gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-07-2020, 07:24 PM

The near ending of summer was bringing the nook barren in the trees as the petals of the blossoms were starting to grow old on the dry soil of the ground. A dark nose poked around at the bundles of these petals, pushing them around to find the soft green of the ground underneath them. She didn't have much care for flowers in general but didn't necessarily want them all to wither away into nothing either. She may have seen the beauty of the spring for even a moment but visual sights weren't something she grew found of entirely. The plain smell of carnations bothered her and she would have much rather smelled something not so ordinary and boring. But whatever, the petals would all be ash and gone come autumn most likely and the fake buds could restart their growth in spring.

Muzet wasn't quite sure what she was looking for anymore. The company of others she had desired for sometime and she knew the only way she wouldn't feel like a lump on a long would be to find a pack she could strive to work for. At least it would give her some companionship and meaning after her short time wandering the continents as a loner.

Walk "Talk" Think

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

!Mature! For language and sexual themes.

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Scent: Chocolate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Season: Spring
Height: 34 inches
Home: Habari - Redbud Nook
Maims: Muzet has a blotchy spot across her muzzle from an acid tongue. The skin here is black but it is clearly visible that she is missing hair. Looks kind of like a large snoring nose strip.

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-07-2020, 11:34 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse was scoping out the lands she intended to take, noting with a little bitterness that she would be forced to share a border with another pack, one that was somewhat familiar in scent though she was certain she didn't actually know them, yet... Oh well... Her real prize was the volcano and she simply needed the grounds at it's base to help sustain them. So she was pushing through the nook, keeping an eye on any fresh scents she caught. She's hate to have to chase any groups from their home, it'd be helpful to not start off by immediately making enemies.

So when she caught the woman's scent Recluse had to sort through if she'd noticed it earlier and decided that she hadn't, it was likely she was merely a visitor, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious. So Recluse would stalk after the scent. And what a pretty thing the woman was. Recluse hummed to herself and leaned against a tree trunk as she observed the woman from behind. Finally, she spoke up. "Now, what is a pretty little thing doing here at this time of night?" There was a playful tone to her voice, a bit of a flirtation.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Muzet

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-08-2020, 07:11 AM

She wasn't much taken by surprise by the stranger that approached, but she was rather flattered by the compliment. At least, the grin that went across her maw would show so. She'd turn her body to face the light woman head on, they were nearly opposites in color it seemed. She bowed her head with the lift of her paw. Not necessarily a sign of respect but more so thanking her for the kind gesture and presenting herself as if she was deemed worthy of the tag "pretty". It was all mostly a joke though, she didn't take the woman's "pretty little" anything to heart. "Guess I should ask the same as you." Her brow twitched as she meant it exactly how the woman had. "I was just out looking for somewhere to call it a night. Don't suppose you'd like some company, would you?"

Walk "Talk" Think

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Maims: Muzet has a blotchy spot across her muzzle from an acid tongue. The skin here is black but it is clearly visible that she is missing hair. Looks kind of like a large snoring nose strip.

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-11-2020, 08:40 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse felt a light smile pulling at her lips as the woman returned the question. "Night is my time." She said smoothly, taking a bold step forwards, both a sign of her comfort and her confidence. "I've always felt the most comfortable in her warm embrace." A brow quirked as she heard the question from the woman... a bold move, she was after all a total stranger.

"I can certainly offer my company for the night." She purred, taking another step towards the woman. "Hard to deny such a lovely woman." Then she'd sweep her paw out and tip her chest towards the ground in a bow. "I am Recluse." She said as she lifted from her bow, leaving her family name off for the time being. She was not naive enough to assume that this wolf might not have heard of her kin.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Muzet

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-12-2020, 02:18 PM

Flattery fell upon her face as the woman yet again gave her a a flirty compliment. As Recluse bowed and introduced, Muzet would wait for her to rise before doing a little curtsy herself. "Muzet." She'd go to move off, offering a walk through the nook while they went to find a place to lay or perhaps more. Not that Muzet was opposed to it. Before she took a step though she would start, "Doesn't seem your name would match your hospitality." Recluse had mentioned that she was embraced by the warm night and though it may have been a red flag for any normal wolf, Muzet wouldn't fret over her own safety. She didn't really weigh in on good or evil and believed that perhaps something like destiny was just waved and blown around in or out of her favor. Though she didn't get any bad vibes from the albino woman, she didn't feel like she would have been in danger beside her and if she was, it was meant to be. "Any reason you are stalking around the Nook? Or just wanting to find someone to share your valuable time with?"

Walk "Talk" Think

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Important Details:

Plotting Thread