build
player
06-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Elisandra
How did you get here?: Addiction

Character's Name: Deviant "_" Black
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 40 inches
Appearance Description: If you were to look at Deviant, you would see where all his children got their pelt colors from. It's as if they took bits and pieces from him. A majority of this male's body is grey coloring, white taking up his underbelly starting between his forelegs and back under his tail. White rims the inner edge of his ears towards the center of his head as well as a face mask that covers the front half of his muzzle then wraps up and goes along the bridge of his nose and around both eyes. White can also be found towards his paws, a thin strip of his wrapping around each, on the front it will be below his dewclaws while the big will be a bit higher up. A charcoal grey coloring covers all four paws as well as the tip of his tail and just before the white between his forelimbs in a wide ?v? shape. This can also be found on the upper portion of his body, starting below his nose and spreading out opposite directions across his lips almost like a mustache as well as his lower lip like a goatee. The charcoal coloring wraps around both his eyes, covering the top portion of his face not covered by white and wrapping the outside rim of his ears, back down his cheeks then along his neck, lowering towards the shoulders but then coming back together and ending in a point near the base of his tail.
Proof of Purchases: Azzy bought them, IDK where they are as I adopted this character after Azzy played him for a bit

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Have you looked through the old store purchases archived? I know about the paid marking, but I'm not sure about the height.

Bandit

gems
size
build
player

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-13-2014, 05:21 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]