size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-20-2020, 12:28 AM

The dreams of the scarred woman were coming to fruition. She had claimed this new land for herself, for Tamsyn, and for their family to come. She claimed it for those that needed that extra bit of help in life. She claimed it because she needed to be free to do as she pleased. Now it was hers. It was theirs.

Standing beside Tamsyn, the giantess reached over and nuzzled behind the woman's ear. They had arrived here together and were surveying their new home. "Your new home." She purred into her lovers ear. Resin wanted this to be a place of happiness for the woman beside her. She knew that leaving the Armada had taken more of a toll on Tamsyn than it had on herself. Yes, her daughter was there. Yes the pups were there. Resin knew that her family could visit as they wished and that she could visit them. Besides, this was more of her line claiming more of the land. With their packs together, they were stronger.

"I hope you'll be happy here." So far, Resin had done nothing to mold the land to her desires. This wasn't just her pack. It was Tamsyn's. She needed the input of the small, dark beauty. There would be much to do, but she wanted to shape this place into their dream. She would take whatever vision Tamsyn had and beat this land into submission. "What do you see when you look at this place, my love? Where should we start to create our home?"

"Speech"
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-20-2020, 01:00 AM

They were finally here. It had felt like a distant dream and an exciting promise until now and suddenly it was all a reality. She smiled as she stood alongside Resin and looked over the hot springs that were now theirs. It was strange to think that they would no longer call the plains home after all this time, but this felt right. She was nervous and excited all at once. Even though she hadn’t been feeling her best as of late, she was determined to not put a damper on this important day.

A little grin pulled at her lips when Resin nuzzled behind her ear, the knowledge that this land was theirs ringing true when her lover pointed out that this was her new home. “Our new home,” she emphasized in return, tipping her head up to place a kiss on Resin’s cheek. She most certainly wouldn’t be here on this new adventure if it wasn’t for her lover. It was her home and she was happy to say so, but she was even happier to know that they were going to shape this place into what they wanted it to be together.

Her stomach turned for what felt like the hundredth time in the last few days, distracting her a bit from Resin’s questions over what she thought they should do to start building their home here. She settled onto her haunches and leaned into Resin’s side while she let the nausea pass. She really wished she knew what she had eaten that had upset her stomach so drastically so she could be sure to avoid it altogether in the future. “I think the tree line there would be a good place to start building some dens,” she replied once she was sure she could speak without accidentally getting sick in the process. She motioned toward the trees that made up the far side of the hot springs, near the top of the pools where they connected with the river that fed into them. ”It would be easier to reach the fresh water from the river with the dens up there. Maybe we can put together some sort of area for the healers to work down here around the shallow pools at the bottom.”

"Talk"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-20-2020, 07:06 AM

She had noted the nausea in her lover the past few days. Resin didn't want to say anything because it was partially her fault, but she thought Tamsyn was pregnant. It wasn't even the smaller woman's season, so whichever seen had seen fit to latch hold, it came from someone strong. Resin pressed her body against Tam's while a wave of nausea roiled the woman's stomach. "Feeling sick again?" She was prepared to send Tam back to the Armada while she began to build here if the fae was too sick.

Tam began to lay out her ideas based on what she saw in her mind. Resin's gaze panned across the area. She could see what her lover saw and nodded in approval. Resin looked up over the trees towards the far off falls. "I may claim those as well. We could make our home at the top. Keep our wolves close. Save the dens down here for those that are visiting and are in need." She cast a glance at Tamsyn, wondering what she thought of the idea.

Again she agreed. "An area for healers will be necessary. I also want to have an area for warriors." Despite being a neutral pack, it wouldn't be wise to go without protectors. She would push them hard to raise their skills so that they would be ready if needed.

Extending one big foreleg, Resin pulled Tamsyn close, careful to be gentle with her. "I'm excited to take this step with you. This will be a good place for our family." Would Tam get the hint and tell her whether she was right or wrong? Resin had only to wait to find out. In the mean time, she looked down upon the obsidian woman, concern and love in her gaze.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-20-2020, 08:35 AM

Tamsyn gave a small nod to Resin when she asked about her feeling sick, but forced a smile onto her lips. “I’m fine, I promise. I just need a moment.” She didn’t want to give her lover any excuse to send her away to rest. This was something she had been waiting for and she wasn’t going to let a little food poisoning get in her way of enjoying it. She really just wished she knew what had caused it. Never in her life had she had a stomach issue like this that lasted for this long.

The oblivious black female refocused her attention on their surroundings, her mint eyes looking off into the distance toward the falls that flowed down into the pools in front of them. She nodded in agreement and smiled at the idea of being able to look over this gorgeous landscape from their den at the top of it all. The mention of an area for their warriors made her grin. Even though she knew their pack wouldn’t be the war seeking force the Armada was, she still enjoyed her training and being able to teach others so she was glad that part of her life wouldn’t be going away entirely.

When Resin put her foreleg around her, she brought her eyes up to hers. At first she really didn’t think much of the comment about their family. She figured that she was referring to their pack as their family since that was something Resin had done previously or perhaps she meant the pups that Tamsyn had tentatively mentioned way back when. They hadn’t really talked much about the possibility since then, but maybe now they could after they finished building The Hallows. However, before she could answer, her nausea that she had been suppressing came back in full force and that unpleasant chill crept over her that told her there was no stopping it this time. She quickly slipped away from Resin’s side and ran off to some of the bushes near by and finally lost the battle with this sickness, losing her breakfast and everything else in her stomach.

When she was done she backed away from the bushes and sighed, giving her fur a quick shake before she started to make her way back to where Resin was waiting. All at once the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place in her head. This sickness had gone on far too long to just be caused by something she ate. There had to be another cause. Resin’s mention of family finally made it click. She hadn’t thought it would be possible with her not being in season, but if she was being honest the possibility hadn’t crossed her mind once that night as she drunkenly made her way through the party.

She brought her confused, slightly panicked gaze up to Resin’s as her ears folded back against her head. “Resin... Do you think I’m...” A very real panic and worry settled over her as she fell back onto her haunches. She didn’t know how to be a mother, she didn’t feel ready for it. She was still working on herself and now she had their new pack to worry about. How could she possibly bring pups into all of this as well?

"Talk"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-20-2020, 10:08 AM

As Tamsyn rushed off to vomit up her breakfast, Resin sat still, giving the woman time. If Tam was pregnant, that would change a lot of things. It wasn't that she minded at all, it was that she imagined Tam might mind. They had just leaped into a new chapter of their lives. Adding pups so soon might scare the smaller woman. Besides, being a mother for the first time was a frightening thing. Resin would be there for her though. Every step of the way.

When her love returned, Resin could see the shock in the woman's mint eyes. She questioned the larger fae and Resin pulled her close once more. "It's possible. The signs are there." Gently, she rubbed Tam's back with one big paw. "If you are, we'll deal with it together, okay?" She didn't want Tam to worry. She had given birth more than once. She had faith that Tamsyn would do well. Iolaire would see to the birth. There was no one else that she trusted as much, especially with so delicate a manner.

Leaning down, Resin groomed the fur behind Tam's closest ear. She was surprised that she felt no jealousy at the prospect of someone else having deposited children within her lover, but it simply wasn't there. They couldn't have children together, after all. Having them now would be most ideal. She and Tam weren't getting any younger. The scarred dame's tongue flicked over the back of her woman's ear. "I've no doubt you'll be a wonderful mother. Much better than I." Tam possessed the patience that Resin had never had. She set high standards for her children and if they didn't meet them, they were seen as less. Hopefully this time would be different, for she would indeed see these as her children as well.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-20-2020, 07:18 PM

She let herself be pulled into Resin's embrace again and thankfully shrunk into the larger woman's form, burying her face in her fur and letting herself get lost in the scent of her. She had hoped that Resin would deny her suspicions and would assure her that it was something else, some kind of sickness she hadn't thought of, but that wasn't the case. Her lover confirmed that the symptoms pointed to that possibility and her heart sank and emotions welled up in her throat. She was never as reckless as she was that night and it felt like this was a perfect example of why. She had no doubt that Resin would stay true to her word that they would work through it together, but the sudden realization was still more overwhelming than she could possibly describe. The feeling of Resin's paw on her back and the grooming she left behind her ear was soothing and reassuring and she found herself heavily relying on Resin's affections and presence to push down the panic that threatened to creep up her spine.

She didn't really care about the actual birthing part of the process or having to carry these pups. It was everything that came afterward that worried her. She looked up at Resin when she insisted that she would be a good mother and that she would be better than she had been, but the doubt was easily seen in her expression. She was quiet while her head rested on Resin's chest and she stared out across the steaming water beside them. She couldn't pull from her own experiences with her mother as something she could emulate - both of her parents had been terrible and hurtful in mental and physical ways. She didn't feel ready to be a mother for them, but now that didn't matter. She had no choice. They were coming whether she was ready or not.

The only thing that helped her as she began to process this new reality was the fact that she and Resin would go through this together. They weren't planned by any stretch of the imagination, but they would be theirs. She almost kind of liked that she had no idea who the father was out of the men she was with because it gave her a disconnect between them and their future children. They would belong to her and Resin and no one else. They could protect them and give them the life they deserved. She never wanted any pup to go through anything close to the turmoil and pain she had experienced and at least she could guarantee that much. She was sure she would make mistakes along the way, but perhaps between the two of them they could make sure these pups were raised well.

There was a long stretch of silence before Tamsyn finally lifted her gaze back to Resin's again and she pulled a weak smile onto her lips. "I guess... I guess we're going to be parents." Once she said the words out loud it felt more real. She could let herself start to feel at least a little bit excited about the prospect though she was sure it would still take more time for her to fully process it. "I guess we'll need to build a pretty big den, huh?" she added as her smile widened a bit more and she leaned up to place a gentle lick on Resin's chin. All she could do now was try to make the best of the situation. A thought crossed her mind that both amused and concerned her a bit as she added a follow up question, "How long does the nausea last? I'm not going to be sick the whole way through this am I?"

"Talk"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-21-2020, 09:42 AM

It took the woman some time, but Tam eventually seemed to come to terms with the fact that she might very well be a mother in the near future. Resin mulled the thought over and found that she was rather excited for Tam to have children. They would be their pups and they would raise them together. With two mothers, two very strong mothers, she believed that they could create some decent children to send out into the world.

Again Resin nuzzled behind Tam's ear. The dark woman spoke her acceptance aloud and Resin chuckled, pressing her face into the back of her lover's head. "I guess we're going to be parents," she repeated. The woman's little joke about the den brought another chuckle. Resin lifted one paw to gently caress her lover's cheek. She locked her eye with Tam's minty orbs as she spoke. "I'll build you whatever you want." When the smaller woman licked her chin, Resin leaned in for a kiss. She couldn't help herself.

Tamsyn questioned the nausea and the maned fae gave a light shrug. "For some it lasts the whole time. For me, it was only a week and then it was sporadic. Both times." She didn't like that Tam was feeling sick, so she would do what she could to ease the nausea and the fatigue that came with it. "I'll have Meadow brew you a tea. There's ginger and mint that you can chew on as well that will help with the nausea." She hoped that the illness didn't stick with her the whole time. It would make both of them miserable.

Resin pulled the smaller female close, embracing her and rubbing her scent upon her as well. "I'm... excited at the prospect of having children with you." She was older now. Mellow. More learned and less...beastly. Perhaps she would do better this time. Where she lacked, she had no doubt that Tam would pull up the slack. "I believe we'll be very good parents." This time.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-21-2020, 11:54 PM

Slowly her anxiety and fear began to melt away as Resin caressed her cheek and gave her a kiss. She wasn’t sure what she would have done if she didn’t have Resin to lean on through this... Of course, she didn’t suppose she would be in this situation without Resin’s suggestion, but she couldn’t find it in herself to regret it now that she had their family to look forward to. As long as her love was on board with these pups being theirs then she could let herself be excited about it.

She frowned at the idea that these symptoms could go on for the whole duration of this pregnancy... She most certainly hoped that was not the case. While she of course appreciated the offer of having Meadow brew her a tea to help, she hoped that at some point it would pass on its own. The irony of it was that a pot of tea may have very well gotten her into this situation to begin with and the thought made her smirk to herself.

When Resin pulled her close again, her attention refocused on the larger woman and she grinned happily at hearing that the scarred warrior was excited about their children. The excitement was contagious and Tamsyn found it easier to be excited herself when she knew that Resin was as well. “I hope so,” she said in response to the statement that they would be good parents. “I want to do well for them... However many of “them” there might be.” The not knowing that came along with the waiting for their pups was probably going to be the hardest part... Not knowing how many there would be, what they would look like, how their personalities would be, what they would find interesting... It was all such a mystery and she wished there was a way to see into the future so she could experience it all now.

"Talk"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-25-2020, 07:24 AM

Tams anxiety seemed to ease and, as she always did, Resin nuzzled behind the smaller woman's ear. It still amazed her just how much she loved Tamsyn. Love had never come easily to the woman. It had only come from two men who were beyond rough with her. Yet here was this sweet, little woman. Tamsyn had weaseled her way into Resin's heart and had laid roots. There was no leaving it now.

The big woman's tongue flicked out to drag over Tam's cheek. "I should start building our new home. The den will have to be rather large, don't you think?" Again she nuzzled the woman, pulling her close. "Would you like it above ground or below? Tell me your dream, Tamsyn. Tell me what you see." Whatever the dark beauty wanted, Resin would acquire for her. Whatever vision she saw, Resin would bring to life. It was the least that she could do in repayment for the love that Tamsyn gave to her.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-25-2020, 11:51 AM

At the mention of beginning the building process for their new home, Tamsyn grinned with a renewed sense of excitement. This wouldn't just be a home for the two of them any more, it would be the home for them and their family. Now that the initial fear and anxiety of the shocking news had passed and she had allowed herself to start being excited at the prospect, she found herself beginning to imagine all of the possibilities and start trying to picture what it would be like to be parents. She was happy that they would have the safety and encouragement of the Hallows to raise them in. They would get to see how rewarding it was to help others get back on their feet and see what it was like to be a protector rather than trying to tear others down. They would be good parents. She was getting to be more and more sure of that fact by the minute.

She hummed thoughtfully at the wide variety of options she was given for how their home could be, and she looked back out over the hot springs and up into the falls that neighbored it, trying to visualize where she wanted them to reside. There was so much possibility that it was kind of hard to decide which would be best. Her mint gaze landed on a spot near the top of the falls, tucked away into the tree line that surrounded it. It would give them a perfect vantage point over this whole area, but still offered a level, stable location for them to build from that would be slightly secluded by the trees. She lifted a paw to point toward the spot, saying, "If you do decide to claim the falls as well, that could be a good spot." Bringing her gaze back to Resin's face, she added, "I've never thought about living above ground... I've only ever had dens be underground. I'm certainly not against the idea though. Do you have a preference?"

"Talk"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

10-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Nudging Tamsyn gently, the scarred woman prompted her lover to follow. As she moved across the territory that they had claimed, she spoke. "As I've said, I'd like to keep the visitors separate. If we keep the visitors down here, the pack can live up above at the top of the falls." Resin had been up above inspecting the land and she thought that she'd found the perfect place for their den.

As Resin led Tam up the pathway the connected the springs to the falls, she answered the womans question. "What I prefer cannot be, so living underground is the next best thing." Resin had formerly lived in a castle nestled in the center of deep swampland. The structure had begun to get swallowed up by the earth, but it had been home. Until her lover lost his mind, that is.

Once at the top of the falls, Resin led Tamsyn to a place at the edge of the forest. Large boulders littered the ground in a natural circle. "I would like to build our den here." She indicated the space between the boulders. "I'll fill in the gaps between the stones and create a safe space for the pups to play." It would keep the children safe yet give them enough solace to romp outside. Turning her gaze to Tam, Resin asked, "What do you think?"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-10-2020, 09:59 PM

Tamsyn easily followed along as Resin led the way through what would be their home, letting her eyes wander over the area as she pointed out places for certain things. It made sense to keep the visitors near the hot springs since it was likely that would be one of the things they would have visitors coming to use anyway. It would also put them near the healer's area so that seemed like the best location certainly. She turned her attention to the area around the top of the falls as they made their way up to the top. She gave Resin a curious look when she mentioned that what she preferred wasn't possible and made a note to ask her about what she meant later on. She couldn't imagine something so out of reach that they couldn't figure out a way to build what she wanted, but at the same time she really hadn't seen many above ground structures besides caves and that one crumbing building she had seen on one of her island adventures.

She walked up to the borders that Resin had pointed out as a potential home for them. Her imagination filled in what it could be as her lover described what she wanted to make for them. Having to plan around their future children was a bit of a shock for her, but she was incredibly grateful to have Resin there to do that planning for her. She obviously had been a mother before and would know what a pup would need - and seemingly how important it was to be able to corral them. Tamsyn looked around the area that would soon be the play ground for their children and she found herself smiling. She tried to picture little pups bouncing around this open circle surrounded by stones that would keep them from running off or accidentally tumbling into the water while they were still too small to fend for themselves.

"I love it," she replied after a moment when she brought her mint eyes back up to Resin's face, her tail wagging gently behind her as she gave her lover a more genuine smile. "I think that's a wonderful idea." She walked over to where Resin was standing and nuzzled her face into her lover's neck. She couldn't wait to make this their home and watch it grow and flourish. It had suddenly shifted from a place for Resin to bring her dreams into reality to a place where they were going to raise their family. It was a shift that Tamsyn was just barely keeping up with, but she was slowly growing more excited for the future by the minute.

"Talk"