gems
size
Small
build
Light
10-04-2020, 09:29 PM

I'm only human ,
I come with knives
I never promised you an open heart or charity, I never wanted to abuse your imagination

The sun was sunning down in these woods. Fantasma, with her blue colored coat, stood out among the green vegetation like a sore thumb. It wasn't like they had a problem with standing out...well...they did depending on the situation. This was normal. There was no snow here to cover her tracks. At least not yet. The forests reminded her of home. Maybe these woods were home once. Fantasma wouldn't know too well. Especially just by looking around.

The scents were different here. She found herself exploring every so often during her walk to nowhere. Seeing small animals pass her. She considered her options. Fantasma wasn't the best at hunting, but often she would herself able to get something in their jaws.

They weren't hungry at that moment. So for now they wander, wondering when they'll find what they're looking for.

I come with knives, to love you and agony, to love you with agony
MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
[Image: fantasmapixeltiny.png]
Fantasma uses they/them and she/her pronouns interchangeably.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-06-2020, 11:42 AM

Izanami was new here, new to the way of how she couldn’t recognize anything at all. Eyes of melted silver scrutinized the place, a forest where the trees were huge, as tall to the point of making only a portion of the sunlight to reach the soil under the dense canopy that rose over her head. Her steps were silent and light as she always tried to don’t bring unwanted attention toward her. Not like she was afraid but she wasnt in the mood or state to fight, hungry, and tired of the unrested travels she wasnt in the right position to defend herself as good as she could.

And thus using the shadows of the woods she tried her best to thread unnoticedly, silently like the shinobi she was. And speaking of that, she hasn’t seen her comrades in quite a long time, and even though she didnt dislike them, she wasnt the type to stick to them like a stalker. She was fine on her own but if they ever found her again and sought for her help she would.

As she walked she took note of the place, of what she was finding as she kept going.

"Speak"
[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]