An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-07-2020, 04:11 PM

Toxicity watched as her sister took her place as empress. She was filled with not only genuine happiness, but a gentle smugness that her mother's inbred Kleins would not take the throne. She mentioned there may be more expanding and her gaze followed to Recluse, who Toxicity did not know well, but was fine to have her as an extension as long as it didn't interfere with the main pack.

At the end of Venom's words, Toxicity would wait for any of those who wished to speak, and whenever it became clear that no one else had words to say, she would step up with Obi as he lit a small bundle of bamboo skewers which had been soaked with pleasant smelling medicinal herbs. He held them clasped between his hands so that the tops of the smoking pillars were just above his head. Toxicity turned to the crowd her voice bold and requiring action from those around her, "Those remaining hail Empress Venom!" She turned now, Obi at her side and bowed steeply. "Hail Empress Venom, may your rule be long and prosperous!" Waiting a beat, Obi repeated this after her, stooping to his own bow as he lifted the incense above his head, hoping others would prove their loyalty by chiming in.

"Speech"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-07-2020, 04:36 PM

Recluse would wait patiently, listening as her cousin spoke and then would take her nod in her direction as the indication it was to say her piece. Recluse rose to her paws, but remained where she was, better not to act too presumptious, especially if she was going to claim her own kingdom would function as an extension of the empire.

"As Empress Venom has indicated, I have been hard at work looking to continue the empire's expansion, however in order to be successful I will need some support from within. My own pack will be the Empire's eyes and ears, publically unaffiliated but designed to gather information for our empress and her conquests. It may be an interesting change of pace for anyone looking to aid the empire." She swept her gaze over the gathered members, taking a moment longer when she first saw Sirius, it seemed she would have to speak to the warlord himself if she wished to enlist his promise of aid for the empire... Venom had done as little as she possibly could and Recluse had to admit it hadn't endeared her to the new empress, but she'd play the good little subject and do her own dirty work. Then another second when she spotted her aunt and her half-breeds, dogs or not they could be useful to her if Venom's ascension had left a bad taste in their mouths.

Then she'd bow before her cousin, tipping her chest towards the ground in a show of her loyalty to the new empress, and settled in to observe the ceremony Toxicity conducted as part of the coronation.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-08-2020, 07:30 PM

Harbringr didn't get much of a chance to talk with his sister for the meeting had started. He settled down to listen, all the while wondering if he'd still be able to call Ashen home after his absence.  Venom took the stage, introducing herself as the new empress of the Ashen empire. He was surprised that Deathbelle was stepping down but it didn't show. He assumed as much when he found her seated on the edge of the gathering rather than in the middle.

Recluse stepped forward to state that she'd be starting her own pack. He was proud to see the younger generation stepping forward to lead and if anything it made him feel even more like an out of place relic.  Harbringr wiggled his way out of the travois. He trusted the pups in Deathbelle's presence and as there were so many strangers about he didn't expect even Áskell to venture forth. He moved closer into the group to catch Venom's attention. "Empress! Apologies for my absence. I was unwell. I have returned and I wonder if there is still a place for me here as well as the young I've brought with me? I will go wherever the empire needs me." He glanced at Recluse and nodded. Ashen or Habari, wherever he was needed. "I did want to say that given my failings as Daimyo and my new responsibilities as a parent I do not wish to take up such a valuable spot. You need someone who will not get lost on the path's of their own mind. Though if it please you, I'd still be happy to lend my fangs as a warrior. I am not quite so old yet as to retire completely."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-11-2020, 04:14 PM
-quick reply to Hari-

Venom’s attention was brought to her uncle as he called out to her and sought her attention. His absence had been noted, but his loyalty was not in question like some of the rest of their family. Maybe he had found himself unwell and gone dark for a while, but he’d been there when they’d needed him. ”It’s good to have you back, uncle.” Venom’s voice had a warmth to it that wasn’t often present. Hari had always been a warrior she looked up to. ”I hope you’ve regained your health.” She added softly as her brows raised when he mentioned children. Though she didn’t want to look over to her mother she could almost glimpse two forms concealed in furs. ”My cousins and you are welcome home, i would appreciate your efforts as a Samurai, as would Recluse if you choose to help her see Habari to its feet.” She gave him another quick smile before her attention was diverted again.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-15-2020, 07:35 PM

Harbringr was grateful that he wasn't to be cast out for his abandonment of Ashen and even more grateful that he'd be allowed to be ranked a Samurai. He bowed his head deeply. "Thank you, Empress, your mercy is much appreciated." But where to go? His first instinct was to stay in Ashen but Habari would need members to get started. Ultimately he wished to be where his sister Deathbelle was but regardless of pack he would still be able to see her. He looked to Recluse. "If Recluse will have me I'd be happy to help get Habari on its feet and then reassess my position at a later time. Naturally, I plan to take my boys with me. If having pups in such a new pack is a concern I completely understand."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-24-2020, 03:32 PM
”If it would please the Empress I would accompany Hari and offer my help to Recluse.” She wouldn’t mention how much better she seemed to be at building than maintaining. The once empress needed more time away to adjust herself to this new way of life. Being the subordinate wasn’t what she would invite on herself forever, but the structure and release of weight from her back was needed.

She glanced for only a moment up at Sirius, and wondered if they’d be able to repair their relationship. Mostly her eyes lingered on the two boys that her brother brought along with him. A sight she wasn’t sure that she would ever behold. They were precious indeed, and she wanted to be there to watch over them. Unlike her last brood, already scattered to the wind and not even full adults.

Deathbelle tied to ignore the guilt of those decisions as her gaze focused on her daughter and Recluse.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-24-2020, 09:26 PM

Recluse let her face turn impassive as no one spoke for a bit, then finally her uncle appeared from the fringes and offered his support for Habari and though she worried some that two young pups might be a little much for a totally new pack to handle she wouldn't turn down fresh Klein blood, especially if they could grow up away from the empire. She dipped her head graciously at her uncle and then found her gaze sliding from her uncle to her disgraced aunt. She glanced at Venom, but the truth was she wasn't exactly in a position to turn Deathbelle away either, and though some of her trust in her aunt was shaken she also valued her still... it might also help her young cousin to help take her mother away from what was clearly a temptation, something that could cause a rift between the empire and the armada. If Venom didn't turn her mother down she'd accept her with open arms.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.