An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-26-2020, 01:31 PM

Hanako's steps were slow and her breathing still a little laboured as she padded back over the border. Though she didn't really blame Hattori since he'd been awfully apologetic- or as close as he could manage to get- the whole situation had left her shaken and a little numb. Mortis had trained her to fight and she'd done her best to take in all the knowledge he had to share but against a shinobi she simply hadn't stood a chance. All thoughts of maintaining her posture and protecting her neck had gone right out of the window the moment he'd pressed his paw against her throat, all she'd felt was blind panic, like a rabbit caught in a snare. Regardless of her silver tongue there'd simply been no way for her to talk her way out of it nor had Azure been present to rush in and save the day. Had things taken a true turn for the worse she wouldn't be here, she'd be cold and dead in some forest, just left to rot. She swallowed thickly, winching at the pain that ricocheted down her throat. Would Sirius have sent the others to look for her, as he'd done with Mal, or would he have simply cut his loses?

She came to a stop, once again taking in the mess Hattori had made of her coat. What was once a soft and pristine pelt was now tangled with dried clumps of mud, she was hideous. The thought of anyone else seeing her in such a state sent her trotting across the plains as quickly as her still wobbly legs would allow. She needed to have a bath right away, to wash the scent and muck away before anyone noticed. Hattori hadn't asked her to keep it a secret between them, nor would he ever, but this was her own undertaking. Her little secret.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-26-2020, 01:48 PM

Naiche was patrolling, this time his pangolin riding shotgun with its head on his head, back legs on his shoulders and long tail wrapped about a large portion of his neck.  Naiche smelled Hanako before he saw her, but paid little mind to her scent.  When she saw her his casual motion changed course as he ran up to her.  He remembered well Hanako was no fighter as it was such a horrific idea to Naiche to not fight.  As he approached he also caught on to it being more than a mess, her body motions suggested pain.  Naiche clamped his jaw and picked up pace to only stop when he was right near her.  

His nose was on the scent for blood even as he skimmed his eyes over her body before looking more directly at her, “What happened?” A soft snarl was in his throat, not intentionally but the concept of anyone in the armada being hurt by another be it wolf or other animal was intolerable.  “Who did this to you?  How badly are you injured?” It was hard to tell behind the muck how damaged she actually was.  Hanako had seemed pretty and not being a girl and not a fighter he assumed she enjoyed looking pretty.  Someone or something should be gutted.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
09-26-2020, 02:24 PM

Before Hanako could even register what was happening Naiche was already by her side, firing a series of questions well before she'd had the chance to offer any form of greeting. Her ears flicked back and her lips formed a long grimace, it wasn't difficult for her to come up with a reasonable excuse since she was sort of basing it off the truth. Something that had happened long ago when she was much smaller and less fleet-footed. More than that she was a little taken aback by the intensity of his words, they weren't particularly close and it seemed as though he simply tolerated her at best. But then again what she did know, perhaps he was one of those guys who was all rough and gruff, but secretly a softy beneath. With a shaky sigh she met his gaze.

"You're gonna think I'm stupid..." If he didn't already. She paused for a moment, looking away as she watched the long grass sway in the afternoon breeze.  Her voice was quiet and raspy, each word a struggle."I was out on a run and I went to jump over a log and- I dunno my paw must have gotten caught cause I just went flying. Landed on my throat and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't do anything and I- I thought I was going to die." She sniffed, the emotions on display were very real, not the sort that could be faked.  " Lord Hattori found me there and he helped me get back home." And that was the story she'd be sticking to. Hattori's scent was by the border, mingled with hers before he'd gone off on his own way.

She coughed."Can we go to the pond? I want to drink..."

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-26-2020, 02:49 PM

There was no one he needed to kill for this? Was it a desire to fight or something else that tried to tell him there was something more to it.  Naiche acknowledged there was a very good reason to feel that way, he couldn’t get revenge on a log and warn it to never attack her again.  The scent of another wolf on her but faint with the smell of all the mud and it was explained with some ‘lord Hattori’ that had helped her get home.

“Just a log?” Naiche forced himself grudgingly to deflate some, but there was that itch in the back of his mind.  Probably because he hadn’t fully trusted her at their first greeting, or again the fact he wanted to beat someone up so he could vent being pissed one of his pack mates came back injured.  He didn’t think highly of Hanako considering she wasn’t a fighter, but she was still pack.  

“How bad is the foot hurt?” He hadn’t noticed her limping before but maybe it hadn’t been obvious at a distance.  “You can lean on me if you need.  We can get you to Meadow.” He paused for a second to not throw them at her so fast now that he was told there was no threat currently, “Are there any other injuries to worry about?” His first thought was to call Sirius after he got to the healers, but in truth, Sirius could also make the trek easier.  “I could call for Sirius now if you like, he might be better at helping you to Meadow.  Or if you want we can wait till we arrive to call him?”

There wasn’t much Sirius could do about an aggressive log either but Naiche was quite sure he would want to know.  If Naiche wanted to know when one of theirs was injured then the possessive leader was sure to want to know right away as well.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

09-27-2020, 11:03 AM

She wasn't walking with a limp but despite that she hurt all over. It was hard to put into words but it felt as though her body kept relieving the impact over and over, thudding away till her bruises had bruises. At his offer she leaned against his side, it was a bit awkward since she was a little taller than him but his form was strong and firm, more than able to take the brunt of her weight. She simply stood against him for a moment, doing her best to gather the remaining strength she had left. Perhaps she was being overly dramatic, for the most part she wasn't seriously hurt but having had nothing else to compare this to...it all felt a lot. Like the end of the world.

"Meadow left a while ago...I think Sedna might be around somewhere?" She was the only other healer that Hanako knew on a personal basis, she'd done magic tending to her sunburn so she couldn't help but hope the same could be done for her throat. The thought of having to speak like this forever was a horrifying one, in the same way she imagined Naiche would feel if he lost all of his teeth. "Do what you thinks best..." She didn't really want to think about it right now, she figured he'd do well by her considering the state she was in. Only a truly evil man would let her suffer anymore, right?

Right now she just wanted some water, both to drink and to rid herself of the muck still clinging to her coat. Maybe if she asked Sedna real nicely she could talk her into grooming her too, just because she needed a bit of pampering right now.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

09-27-2020, 02:01 PM

Naiche likewise took a moment to get use to how her frame felt against his.  It was after he started walking he remembered her request that had apparently escaped him while thinking up next steps to take.  Letting out a sigh, that she likely could feel now that she was up against him, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying enough attention.  If you feel up to it then sure, we can go to the pond first.”

Naiche started at a slow pace as he tried to figure out what she would be comfortable with.  When he thought about it he still didn’t think all that highly of Hanako.  It was funny how he could still be so concerned for her.  It felt just instinctive to protect what was his, and anyone that was part of the pack was his family.

Naiche also found this larger wolf seeming fragile at the moment and her weakness in an inability to fight was just making it worse.  Weaklings should be discarded or at least disliked.  Right now he felt weakness needed to be protected.  It was a confusing jumble of different feelings.  Right now possessiveness would be good enough.  “If you can handle time in the pond and to Sedna then we can do that.”