An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-03-2020, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2022, 12:10 AM by Azure. Edited 7 times in total.)

A cluster of den-sites beneath the northern tooth of the mountain range.

A half-dozen entrances to the underground are scattered on the southern edge of the mountainside leading into a series of torch-lit pathways. Branching off the main tunnels are various sizes of caves, each unique in their own way with the ability to be converted into permanent den-sites for those so inclined. The caverns are warmer than you'd expect - likely a result of the nearby underground magma chamber that feeds the massive geyser to the north. These Warrens are the most secure spaces within the Armada and therefore it is encouraged for less battle-capable members to den here.

Den Sites and Trader Inventory

Wolf Den-Site Trader Inventory

An easily accessible ‘stairway’ of rock leads up from the ground-floor den sites to a higher elevation. The cavern is large and open at the entrance - serving as a private common area - with a few attached sleeping areas further in.

Navigation Supplies, Pristine Pelts, Fight Training

Keahi

Tucked around the corner between two entrances is Keahi’s den. It is apparent that she uses it for its function more than as her own private space and the only creature comforts found within are thick furs to keep the tropical wolf warm in the bitter winters. A window looks out toward the communal area and a thin fur separates her room from the common areas.

XXX

Kotori

XXX

Services closed to general public.

XXX

XXX

XXX

words

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
12-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quicksand"><center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/iub5G7I.png" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="40" style="width:670px; border:0px solid #; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:100px; padding-right:100px; padding-top:500px;"><font color="#999999" style="font-family:Quicksand; font-size:14px; line-height:16px;">

Azure takes after his father in more ways then one, boasting a height of 45" and a thick muscled frame when fully grown. He'll inherit the warlord's distinct markings of white upon his rump and across his eyes, and his <span style="font-size: 14px; color: #007f7f; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #111111; font-variant: bold;">[b]mutated canines[/b]</span> will share Sirius' dangerous length and thickness.

His fangs will not be the only mutation the boy will grow to wield in battle; <span style="font-size: 14px; color: #007f7f; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #111111; font-variant: bold;">[b]Azure will grow bone-like protrusions from his knees and elbows.[/b]</span> They will not extend too far, merely an inch or two outwards though the length is still sufficient to help the boy protect his soft underside from attack.

Lastly, while his father's paws contain similar claws to a cat, Azure's <span style="font-size: 14px; color: #007f7f; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #111111; font-variant: bold;">[b]front paws are closer in structure to a bear.[/b]</span> . His forelegs are slightly bulkier where his wrists meet the oversized feet, and his claws are long, sharp and deadly. Eventually he will learn to use his bear-like paws to climb small trees, though his stamina is not enough to heave his weight as high as a true bear could manage.

[align=right]
<span style="font-size: 14px; color: #007f7f; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #111111; font-variant: bold;">[b]"Speech"[/b]</span>
[i]"Thinking"[/i]
[b]"You." [/b][/align]
</div></font></tr></td></table>

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

12-03-2020, 05:28 PM

Azure was focusing so hard upon his own body and waiting to see if there were any adverse effects from the carefully nibbled fruit that he'd hardly noticed the intrusion. The man's voice rang out and the pup spun, inadvertently moving the ass that was commanded of him. He realized how he'd accidentally obeyed a stranger and frowned, stepping back forward a bit so he'd feel a little bit less like a weakling.

A proper verbal response failed him. 'Move your ass', he could say... but that felt lame. Instead the pup merely bit his lip, and arched his neck to look into the man's bucket. "What're you doing with these?" He asked, a smidge of protectiveness touching his voice. If he was right and the discarded fruit could be used, he wanted them to be his. Azure realized he'd forgotten to respond appropriately to the man calling him a 'kid', but it was too late now. He could at least pretend he shrugged it off and that the word hadn't offended him.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

12-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bellota"><center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/KoUIVKe.png" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="40" style="width:800px; border:0px solid #; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:450px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#666666" style="font-family:Bellota; font-size:14px; line-height:16px;">

Words

[align=right]
<span style="font-size: 14px; color: #007f7f; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #111111; font-variant: bold;">[b]"Speech"[/b]</span>
[i]"Thinking"[/i]
[b]"You." [/b][/align]
</div></font></tr></td></table>

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-22-2021, 05:47 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur euismod auctor metus id venenatis. Duis tempus tincidunt enim eget rutrum. Nam eu venenatis metus. Morbi mauris metus, porta hendrerit lorem sit amet, aliquet commodo metus. Donec dictum odio dapibus lectus euismod elementum. Praesent condimentum facilisis dapibus. "Ut a faucibus est. Sed semper ipsum ac quam dignissim eleifend. Fusce imperdiet purus justo, quis vulputate mi luctus eget. Integer euismod, orci eget vehicula luctus, nulla libero mattis ligula, at iaculis mauris lacus eget elit. Praesent at dolor ornare, pretium ligula ut, dictum nisl. Vivamus sed risus erat.
"Consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur euismod auctor metus id venenatis. Duis tempus tincidunt enim eget rutrum."

Duis nec pharetra leo. Vestibulum viverra nisl magna, quis lacinia sem tincidunt sit amet. Vestibulum tempus euismod lacus, sed sollicitudin metus convallis quis. Donec tristique, est sit amet accumsan dignissim, nibh nibh suscipit mauris, sed suscipit purus magna at turpis. Morbi dapibus dictum elit a tempor. Nulla condimentum neque urna, pellentesque accumsan felis pharetra nec. Curabitur eu interdum purus.

Nam eu venenatis metus. Morbi mauris metus, porta hendrerit lorem sit amet, aliquet commodo metus. Donec dictum odio dapibus lectus euismod elementum. Praesent condimentum facilisis dapibus. Ut a faucibus est. Sed semper ipsum ac quam dignissim eleifend. Fusce imperdiet purus justo, quis vulputate mi luctus eget. Integer euismod, orci eget vehicula luctus, nulla libero mattis ligula, at iaculis mauris lacus eget elit. Praesent at dolor ornare, pretium ligula ut, dictum nisl. Vivamus sed risus erat.
tate mi luctus eget. Integer euismod, orci eget vehicula luctus, nulla libero mattis ligula, at iaculis mauris lacus eget elit. Praesent at dolor ornare, pretium ligula ut, dictum nisl. Vivamus sed risus erat.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-22-2021, 05:48 PM
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Miss+Fajardose|Indie+Flower"><center><style="padding:5px;">
<table background="https://i.imgur.com/Qd0W3KS.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:750px; box-shadow: 1px 1px 13px #45c3ee; border: 0px solid #01423a; border-radius: 80px 80px 100px 100px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#b4b4b4"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:30px; padding-left:30px; padding-right:20px; padding-top:0px;"><span style="float:left; width: 370px; height: 530px;"></span><br /><div style="background-color: rgba();  background-color: rgb(); padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-top:38px; border-radius: 40px; border: 0px solid #202020;"><font color="#372f29" style="font-family:times; font-size:12px; line-height:20px;">

TEXT HERE

<center>[color=#305a56][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]</center>
</font></div></td></tr></table>

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-22-2021, 05:55 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris lobortis, mi sit amet porta hendrerit, neque nisl posuere lacus, non ultricies nulla ex ut nunc. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc eu volutpat urna. Nulla a sodales risus. Pellentesque a molestie elit. Aliquam sit amet eros vitae tellus congue blandit at in sem. "Pellentesque mattis erat ac dui suscipit, vitae aliquet odio efficitur. Aenean dapibus maximus eleifend." Nam id ipsum quis tellus euismod congue sit amet ut eros. Morbi non mauris et massa rutrum euismod. Morbi ligula eros, tempor in hendrerit ac, dictum sed ex. Praesent varius mi diam, cursus blandit lorem suscipit vel. Maecenas nec enim quis nibh luctus imperdiet quis non sem. Cras a lacinia dolor. Sed mollis nunc et varius sagittis.

Nam fringilla velit quis diam congue, sodales vestibulum nunc rutrum. Nulla et tincidunt sapien. Donec nec consectetur metus. Nulla id dictum ipsum. Praesent condimentum mollis neque id dictum. Nunc pulvinar, lorem a eleifend ultrices, erat arcu blandit elit, eu facilisis sem sapien vitae odio. Mauris ullamcorper eu eros non suscipit. Proin pellentesque turpis eu arcu pellentesque, ut ornare leo sodales. Aliquam rhoncus nibh nec arcu aliquam consectetur. Morbi porta lacus justo, in molestie urna pharetra at. " Pellentesque mattis erat ac dui suscipit, vitae aliquet odio efficitur. Aenean dapibus maximus eleifend."

Vestibulum at enim laoreet, consectetur erat et, ornare erat. Nulla tristique, quam et hendrerit fringilla, felis est congue lacus, quis mollis felis lorem id augue. Curabitur vel mattis leo, sit amet viverra nibh. Maecenas venenatis, diam at pulvinar varius, tellus orci lacinia metus, sit amet volutpat eros risus ut metus. Curabitur euismod est magna, non tincidunt magna imperdiet nec. Sed vitae lacinia nunc, ac convallis elit. Mauris dignissim gravida tempus.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-22-2021, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 05:56 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code:
<center><div style="background: url('https://i.imgur.com/QFDxQB1.png') no-repeat center top, #0b0a0e; width: 800px; border: 4px solid #052c2b; box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000000; border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px;"><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:30px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; padding-top:430px;"><font color="#b3a08f" style="font-family:times; font-size:12px; line-height:20px;">

WORDS

<center>[color=#60afa9]"Speech"[/color]</center>
</font></div></div></table>

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-19-2021, 06:05 PM

words

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-28-2022, 02:25 AM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent mattis lorem pellentesque lorem accumsan, ac vulputate tortor gravida. Aenean tempus ipsum libero, in dignissim odio blandit ac. Donec a sapien congue, vulputate elit molestie, pulvinar mauris. Fusce eu consequat ex. Ut tincidunt magna lectus, ac eleifend nulla varius id. Morbi orci tortor, tempor eget nisl et, volutpat semper justo. Sed ex urna, rhoncus ac suscipit nec, condimentum vitae lorem. Aenean nunc arcu, commodo vel tortor a, tempor laoreet velit. Mauris placerat eros eget mauris blandit suscipit. In id magna accumsan, lobortis sem sed, pellentesque sapien. Sed accumsan, velit in porta bibendum, dui eros placerat erat, in dignissim dolor nibh et dolor. Vestibulum venenatis ligula at ex aliquet, vel ultrices ante consectetur. Sed blandit pretium eros id eleifend.

Fusce euismod bibendum lectus eget efficitur. Fusce placerat, sem in porttitor pulvinar, quam nibh laoreet lorem, in laoreet est lectus in urna. Donec at ipsum feugiat, finibus nisl id, malesuada nibh. Donec fermentum gravida bibendum. Vivamus a pellentesque orci. Quisque finibus ipsum non dui vehicula mollis. Pellentesque dapibus egestas lacus, eu pellentesque enim ultricies vitae. Nunc venenatis ipsum non ultricies egestas. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Mauris faucibus velit justo, eu commodo sapien euismod vitae. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nullam eu tempor justo, eget vehicula velit.

Nullam a tincidunt est. Duis tempor in leo ut dictum. Maecenas consequat est eros, vel tempor enim ornare vel. Vestibulum ut finibus magna, sit amet faucibus mauris. Nullam convallis consequat ante vehicula accumsan. Quisque nec consectetur diam. In lorem diam, aliquet iaculis elit a, fringilla sodales metus. Fusce at ante justo. Ut sed libero sit amet metus suscipit egestas. Quisque sit amet ex est. Nam rutrum orci nisi, eu euismod odio condimentum sit amet. Morbi convallis mi sit amet convallis hendrerit. Pellentesque posuere volutpat enim. Quisque feugiat sollicitudin nisi, eget molestie felis rhoncus vel. Aenean pharetra ultrices neque a congue. Nunc dignissim est hendrerit dignissim posuere.

"Speech"