gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-24-2020, 01:17 PM

As a whole, Adelphie would stick close to the orchard, thus far it had by far been one of her more favourable places, so beautiful and peaceful, a time where she can truly relax and think about her plans of the future. What will she become? will she decide to stay rogue for a while longer? or venture to see a pack which would suit her, a chance for her to grow and get to know the politics of the lands. The thoughts would race through her mind, the possibilties endless. She felt far too young to ever dream of having a pack for the moment, especially when all she wants is success and greatness for herself. So for now, she would relax. The sun was gleaming high in the sky, touching her purple locks and following her every move. She would leave the Orchard for the day, travelling to the Rio Grande.

The river would shoot down to its path, eager to meet its destination, for some time Del would stare upon it, walking side to side as if to see what the destination would be, as she continued to walk she would see a huge abundance of fish, her eyes gleaming with the thought of a snack. Slowly, she would focus, edging close and closer to the river before picking her target. A few moments would surpass, before a paw would hover over the waters surface. SPLASH. Her extended paw would swipe to pierce into her target, successfully placing it beside her before tearing into her prize, not being observant to anyone who may be lurking.
"text text text"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
09-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Hattori wasn't a thief. It was true that his work as a shinobi often required...undesirable things of him, but on his own terms he'd never chose to stoop so low. Especially when it was just a fish on the line, barely enough to fill his empty stomach. It wasn't hard to spot the fisher woman, all purple and hunched over the side of the river with her back turned to him. He'd never seen a wolf with a coat like that but he supposed his world view was somewhat limited, if wolves could take after koi what was to stop them being purple, or blue?Emerging from the shadows with quiet steps,  Hattori observed the her form and the blatant lack of finesse. He wasn't a master fisherman by any stretch of the word, in fact he wasn't overly fond of water to begin with, but he'd seen others work and they'd not only made it seem effortless but elegant too. Like river otters twirling through the water. The fact she'd caught a fish at all seemed like a fluke or good luck, but regardless of his opinion he didn't care to say as much.

Instead he came to a stop some distance from her, sitting parallel as he observed the river. The water was a greyish-green, no doubt influenced by the foliage lining either side of the banks, but upon closer inspection he noticed the myriad of shadows swimming beneath the surface. Perhaps that's why she'd managed to catch a fish with such ease, simply because there were so many at paw.

"Good afternoon." That was all she was getting from him, unprompted at least.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-26-2020, 01:39 PM

The purple lady would pick away at the fish, taking apart the richest part of its body before leaving the rest to the side for some birds to feast upon later on in the day. She would mindfully hum to herself, her gaze afar, looking at nothing in particular before her ears would twitch at the sound of foot steps close by. She would swivel her head and upon further inspection she would take in the ebony brute before her. Dominated in dark hues with a trickle of virbant oranges draping his back. interesting. So far, she had met many wolves across the rainbow spectrum, which infact made her feel all the more normal. Her ruffled tail would tap along the ground surface, ebony lips agape " Well hello there" she would greet, allowing a few moments to pause, deciding the man wasn't much of a talker, or simply he just wasn't interested. She would let the thoughts pass, not too interested either way, he was a stranger afterall with no impact upon her. " I'm Adelphie, who are you?" She would raise a brow slightly in question, was he just here for a stroll, the place was quite beautiful and peace, a nice place to wonder in thought.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
09-30-2020, 01:16 PM
"Hattori."

He introduced himself with a dip of his head, more out of habitual politeness than any real feeling of respect. The wolves in these parts, whilst polite enough, didn't seem to be the sort who relied on airs and graces. On one paw it was a breath of fresh air but on the other it felt as though he was surrounded by a bunch of strangers who wouldn't know their manners even if it hit them upside the head. He was a stickler for rules back home, often giving his subordinates a stern look if they stepped out of line or used the wrong tone with him, but here all that mattered for naught. He was yet another face in the crowd and as a shinobi that worked just fine for him.

Still, he supposed that he could use this meeting as a means of gathering information. His brief time in Ashen had taught him a thing or two about Boreas and the wolves that called it home, but for the most part he was still in the dark. A fact that would have to change, and quickly too. It seemed as though Adelphie was cut from the same cloth as him, or at the very least unwilling to make up the gaps Hattori left wide open. Which was fine, he didn't expect that of her or anyone, it was simply a part of himself he'd accepted long ago. If others couldn't see or understand that then the issue was their's alone.

He shifted his weight, his talons digging into the mud and carving streaks in their wake and side glanced the purple wolf once more.

"I assume you are not from these parts."

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
10-03-2020, 08:53 AM
while Adelphie always welcomed newcomers into her space, she wasn't quite sure of the man before her. While he held himself in a respectable and noble manner, she couldn't quite help but wonder what was going on in his mind. It's as though his face somewhat deceived him, and this was just some sort of formality. She would shrug her feelings aside, weighing up her options. He was a beautiful man, and she was sure he already knew that, maybe that was why he seemed to simple not care. Letting a few more moments go by, her long limbs would stretch out, relaxing her muscles before moving slightly closer to the man before her, making sure to stay a respectable distance away from him, while he didn't show any signs of being a threat, he also didn't make it clear if he was entirely approachable. Her long ears would flicker as he would speak, taking in the information, ah interesting... someone finally not from a pack it seemed. " I'm not... I came here to learn about the history of my family. I'm slowly exploring all the lands... weighing up my options... How about you? You too seem to not be from around here" She would pause, allowing a moment to think before continuing " Have you found anything you liked? I've only encountered wolves so far from one pack"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

02-12-2021, 10:19 AM
I'M SO BAD OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS LUIS FORGIVE ME

It seemed as though she had some history with this place, as though her family roots had dug themselves deep and she'd simply came here to admire them. To muse on what and who had came before. A feeling Hattori could not relate to, nor did he wish to right now. He did find himself wondering if wolves of her colour were common in these parts, though perhaps not, there was something about Boreas that brought in wolves from all walks of life and lands. Or perhaps it was all just chance, Boreas was a large place, and thus more shores to stumble upon. Either way the variety of people and culture was something he would have to get used to quickly if he intended to stay long term.

He eyed the water for a moment longer, watching her bright reflection dance and shimmer on the flowing surface.

"Your family is from here?" As for her judgement it wasn't all that astute since that his accent and mannerisms no doubt gave him away, but he nodded nonetheless. "I am not. I am from Nippon, it is far from here." He would have sighed, had he been the man for that sort of thing. "I am unsure, it is too early to say. At a glance they are all putting on strong fronts, as they should."