size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-27-2020, 06:19 PM

An idea had struck Aslatiel in a dream and, upon waking, she decided that idea needed to come to fruition. It had taken the young wolf days to find a feather of the proper shade but she'd managed. Birds were hard to catch. Why didn't she just find a feather on the ground you ask? Because she was Aslatiel and she liked to take the difficult path, okay?

With her purple feather and cord of treated leather, the cream and grey girl attached the feather to the leather thong. It would be easy to thread into her ear once she called on her dear brother to do his part. Having no idea where to find him, Aslatiel sat and howled once, hoping that he might be in the area. She also hoped that he'd be willing to help her out with her little self-maiming. He was really the only one that she trusted to do this for her.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-27-2020, 06:43 PM

Azure was on-edge after what had nearly happened to Hanako, and when Asla called for him he was expecting the worst. Had that soon-to-be-dickless bastard followed him back to the Armada? He'd be in for a world of surprise if he tried a similar advance on his little sister, who could handle herself much better then any man might expect. Although he had every faith in her ability to defend herself Azure could not manage anything slower then a hurried lope. It took him barely any time at all to find her, and already his body language had begun to shift into something aggressive and threatening.

Seeing her alone and unharmed was relieving, though his muscles remained tensed like a coil ready to spring. His tail flagged out high behind him and his head was on a swivel as he surveyed the area around her. "There's a rapist around." He opened bluntly. "Be on your guard." The relationship between the siblings was different then the ones he had with other wolves, Az didn't expect her to question him or engage in any small talk about the would-be-rapist. Hopefully the information was something she could just absorb and he wouldn't need to get into who exactly was almost Kefka's victim. She already didn't respect his koi-wolf friend.

His nostrils flared as he drank in the surrounding scents, his tension slowly fading. It was just him and Asla, and hopefully the vile man had taken the hint and gotten the fuck out of the surrounding areas. Az looked back to her, his head cocking to the side in question. "Nevermind that. Anyways, what's up?" It wasn't often his sister called his name, and if she needed him Az intended to be as good a listener as she had been when he needed her.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-27-2020, 06:57 PM

Her brother came, but he didn't come in a manner that she expected. He looked as though he'd been fighting and moved a little stiffly. Her brows drew together in concern. Did she have to kill someone? She certainly would if he needed her to. She would burn down worlds for her brothers and she believed that they all knew it. His words made her head tilt slightly. A rapist? Around here? Well... it wasn't the smartest place for a wolf of that sort to be. It seemed that the Armada's reputation hadn't spread far enough.

"Are you okay?" She didn't question the hows and whys, she simply wanted to know if he was alright. That was her priority. The reason for her call could wait until she knew that he was whole and didn't need aid or healing. Had he told her that Hanako had been the rapists target, he might have gotten a surprising reaction. She didn't like the girl, but she was pack and that meant something. The little spitfire that Aslatiel was, she'd have gone and castrated the man herself just like she'd done to the lion that had scarred her shoulder.

Brushing off the topic, Azure questioned her. It took Asla a moment to pull from darker thoughts. What did she need him for? Oh! "I had a dream. I need you to help me make it a reality." He probably wouldn't want to hurt her, but he would do it because neither of them trusted another to do it. Reaching up, she placed a kiss on her brother's cheek. "I need you to pop a hole in my ear so I can thread it with this." She showed him the oiled leather thong with the purple feather attached. Lavender eyes sought out blue and she smiled. "Will you help me?"

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
09-27-2020, 07:10 PM

Azure shrugged off his sister's concern and nodded, adding a verbal "Yep." for good measure. It wasn't about him today, and he knew that should he be unable to assure Asla that everything was fine, that he'd never find out what she wanted him for and that just wouldn't do. He owed her too much, and was unwilling to lose the opportunity to be her ear - or tooth, claw, whatever - when she needed him to be. Thankfully she continued, and Az's brow raised in question as she mentioned it stemming from a dream. He'd do anything for his siblings but, bringing dreams into reality was a hard one. Still he stood patiently and listened as she continued, hoping that it was more along the lines of a 'I want this specific wolf to be headless' sort of dream rather then a 'I want the clouds to be painted green' sort of dream.

He cracked a soft smile as she reached up towards him, and knowing her intent Az leaned down to offer his cheek a bit closer. While he knew next to nothing about healing, he did know at some point she'd been injured. Whether it was healed or not Az had no clue, but in the off chance it still bothered her he'd not make the smaller wolf lean too far. Her request came then, and the relief was plain on his face. "That's all?" The yearling gave a short laugh, lifting his paw to gently touch a single claw to her ear so he might inspect it closer. "Yeah, I'll help you. I might need you to find something to mark the spot with for me, I don't want to fuck it up and have to do it again." He was not squeamish when it came to blood - not even those of his siblings at his own tooth and claw - though unnecessarily causing her pain was not a choice he'd willingly make. He then squinted down at the feather and it's attachment hardware. "How big does it need to be?" Did he need to use his teeth, or would his elongated claws do? Somehow he was looking forward to it, to actually helping someone successfully, and in a way he was equipped and prepared for.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

09-28-2020, 07:45 PM

Azure assured her that he was okay so she would leave it at that. Asla wasn't one to dig. If he wanted to talk about something, he'd do it. If not, he wouldn't. As long as he knew that she was always there to listen, that was all that mattered. It was the same with any of her siblings. She was there for them. Always. He seemed to be a little appreciative and was rather helpful when he leaned down to accept his kiss.

The subject matter changed and he seemed taken aback by her request. Had he been expecting something grandiose and unattainable? Asla laughed softly. "Yes, that's all." He asked how big the hole should be and she held up the thin leather thong again. "Oh, not too big. The point of a fang should do it." She just wanted to thread the leather through the hole, but knew that damaged flesh expanded and contracted until it healed.

He wanted her to mark the spot but Asla didn't have anything to mark it with. Ah, but she did. Raising one paw, the girl pricked one dusty brown pad. She felt around her ear with the non bloodied paw and chose the spot that she thought was right. With one little dab of blood, she marked the area. "This should do. And thank you," she said with a smile. "I didn't trust anyone else to do this."

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-29-2020, 01:06 PM

Already Az was considering the process required, deciding upon how to get her request done as efficiently as possible. She marked the spot with her own blood and thanked him, and Az managed a distracted chuckle as he inspected her ear. "Don't tell Indy it was me, that's all I ask." Their softest brother had always been protective of her and the last time Az had pissed him off, he'd lost pieces of his own ear. It begged the question why Asla had not asked the purple boy, but then again he doubted Indy would have the will power to physically harm their precious sister.

There were a few ways this could go wrong and to mitigate one of them, Az held out his wrist to his sister. "Bite me and don't let go, I don't want you pulling away from me when I do this. You want a hole, not a slice." He moved close to her, aiming to wrap his right forearm around his little sister's shoulders so he could hold her body steady, while offering his wrist out infront of her to bite upon. He held his position, ready to pierce a fang through the marked location as soon as he felt her teeth upon him.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-04-2020, 02:28 AM

At Az's insistence that she not tell their brother Indigo, Asla's smile faltered and she lowered her heavily lashed eyes for a moment. "Indy and I aren't speaking, so I won't be telling him anything." Just as Az didn't want to get into the details with the rapist, she didn't want to get into the details with herself and Indy. Hopefully Azure would notice her lack of desire to go further and wouldn't question her.

When Az offered his leg and his explanation, Aslatiel scoffed. "Ye of little faith..." she teased, but put his leg in her mouth anyway. Little did she know, Aslatiel had something that she would figure out later on. She was a pain slut. Pain would arouse her when she was older. Even now it sent little tingles through her belly. She was sure that this wouldn't bother her much.

With the other leg holding her in place, Aslatiel waited, her breathing shallow. She stayed as still as possible, eager to get it over with so that the hole could somewhat heal. She could then place the leather thong through the hold and, tada, she would always have a purple reminder everywhere she went.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-07-2020, 11:14 AM

At Asla's unenthused response, Az's lips turned down in a frown. He wanted to ask, to be able to offer himself as her sounding board and confidant but held the question back. The only way he knew how to solve a problem was with violence, after all. He knew that no matter what Indy had done that Asla wouldn't approve of any punishment Az would offer, and that unless Indy had done something truly terrible that Az wouldn't be able to bring himself to inflict it even if she did. He cleared his throat to rid his tone of his uncertainty. "Alright then." It was the most he could give her, his little sister whom at times felt like she was drifting away.

He felt her teeth upon his arm and moved quickly. If he took it by surprise she'd hopefully feel less buildup and fear of pain, as he had with Venom's quill. With a calculated closing of his jaws he pierced a tooth through the marked location and then swiped his tongue along it to try and staunch the blood, surprised at how little of it he tasted. He'd never bitten through an ear before, some part of him expected it to bleed like any other deep wound. "That's it, all done." Az announced after a moment, his lack of certainty returning. Was it okay? The last thing he wanted was to fuck it up and be the one who made his little sister feel ugly.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Thankfully Az didn't question her about her falling out with Indy. It wasn't really a falling out anyway. What could she say? We decided to see less of each other to make our love go away? We're intentionally causing each other pain so that we won't bring pain to our father? Thre whole situation was stupid. They should be allowed to love each other, but they weren't. Aslatiel didn't think Az would understand.

With his leg in her mouth and the warm breath ticking her ear, Asla prepared herself for the bite. As the tooth popped through her flesh, searing hot pain lanced through her ear. Rather than bite down, Asla released her brother's leg and laughed out her pain once he began to extract his tooth. "Ffffuck," she exclaimed with a hiss. Taking up a small scrap of skin she'd brought with her, Asla pressed it against her ear to stop the bleeding.

The girl offered her brother a smile of. reassurance. She couldn't see it, but the hole felt like the right size. "Thanks, " she beamed. "Once it heals up a bit, I'll put the leather in." Galaxy gaze looked down to the purple feather. "It took me ages to find the right color." There were so many freaking birds in the world but they're were very few that matched Indigos purple pelt. That detail had been very important.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-13-2020, 11:37 PM

She'd seemed pleased with his work thankfully, though she couldn't see it as he could. He watched as she pressed the leather against the wound and wished he could give medical advice on it, but that was Indy's domain not his. "Anytime, little sis." He replied with a smile, leaning down to kiss her small cheek gently. Az had noticed the color of the feather immediately, and some part of his chest squeezed in empathy that she and their brother weren't on speaking terms. It was clear she missed him, and Az couldn't understand why they couldn't resolve it. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He said after a moment, voice soft. "I will always be on your side." They'd formed a bond in their youth, and none of Az's siblings had come close to earning his affection to the same extent as Asla had. She was one of the wolves he loved most in the world, even if the list was starting to slowly grow.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-27-2020, 07:33 PM

Az leaned down to kiss her cheek yet again and Asla smiled. Ah, she loved him so. She looked forward to the day that he took over the Armada. She'd be rooting for him the whole way and would help him maintain and widen his reign. She wanted him to have a good support system behind him and she wanted him to know that she'd always have his back, no matter what.

Her brothers next words brought grey ears tucking against her skull for a moment. She wanted to tell him, but she didn't want to see the same disgust on his face that she had seen on their father's more than once. The girl lowered her eyes, a sigh pulling from her. Should she trust him with this? If she told him and he rejected her, it would be difficult to be around him. If she told him and he accepted her still, she would feel a little less alone. In the end... she chose to trust him.

"I... love Indigo. He loves me too. Our father says that it's unnatural and that if he sees Indigo and I together he'll castrate him, but it's been like this for us since birth." Aslatiel gave her head a shake. "It feels wrong to not be together, but it's getting harder and harder to deny those feelings and keep them tamped down." Her eyes had begun to well with tears but she refused to let them fall. "We agreed to try and involve ourselves with other people to see if we could shut those feelings off, but so far it's not working. I just don't think I'll ever love anyone the way that I love Indy, Az." The young wolf raised her big purple eyes to meet her brother's blue orbs. She was ready for his judgement.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-30-2020, 08:07 PM

He heard the sigh pull from her and gave a slight sympathetic frown. The weight of her confession had to be a heavy one to bare, and while he didn't understand why she hesitated in sharing her secret with him he was not offended. His eyes remained attentive upon her as Asla's gaze wandered, the difficulty in what she was to say plain on her face. Eventually she spilled, and Azure forced his expression to remain neutral as he heard what she had to say. On one paw he could understand Sirius' hesitance in pairing two of his four children up and eliminating the potential to spread his name cleanly throughout Boreas. On the other, the feelings Asla and Indy had for each other were nobodies business and he wanted to see both his siblings happy.

He shifted his weight between his forepaws, thinking on his reply. "Have you tried to compromise with him?" He offered her after a moment of thought, giving a small apologetic shrug. "If I were Indy I'd just... take the castration. It's no secret how dad feels about the children the Klein's bore from incest.. maybe he'd feel differently if that wasn't a concern." Imagining his little sister doing.. that .. with anybody brought the fur upon his spine to raise. Though he supposed he always knew one day she'd fall in love, and at least he could trust Indy to take care of her. As much as he could trust any male, at least. "If you love each other you should be able to be together, and if it's his lineage he's worried about and I was in your paws, I'd do what I could to make him accept it."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

11-01-2020, 07:47 PM

Asla was a little surprised when Az didn't immediately react in disgust. Their father felt so strongly about it and if Az wanted to be like him, to take over in his stead, shouldn't he react similarly? She was very glad that he seemed to understand though. At least enough that he didn't judge her for it. When Azure asked if they'd tried to compromise with him, Aslatiel laughed dryly. "There is no compromising with him. He wouldn't even remotely listen to us when he confronted us." She couldn't see a way to convince their father at all.

Az said that he'd take the castration and Asla's eyes widened. "No." Her tones were harsh and adamant and she gave her head a single shake. "We didn't really know what castration entailed, so I went to speak to aunt Io. It would change Indigo permanently both mentally and physically. I would never subject him to that just so we could be together." Io had told her about hormones and physiology. Asla didn't understand it all, but she understood it enough that she knew she'd never, ever let Indigo go through with that.

Finally, Az said that they should be able to be together and Asla managed to smile again. She leaned into him, giving her giant brother a squeeze of thanks. "Lineage isn't a problem. I don't want to have children, especially with Indigo. If I have to further our line, it will be to make the strongest children that I can produce." She had been told about the defects that could come with incestual pairings. No, she would never bear Indigo's pups."There are ways to keep from getting pregnant, did you know?" She'd asked Aunt Io about that as well. Her aunt was a little suspicious and made her promise not to try mating until she was older. She got the information that she wanted though.

With another sigh, Asla shook her head again. "It's all a game for me, you know? The others that I have in thrall. I feel things for them, but Indigo is the only one that I truly want." Speaking of that... Asla cast her galaxy gaze sidelong at her sibling. "How are things going with Hanako? Did you ever reach a decision?" She was rather curious.

"Speech"