Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-28-2020, 08:36 PM

Zee couldn't be in denial any longer, and the only good immediate thing that came out of her realization was the knowledge that she was not actually fat. It wasn't until the nausea started up again and her cravings hit with a familiar ferocity that her state actually occurred to her. She kept it to herself for a few more days in case it was a false alarm, but eventually came the time to tell her husband what exactly he'd managed to do to her.

The rounding queen sat before the entrance of their den with as much dignity as she could muster and waited for him to return from patrol. Her tail was wrapped neatly around her hind end and her paw rested gently upon a bundle of anti-nausea herbs. Beside her lay a few of their first litter's very first hides that they'd slept on until they outgrew rabbits and hares. She tried to look excited, although her worry was spiking the longer she actually sat down and thought about it. Did they even have room in the Armada for more children? What would her brand new yearling kids think? First thing was first, she needed to talk with Sirius.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2020, 09:42 PM
The Warlord rose early, as he often did, and made his way around the borders. With the Reaper challenge in effect, the trails scented strongly of his recruits. He hid a grin, pleased at their efforts, and continued along his route. A slight bounce to his step, despite the loss of Malalia, Tamsyn, and Resin. The Armada had taken a hit, but it was moving on. Its strength would not wane.

The morning was barely beginning when he snagged a rabbit from the kill pile and brought it home for his Wife’s breakfast. He found her waiting at the doorstep for him. Knowing his schedule, and had likely guessed exactly when he would arrive. He frowned thoughtfully, wondering what brought her out to meet him. His eyes moved to the skins their children had slept on as newborns. His eyebrow twitched, and he looked back to his Wife. Was she missing them as babies? He had heard of empty nest syndrome. If she was experiencing it, he would be more than happy to wrap her up in his arms and rut until she forgot her woes.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
10-07-2020, 12:24 PM

Zee waited, but when Sirius arrived he showed no comprehension on what she was attempting to tell him. She gave it a few more moments - her stomach filling the silence with soft gurgles of hunger at the sight of the rabbit - before she couldn't hold it in any longer. "Sirius, you moron." The horned queen accused him playfully with a laugh, stepping towards him to first bump her nose against his and then to casually steal the rabbit from his jaws.

She placed it down and put a paw protectively over her meal, taking in a loud breath through her mouth before announcing to him her news. "I'm pregnant, dummy." Really, she should have known the warlord wouldn't catch on to her subtlety. It was not her overly-forward and very silly husband's way.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-09-2020, 02:39 PM
His wife labelled him a moron, and, sadly, it wouldn’t be the first time. His cruel, terrible, beautiful wife had a sharp tongue when she put her mind to it. He licked her nose as she bopped him and freed his jaws of their burdon. She placed a paw over her prize, expanding on why he was a moron.

“Your-wait, really?” he blinked, his thoughts careening to a halt, and then rebooting with comical slowness. Then, he yipped in astonishment and surprise, before tossing his head back, and letting out a mighty howl. holy shit! he tackled Zee - but carefully - and covered her in kisses. “Oh, Oh! My love, the den will be filled with little ones again!”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-18-2020, 02:18 PM

There was the reaction she was waiting for. Sirius dove at her and she squeaked out a quick "careful!" as he smothered her in kisses and love. His excitement was infectious, just as it had been the last time they'd found they conceived. While Zee had reservations each time, Sirius' bright light was enough to make the journey exciting and not as scary. "I pray they will be little ones." She chuckled. "Little Zee's, not three more little-big Sirius'." His genes were strong, and their last brood being almost entirely wolves that grew to twice her size had been... painful. She nuzzled against him softly, grinning into his thick fur. "Congratulations, dad."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-26-2020, 09:14 PM
Careful, What a silly thing to say.of course the Father-Warlord was gentle. Covering her in soft kisses, careful not to bump her as he tasted every part of her he could reach in quick succession. She tasted like den and pack and love. Perhaps a touch of milk, or was that his imagination getting away from him? He paused, stopping in front of her, bent over. His head held equal height to hers.

“No one has ever given me such precious gifts as you have, Zee. No one is the perfect, steady compass at my side. Nor bear the regalty of your honour, or the perfection of your eyes. I love you Zee. Now and always, I love you more then I could ever put to words.” there was simple honesty in his eyes. The expression of a man, who was hopefully head over heels for a girl. It didn’t matter how long they had been together, nor the trails they had faced. The arguments they had endured. He loved her more than life itself. “I wish for little Zee’s as well. Tinsy little images of perfection. Of course, no matter what they look like, they will be perfect. But still, tiny little Zee’s might just be the most wonderful thing i’ve ever seen in my life. Congrats to you, too, Mum.”