Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-09-2020, 11:49 PM

The girl was not too aware of the goings on that had happened. She'd been trying to concentrate on training - neglecting her relationships probably wasn't the best of tactics though. Carrying a small rabbit in her mouth she had decided to give Aslatiel a visit. Of course it was later in the afternoon the easyness of the afternoon air was more calming for her than the day was. Hopefully the injured girl would enjoy the gift and they could catch up. Kaizer approached the den with a sniff.

"Hey Asla it's me Kaizer I brought you a rabbit." She grinned, wondering what would come of this. Kaizer needed to learn more about her she needed to be involved in Aslatiel's life. She couldn't just go missing whenever she needed to train or anything like that. It stopped today she'd dedicate her time to becoming a better version of herself.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-10-2020, 06:45 AM

"Aslatiel"

Everyone knew exactly where she was. Exactly where she would be. Exactly where she wouldn't and couldn't be. Everyone could track her down so easily and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. Well wishers and gawkers came and went. It seemed that everyone had to see the hurt little princess for themselves. She was almost to the point where she was ready to just be rude and turn people away. Almost.

The scuff of approaching paws and the blocking of light in the doorway of the den made Asla inwardly groan. Not again. It was Kaizers voice that called inside, asking for entry. Apparently the girl had brought her a rabbit. Nice and thoughtful. "Come in,"[/b] she said before moving her body into one of the only positions she could manage. A half curl with her upper body rested on her elbows while her hip was still on the ground. The immobilizer was just great. She loved it...

Looking to the older girl, Aslatiel arched one brow. "You've been pretty scarce as of late. Not the best for someone that's supposed to be a guard, you know. Good thing I have more than one." She continued to look at her, inviting some sort of explanation. Thankfully Basilisk had picked up the slack. He was all that she needed, really. If Kaizer wanted to rekindle whatever position had been given, then she would have to work for it.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-12-2020, 03:54 AM

Kaizer knew she had somehow fucked up. A sense of dread filled her when Aslatiel's bitter comment was made. The warrior had slacked sickened by the comforts that Boreas had offered her. She had done exactly what Liz had done and let it get the better of her. Though she had been working on her training it was true she had been distant. "I was training." she said cautiously but her ears flicked. More than one guard? Though this did spark a bit of jealousy inside of her she knew that the princess was bound to have others at her disposal. Kaizer tilted her head, "Oh? And what other guards do you have?" Kaizer asked as she flicked the end of her tail. The usually charismatic girl felt like there had been a thorn placed in her side. Her position as guard and friend felt threatened.

"I'm sorry Asla I know I haven't the most forthcoming as of late but I'll make it up to you I promise. I even sparred with Indigo after having a chat with him and if I can I'd love to get to know your other guard or guards as well." she settled back into a smile. Nothing bothered her about Asla's injury, it was befitting of a warrior. Kaizer wished she had scars to show of the battles she'd been in. Bloody and engulfing of her life. So Kaizer needed to outstretch herself to be a part of Aslatiel's life.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-13-2020, 12:31 AM

"Aslatiel"

Feeling as though Kaizer had been sufficiently chastised for her lack of attentiveness, Aslatiel let it go. Now the other woman knew of her displeasure. It should be easy to fix now that she was aware. When the grey girl asked about Asla's other guard, the injured princess was more than happy to share. "His name is Basilisk. He's very good at his job." Purple eyes flashed to the doorway. "In fact, he should be returning at any moment." If Kaizer was as observant as Aslatiel was, she would see that Asla wasn't the only one living in the spacious den. Bas lived there as well. They'd been sharing the space for a while now and they had become quite close because of it.

Kaizer went on to speak of training and sparring. When she brought up Indigo's name, Asla's stomach clenched tightly. Gods, how she loved her brother. Being at odds with him, especially by choice, was such an unnatural feeling. She wished the gods would thump her father in the head and tell him that there was nothing wrong with their love. She imagined the world would end before that ever happened. "I'm glad that you've been training. Perhaps you and Basilisk could train together as well. He needs to work on his fighting, as do you." Aslatiel was already a tried and true warrior. Though she would always train, she didn't know how much further her skill level could go.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-13-2020, 01:18 AM

She was glad that Aslatiel didn't press her further. Something about that to Kaizer meant an extension of trust. Of course she couldn't be jealous though, she wasn't all that close to the princess and what was the point of being jealous. Is Aslatiel preffered a male over her - it didn't matter. Who wouldn't take notice to her? Aslatiel was beatiful. She was not stupid and the spacious den meant enough for Kaizer to assume a few things. "I'd love to train with him." looking around the den she also couldn't help but stop herself from asking.

She refrained. She couldn't just ask the princess if she had fallen in love with this Baslisk. Besides it was none of Kaizer's business anyway. Kaizer suddenly realized that she was acting like her mother. She scoffed in her head, jealousy would be her undoing and she didn't want to end up like how her mother had. "I can agree on that, I am far from an expert fighter. I'm happy that you're willing to help me on that Aslatiel. Besides..." Kaizer chuckled a little. "Maybe you'll enjoy me and someone else essentially fighting for your affection." It probably wasn't the best to say but she said it in good conscious as well.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-17-2020, 10:26 AM

"Aslatiel"

If Kaizer wasn't so damned agreeable, Aslatiel might not have liked her as much. From the beginning she'd shown somewhat of a deference to her and that was what made it so easy to forgive her absence. And then there was her ability to roll with the punches. Asla had mentioned a new guard and Kaizer had taken it in stride, saying that she'd like to train with him. The injured girl loved it. That was the kind of wolf that she wanted around her. That was the kind of wolf that she could trust.

Again Kaizer agreed with Asla. She did need to work on her fighting. "Ideally I'd like you both to raise your skill level as high as you're able to go in this area. No point in having guards if they can't beat anyone else to a pulp, eh?" The cream and grey young woman had never thought she'd have much of a need for guards, but hey... look at her now. Broken leg. Immobile. Vulnerable. Now was definitely the time for guards.

The grey and russet fae's next words brought Asla's galaxy gaze open wide. Laughter soon found its way to her maw and she shook her head. So Kaizer wanted to fight for her affections, did she? Well, how could she say no? Aslatiel had no preference between male or female at this point in her life. She was attracted to both. So why not have the two of them engage in some friendly competition? White teeth flashed in a grin. "I can't wait to see who comes out on top." Proof right there that she wasn't opposed to the notion of Kaizer having feelings for her.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-27-2020, 02:23 PM

Kaizer enjoyed being around Aslatiel. She trusted her and her judgement too so what else was she to do? Ever since she came to the Armada it was Aslatiel who truly made her feel at home. Everyone here was colorful and it reminded her of her own childhood. While this may have been her mothers homeland the valley desert would always be Kaizers even if she would never return there. As she listened to her she nodded her head. There really was no point in having them if they couldn't be strong which meant she needed to step it up. Specially after losing to Magnus, she was stronger than that! It made frustration bubble inside of her, she needed to train harder.

When she said she couldn't wait who showed up on top, her ears perked. Sitting here looking at the injured princess Kaizer couldn't help it. She may not have been one for cuddles but she wanted to show Asla that she was worthy. A rather michevious smirk grew on her face. "I won't let you down, I'll show you that I'm worth keeping around." Kaizer wagged her tail. That meant mentally in her mind she was going to train, train and craft whatever it was she needed to be a good fighter. Maybe even get a companion worthy of her!

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-27-2020, 06:55 PM

"Aslatiel"

The woman's words brought laughter to the injured girl. "Oh, I know you're worth keeping around." She did know this. Kaizer had been her first female friend. Her only female friend, actually. She still was. "I just need you to work hard and be the best that you can be." Aslatiel planned to surround herself with greatness. Though she would never rule, she wanted to have a solid team around her to carry both herself and her entourage to the highest heights.

Purple eyes met green and they narrowed slightly. "If you're serious about training hard and being my guard, you could live here." There were two other rooms in the den aside from the common chamber and Asla's own bed chamber. Bas had been sleeping in one, but since she'd gotten injured he'd been sleeping beside her. She would offer a room to Kaizer, but only if she was serious and gave the girl her word.

Kaizer

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-28-2020, 05:10 PM

She listened to Aslatiel very carefully, not that she never did. After all Kaizer found it hard to ignore the girl's tone of voice. The wolf looked up to the princess. Her bravery and her skills. Kaizer wanted to be like that despite how young that Aslatiel was. Some wolf to make the Armada proud. The offer to let her live in the den hit her like a large boulder. She wanted to jump to say yes but she treated it like she thought for a moment. "I'd be honored Asla." she answered with a wag of her tail. She didn't want to admit she had been jealous when she mentioned her new guard.

"Then me and Baslisk can practice with each other and we can all get close." she didn't mean it to sound so weird but it made her smile. Did she need to help with the den? Of course she would lend a paw where she could. Kaizer wanted to show Asla how dedicated she was.