ardent

My next Character

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 12:27 AM
So I've had my mind set on having a brown wolf by the name of Alvin.

I'd really like to have him born-on-site but sometimes there are restrictions on names, persona, etc. I get that.

If anyone is having a litter of Brown-based wolves of the neutral to evil alignment, please let me know. Oh, and you need to be willing for his name to be Alvin. Sometimes looking through adoptions gives me a headache.

If I get real eager to start his life, I may buy another rouge-pup pass or have him start at age 1 but he needs to have adoptable parents. I'm pretty sure that when they are 1 year old you don't have to pay? I'll look into the but I really want him to have some sort of family.

I prefer for it to be a single-mother/father, but both will do.

Things you need to know:

Name: Alvin (Not sure on last name, would LOVE to have one.)
Alignment: Any where from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Evil (mainly depends on parents, can work with neutral)
Color: Brown-based, eyes depend on parents but if i have to make him, probably green or purple
Persona: This is a work in progress, i'll probably be adding every so often.

-Complete ladies man from the womb. maybe even in the womb who knows
-Straight up jerk, selfish, could really care less about other's problems
-Most likely to go against one of his parents, if he has 2 of them. (If only 1 parent he will be generous to them.)
-If he has a single MOM, he will probably protect her until his last breath.
-If he has a single DAD, he will probably do whatever he does.
-EXTREMELY seductive. Like legit, he wants it.

Some other stuff:

-I don't really want him in Covari or Tortuga, but i can manage.
-This will be one of my last characters for a while, my other being a girl that is undecided.
-He will probably want to leave his pack at some point, if he is even in a pack.
-I may have him hearing voices and what-not at some point, not sure yet.

It's ganna take me some time to decide and prepare for another character. So I won't be making him for a while. You can post here, or PM me via Caeto {Click!}.

Thank you all for being interested!