture of black and grey, the grey being the main color as it cover 70% of her frame,the black can be seen in her face in the shape of a half mas with only her bottom jaw being untouched by the dark. Her rear is also covered in this black which covers her thigs,and back legs. Even though her tail is also black,in the tip youll find grey instead. Her eyes share both mother’s colors. Her left one being gold like Resin’s and her right meanty blue like Tamsyn. Her posture will always be relaxed and her walk will show security unless something wront is happening. Her voice is firm and sometimes it can be authoritative.

Personality:
A girl born to help those who needs it but harhs to the evil,she will help whenver she cans, always ready to lend a paw of those in need. But this is only gifted to those who also seek good for others. The evil and mean wont meet this sweet side of her,instead they will find the sharp end of her fangs. But she isnt one to attack racklessly, she is mindful with her actions, she thinks before acting but if the situation doesnt give space to think and if her loved ones are in the line of fire she would act without wasting time,she will attack to either dissable the threat or kill. But she doesnt feel any pleasure with taking lives, she will do just for a better good.

She is honest, she wont lie in most of the cases. She will be honest to those she loves and to those she thinks are deserving of it. If she speak with full honestity to you youll know she loves you, even if the truth hurts, she knows the truth is better than a cruel lie. But in the case of the evil she will lie, for other protecting her loved ones or punishing the assholes with cold embrace.

As she grows she would seek to become a warrior like her mothers, she wants to be toug and learn to deffend others and herself. Within the pack she will be devoted to its cause, wanting to support her mother’s goals. She is loyal to a point, loyal to those who had fabricated a bond with her. Family and packmates are included into this benefit.

But she isn't all perfect, and she knows it. She can easily be influenced by other’s energies. She could adopt that energy and that can make her start feeling that way. She is susceptible to the shifts in her world, and can be affected upon change not only in her context but in others towards her. And if she senses this, she can turn obsessive with fixing whatever she did to make them change toward her,and sometimes thsi goes to the point of annoying.

Intended plots: I want her to stick to the pack and be a helpful paw to her family and packmates. She of course due to her age can be molded and thus nothing is set in stone. I want her plots to be organic but not to the point of getting herself in danger.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-20-2020, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 10:53 PM by Sedna.)
[Image: 7283-E69-B-D626-446-E-B1-A7-AAECD23183-C2.png]

Out-of-Character Name: NachoMumma
Character's Name: Amaryllis (love, beauty, determination, hope and achievement) or Daphne (meaning: I would not have you otherwise)
Adult Height: Considering Dire, if not 40”
Size: XLarge
Build: Heavy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance Description: On the larger side from birth and sporting only half a tail, the brown ball of fuzz will grow quickly. At first it will appear as though she has bumped her head as her horns begin to emerge,  eventually growing and curling to sit down along either side of her face. Her coat will be laced with russet and red undertones, muted by dark guard hairs, and puppy blue eyes will deepen and darken to a rich purple. White will splash her legs and undersides, marking clear spectacled outlines along her cheeks and under her eyes. Darker notes sneak in from her mothers, across her brows, nape, and along her front limbs. Despite her lumbering size, she moves with grace and a purposeful stride, after all, a princesses work is never done.
Personality:

ENTJ - The Reformer

Self-Confident, Strong-Willed, Charismatic, Stubborn, Handles emotions poorly

The child is a spitfire, and a collector of broken things, a bright spark whose sole purpose is to bring a smile to the faces of those around her. Good and Right hold the same meaning to the girl, and she will become quite passionate about perceived injustices from a very young age. She is loud, brash, and impossible to miss in a crowd, her personality matching her sometimes fiery coat, flaring and then waning with the passing of the sun. She is fearless and stubborn (with a hard head to match), and once she has her heart set on a gaol she will be difficult to dissuade. She throws herself into life, always giving it her all, infecting those around her with the energy of youth. A whirlwind that might be difficult to contain as her legs lengthen, her guardians will be kept on their toes with her antics.

Needs Wants Do Don't
Recognition
Challenging Adventure
Demand their attention
Embarass them
Forte Strength Weakness Downfall
Self-motivated
Difficult to discourage
Dislikes being told what to do
Angers easily when frustrated

Intended plots: I prefer to let things develop organically, of course her personality will change and grow with IC interaction. I can see her focusing on healing/fighting as her two main skills, though she’s likely to try almost anything at least once.
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
09-23-2020, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 10:23 PM by Meadow.)

Out-of-Character Name: Hermes

Character's Name: Kipling (Kip for short)

Adult Height: 37”

Build: Heavy

Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance Description: With a base coat of dark grey, the same color as ash, Kip is sure to catch one’s eye. The grey lightens on his cheeks, under his chin and on the underside of his belly, tops of legs and under his tail. Two strips of the grey mingle with the obsidian of his neck and a small blaze of grey can be found between his eyes.

As the lighter grey extends down his legs, it lightens even more into a soft, dusty grey. That same color can be found on the topside of his tail and inside his ears. The black of a moonless night starts around his ears and zig-zags its way down his neck and onto the top of his back encompasses his shoulders.

Meanwhile, the color of freshly fallen snow cuts tracks through the grey. It surrounds both eyes and trails down the side of his neck, under his front legs and along his side. Another line of white crosses his back but stops short of linking with the other strip. Brilliant teal eyes look at the world with a great curiosity.

Personality: Kipling is a kind soul. Above all else, Kipling loves his parents. Eager to please, quick to learn, he often can be found trying to make his mothers proud. Curiosity plays a big part in his life and he will never outgrow the child like wonder he gets from the world. Kip will never stop seeking to learn anything and everything he can about… well, everything. If someone is willing to teach than he is willing to learn. He will sit patiently, for hours, listening to lessons and theories with wide eyed, amazement.

Prone to wandering, Kip will explore the pack lands often and try to make his way out into the world while still young. He will bring back any objects that he finds intriguing and seek to learn as much as he can about them. When not wandering, Kipling will stick close to mothers or other siblings. It is not that he is scared, instead he sees himself as their protector. It is his job to keep his family safe, or so he tells himself.

While his body is strong, the grey wolf tries to be gentle. His goal in life is protect and make his parents proud but, for all his physical strength, Kip is gentle boy. Quick with a smile or kind word, he will give you anything you need. The love that his mothers give him shape his world into one filled with happiness and light. Always willing to help, he will put others needs before his own. This can lead to him exhausting himself or making himself ill from too much exertion. However, the more he does for others, the more fulfilled he feels.

Intended plots: For his skills I would like him to have fighting/hunting and I would love for his mothers to teach them as much as they can. He will want to meet everyone in the pack and learn from them. Maybe have some threads with him protecting family members from small, scary animals. Actually, it would just be him protecting a sibling from a rabbit or squirrel but to a pup it is a big feat! As he grows his personality will change and evolve. It will be fun to see where he goes! I do see him wanting to take on responsibility as a fighter/warrior for the pack.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-24-2020, 10:42 PM
[Image: K5QqUjt.png]

Out-of-Character Name: Shard
Character's Name:  Rudyard
Adult Height: 37''
Build: Medium
Appearance Description:

Ruddy is a hodgepodge of dark grey to white and all shades in between.  It’s as if he’s a white wolf walking through a forest where the shadow of the tree branches play along his coat. The left side of his face is a dark grey that stops shortly after the eye to become the palest of silvers.  If any area on him could be confused with black by the depth of the grey it would be along his shoulder blade and tip of his tail.  The trellace of darker gray falls down part of his back to streak around the shoulder muscle and down his front legs to stop around the knees.  The feathering on his back leg also is of a darker shade. Elsewhere on his body the softer greys mingle with the whites in a more random appearing but charming way.

Personality:
Ruddy was born with a double helping of confidence splashed with curiosity.  He has a need to know what’s going on with those around him.  He wants to know who, what, why and where.  As a pup this certainly will focus primarily on his siblings and parents.  He will be the silent stalker that tries to get close without announcing he’s close and playing innocent went caught.

Ruddy will want to make friends with everyone! Part of this is due to his having a friendly nature but it must be noticed that you learn more from others if they are your friends.  Ruddy’s desire to snoop isn’t for any maliciousness but simply that little part in the back of his mind constantly needing to know more.

He has a competitive spirit and will jump into any dares, bets or competitions.  The little imp laughs easy, plays hard and sleeps deeply with dreams of fun.  He will likely love his family and pack and desire to protect them.

Intended plots:
Ruddy could go in numerous ways and I just want to watch and see but here are some potential.

Does his family end up with a fun little spy to send off or to keep close at hand to make sure the wolves that visit are truly going to behave themselves? It might be useful since any are allowed in and certainly not all wolves have others best interest at hearts.

He could find himself wanting to protect the family even more since he would work so hard to get to know the deepest sides of them well.  Learning about another can make you cherish them more after all.

He could grow out of being so nosy and go some completly other direction... but nosy is fun so I hope he doesn't lol!

As a pup I see him mostly spying on his siblings, and either being a tattle tail or just getting excited at ideas and wanting to go along with what someone else is doing.

At the end of the day - I want to know what the little scamp will do also.  I'm sure something fun is bound to happen
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]

Milo

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

09-25-2020, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2020, 05:30 PM by Milo.)

Out-of-Character Name: Joe

Character's Name: Artorias

Adult Height: 42"

Size: Extra Large

Build: Normal

Appearance Description: Artorias wears a dark-hued coat of charcoal gray reminiscent of a lighter shade of his mother's that extends to pure black along the top of his head and ears, with a rich dark azure underside and flashes of ashen gray fur. His gray fur extends down his hind legs and over the end of his tail. He has two streaks of gray beneath his eyes and across his upper forelegs. His eyes are like two chunks of amber that seem to glow in the dark like the embers of a fire. Artorias is a larger wolf, standing at 39" at the shoulder with a moderately bulky frame and muscled form, traits he clearly obtained from his unknown father.

Personality: If knightliness could be born, it would be in the form of Artorias. Placing the virtues of loyalty, empathy, and courage at the forefront of his life, Artorias shares a blend of his mothers' ideals: a dislike of mincing words and a guarded view of the world from Resin, and a drive to do good and an altruistic soul from Tamsyn. While it does take him a while to come to trust others, but once you earn his loyalty, Artorias is a fierce ally willing to lay down his life for a righteous cause. Regardless of his desire to do good, Artorias knows that the world is not a kind place and that life is not fair. All is fair in love and war, and no action is too far when it comes to doing what must be done for the greater good.

Artorias is patient, cool, and rational, approaching stressful situations with a calculated approach. He does not like to make split-second judgments, preferring to gather all information he can before making an important decision. Sometimes brooding and moody, Artorias has a more introverted persona, and as such has a hard time opening up about his emotions, preferring to stay quiet and harboring his thoughts and feelings unless he has something he needs to share. In spite of this trait, he possesses a caring heart, especially for his siblings and family, and will sacrifice anything to keep them safe.

Intended plots: Artorias aspires to be a knight like his mothers, dedicated and driven to be a guardian for his family, his pack, and his home. He hopes to live up to the greatness of his parents and wants only to make them proud of him. As he gets older, he may begin to show ambitions of leadership like his mother Resin.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-26-2020, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 10:38 PM by Tamsyn.)
Since we got so many apps so quickly (and so many really good ones) we decided to just go ahead and choose our players! Thanks so much to everyone that applied - I was surprised that there was so much interest!!

Our lucky winners are Joe with Artorias, Shard with Rudyard, and Hermes with Kipling! I'll let y'all know as soon as we have an official due date, but it should be around October 20th - plenty of time to get your accounts set up. Thanks again!!