Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Okay I'm doing this again. Below is gonna be a list of my single babes, some are open for a full proper romance, some for one night stands but none of them are open for auto love. I wanna see how they play with thread partners and hope something develops from there.

Darya Ilari Lunashka-Morningstar
[Image: avatar_2817.png?dateline=1515312735]
Looking For Romance

-4 Years old
- Bisexual (Male/Female or Nonbinary Characters will be considered)
- Currently a member of Fireside but could be convinced to leave.
- Dire height, and full unusual coloration (blue skin)

Poor Darya's going through quite a bit, still reeling from learning her best friend and long time crush is getting married, and now having to deal with having slept with a stranger or two at his bachelor party the girl is a bit of a mess. More so than usual. She needs some stability in her life and unfortunately for her, she's deadly shy. What Darya really needs is someone who has the patience to push past her quiet and scared demeanor to unlock the sweetheart inside.

Gloom Destruction
[Image: avatar_3609.png?dateline=1565395400]
Looking For Either

- 1 year old, (2 in autumn)
- Unsure (Male/Female or Nonbinary Characters will be considered)
- Currently a member of Abaven, unlikely to leave.

Gloom is another painfully shy wolf, but even more so than Darya. She learned to fear the world from her mother and has basically gotten no connections outside of her immediate family because of this. I'm hoping for her to be able to branch out, she will be a tough nut to crack if only because she's terrified of everything. But once she trusts you, she'll trust you, which could open her up to being convinced to pursue something other than a strict monogamous relationship, though she herself will not be inclined to it herself.

Hyacinth Aracari
[Image: avatar_3978.jpg?dateline=1599770772]
Looking for flings

- 1 year old, (2 in autumn, strictly no fun time threads before he turns 2)
- Pansexual (Male/Female or Nonbinary Characters will be considered)
- Loner, not interested in being tied down just yet
- Dire height

Hyacinth is out here to have a good time, and if that means finding some company for the night then that's alright by him. A bit of a playboy idiot Hyacinth can be goaded into most dumb stunts but he's not out here to get himself hurt. He's also not looking to be a dad, any kids he gives you he'd really rather you keep it to yourself. Though I am not averse to having one of his baby mommas drop his kids off on him suddenly, once he's old enough.

Lili Valentine
[Image: avatar_3517.png?dateline=1560118504]
Looking for either

- 2 years old
- Lirim, will be a loner soonish, not looking to be tied down right now

Lili's in a bit of a rough spot right now, for the time being she's off the table in terms of romances or flings until the drama with her family is resolved, but once it is Lili is going to be eager to stretch her wings. Lili is a bit of a wild child, no one can tell her what to do or how to do it. She rails against authority and will be fully free of the weight of being Lirim's heir for the first time in her life, might be some time to finally find out who she is without her father's guidance.

Tsunami Vindictus-Praetor
[Image: avatar_3413.jpg?dateline=1555251052]
Looking for either

- 2 years old
- Winterfell, not looking to leave

Tsunami is that girl who's one of the boys y'know? Except instead of being really good at baseball or auto repair she's really into combat and fighting. It's kind of taken over her whole personality at this point, though that may have more to do with not feeling like she has any worth outside of being a warrior rather than anything else. Tsunami is pretty isolated, she's not got any friends to speak of and really only speaks to a few of her family. She's got a chip on her shoulder about a lot of things, her father, her half-siblings, her missing siblings, Abaven as a whole, and could really use someone to help her just get over some of her anger. That being said she's also finally starting to stretch her legs and venture beyond Winterfell's isolation and so could use some adventures, in the end I'd like her to settle down in a solid romance but why not take some lovers along the way?

If anyone's at all interested in tossing threads at any of these kiddos please feel free, keep in mind they do not actually need to be romance inclined at all. I'm also down for most of these characters to just start meeting some new faces.
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
10-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Polaris is also starting to feel attracted to andventure herself out of Winyerfell, she and Tsunami could meet if you want. I have also other chars that could meet them, let me know what you want!
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-02-2020, 06:06 PM
I'd be down for that Cloudy! They're cousins so it's be just adventuring buddies but she needs one anyways <3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Polaris I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
10-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Yayy that should be! And do we make a thread out Winterfell or within the pack?
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Hennessy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-03-2020, 08:44 AM
perhaps we can do some one-night stands between lili x hennessy or hyacinth x hennessy? if you're down for it. we could also plot out some interesting interactions, maybe develop a friendship between either of the two if not one-night stands?