A Creature of the Night

Bandit

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 05:36 PM
So this is my new lovely Bandit character named.... Bandit XD

Right now she is highly fight or flight based and depending on the situation she will most likely hold her ground in fights. If she has possession of food (as it is winter, a harsh time for her as a rouge) then she will definitely fly. I'd really like to get her into a pack soon, perhaps cut down on her ego too. As for love interests, I'd love for her to have a mate but honestly I could see her doing hookups just to breed more thieves so she can have a new band of bandits at her side. I'd also love for her to face one of those really deep moments where she needs to go back and think about her life and what she has accomplished.

Please, anyone who wants to plot please step forward and post :) I'm really excited about playing her and my muse is around a 9.9/10 for her.

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Need any dangerous encounters? I have D?gmar. She might also make sort of friends with Bandit to, I'm not really sure till I rp her xD

Aksel might be fun, he'd love to help her with a heist.

Bandit

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I don't think I'm quite ready to throw her in anything too dangerous yet but I'd love for Aksel to help her with a heist!

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-12-2014, 12:17 AM
I'd love to do something with my two characters, Aislinn and Dusk. They both need a lot more posts before I think about pack life for Dusk. Aislinn is more of the dark wolf so if you don't want anything too dangerous I'm happy with Dusk, a simple warrior. Perhaps a friendly encounter between the two? Let me know if this can be arranged. Thanks.
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Bandit

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2014, 11:19 AM
@Millie

I'd love if there was some kind of plot between Dusk and Bandit but a friendly encounter at the very least would be awesome! ^^

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 07:29 AM
coolio's! then we should plan some sort of heist he can help in. Maybe stealing prey from another predator, like a bear or something? xD

Bandit

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Yus!!!! Also, they should totally be like.... best buds who just go around stealing shit