build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-11-2020, 04:54 PM

Theory was excited to come calling on Resin and the Hallows. It had been some time since she'd soaked in the springs and it was time to put that memory to bed. Her face grew hot thinking about the time she spent curled with Thalia in the shallow warm cradle of the natural springs. Today was for family, though. Not whatever that was. She glanced over her shoulder in excitement to urge the rest of her posse along. They had left in the mid afternoon and it was approaching evening now. It may be slow going with Rhythm along, but it would be worth it to see the (she hoped) blissful look on the old woman's face once she sank into the warmth of the hot springs. Plus, perhaps an overnight stay - if cleared with Resin - would be a welcome opportunity to get to know their neighbors a little bit better. "Almost there!" she called, her short tail wagging in excitement.

"Speech"

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-11-2020, 05:39 PM

Lyric felt happy to accompain his family on this trip. But in a way he felt sad, he was sure his parents would’ve love to come too all the family could have been complete with them. But well as reserved as he was, he didnt show the grief on his face, instead he masked it with fake happiness and conformism. And there on his own, he followed Theory in silence but keeping his distance. Eyes of blue were calm and so was his walk. Ears were mildly pinned but just because he wanted to, not like he was sad or something.

"Speech"

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Rhythm wasn’t that slow, she was that old but she wasn’t that slow. At least that was what she told herself as she led Haiku along. The boy was the slow one, yes he ran faster than she did, but he was always getting distracted. Ah the curiosities of youth. It seemed like yesterday that Rhyme and Rhys were doing exactly the same thing. That was many many years ago now, Rhyme was getting to be an old man himself now. Rhythm was an ancient relic, and she was just thankful to be blessed with so much time with her grandchildren. The girls had all blossomed into beautiful young woman and she was having a blast experiencing the puppies grow. They were full of mischief, but they were all exactly what an old woman needed.

Theory announced how close they were and Rhythm loped along quietly, Feather helped to guide her along the trail. The most difficult part was trying not to trip over puppies.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Ruin

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali
10-11-2020, 06:31 PM
It wasn't often that Ruin was actually allowed out of Abaven, so of course she leapt at the chance and charged after her family with her short and stubby legs. Or at least that was until she got tired and decided to hitch a ride on her big bro's back. Laying back like a decadent goddess, Ruin simply snoozed as her bro did all the hard work, only stirring when Theory announced that they were getting close. With a big ole yawn, Ruin squinted as her mismatched eyes once again adjusted to the sunlight and leaned forward to give her brother's shoulders an appreciative nibble in thanks for carrying her most of the way. Patting his back with a dark paw, she motioned for him to lower himself so she could stand on her own feet. Once she was down on the ground she weaved her way between Lyric's, Rhythm's and then Theory's legs, determined to make as much of a pest of herself as possible. Just to make up for lost time she'd spent snoozing.
[Image: de3uz53-aafad5e6-f5ab-4e14-bc84-995c3235...AvPbhxtN7o]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

10-12-2020, 05:20 PM

She was more big sister and granddaughter today than alpha. It felt good to kick back with the kids and seeing Rhythm come alive tending to them made her heart swell. Age only held you back as much as you let it, and while her body was evidently more frail - you could see it now in the hollows of her hips, the slight sway of her walk - her mind was as sharp as ever. There was still so much to learn from Rhythm and Theory was glad that her grandmother wasn't ready to succumb to life's gradual wear and tear. She was a fighter. "This feels so good, grandma! Oh, you won't believe it," Theory gushed. She doubled back towards Rhythm, tripping a bit over Ruin as she did. Theo chuckled to herself. In order to make up for her lack of size, she certainly was developing a larger than life personality. "Alright, alright, Roo - you can trip me, but not your gram. Careful where you weave!" Although the sun had begun to set, the air was still pleasant and balmy. "Ready to relax?" she said, walking shoulder to shoulder with Rhythm so that the woman might lean on her for support if she'd like.

Once they reached the border just before the clearing she sat back and called for Resin to make sure their visit would be welcome. It was a necessary courtesy even though the invitation was sincere. One didn't go trekking across borders unwarranted. Pack relations were a careful dance of give and take. Diplomacy only got messy when a wolf couldn't (or wouldn't) keep their word. "Just a moment now and we'll get to sink into that lovely warm pool!"

"Speech"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
10-15-2020, 12:29 PM

The light of day was waning and the summer night was promising to be warm and bright. Already the moon was vying for attention with the setting sun. The big woman had been hard at work all day. She'd collected pallets that she'd commissioned from Iolaire. One for each of the visitors dens. The raised beds kept a body off of the ground, suspended in the center of a wooden frame by tied off skins. They really were an ingenious invention. Despite her daughters current frailness, Iolaire had banged the beds out quickly. It had taken a few of them to pull the cart back with the pallets, but it was worth it. Each den now had a pallet and a few furs. The Hallows were ready to accept those in need of healing.

Resin had just begun to head up to the falls, the days work done, when the call rang out. The giantess turned her head in the direction of the howl then altered her course and moved back past the springs, through the woods, and towards it. The woman's singular eye landed upon the now familiar form of Theory. Her maw lifted upwards in a grin at the group that she'd brought with her. "Theory," she said in greeting, offering the fellow leader a nod. "I see you're taking me up on my invitation." The scarred woman looked to each member that the bob-tailed lady had brought with her. "You're all quite welcome here. Come."

Wide paws carried the ash and onyx woman through the forest surrounding the springs. She moved at a leisurely pace since there were pups. Not everyone was a speed walker like she tended to be. "I trust the journey here was uneventful?" The brow above her missing eye arched in question.  As the trees began to thin, then finally gave way to the clearing where the springs spattered the land, Resin stepped aside. "My home is your home."

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

10-19-2020, 06:29 PM

Theo waited expectantly as she heard the movement of Resin through the trees, her short tail wagging. The young alpha sprung up at her arrival, chirping a soft greeting and gesturing for Lyric or Ruin to stand by Rhythm's side. "Yes! Thank you again. I appreciate the hospitality," she said eagerly. It was easy to latch on to Resin. There weren't many strong, older women in her life. Rhythm was clever and wise, but Resin had an impressive presence - and she was an alpha. To say that Theory had hemmed and hawed over making a good impression during this visit would not be an exaggeration. Now that the time had finally come, she worried over whether Resin would like her - or respect her - or think she was a good leader - or - Theo tried to cast her doubts aside and kept a cool grin on her face.

As they crossed the threshold into the clearing, Theory sighed happily and directed her gaze back to Resin. "It's beautiful. We are thrilled to share borders and homes with you. I think you'll find eastern Boreas extremely hospitable - we get all the seasonal changes, but none of the severe extremes suffered by the north and south. Perfect for growing herbs," Theo murmured. Yes! Herbs! She did want to probe the more experienced alpha for tips and tricks. "Speaking of - do you have any herb lore to share? I'm a bit of a poor student in the healing arts. The raid with Winterfell, rebuilding and maintaining our borders after the fire... and the volcano..." She grumbled, a bit cross as she reflected on all of the poor luck they had had, "well, it feels like I never have time to actually learn!"

"Speech"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

10-20-2020, 05:07 PM

Theory seemed quite excited to have been invited into The Hallows territory. The tall woman was all smiles, which Resin returned, though in a much less animated sense. That was just how the old warrior was. Her smiles were a mere lifting of the corners of her mouth, but to those that knew her, this was as good as it got. At the spoken gratitude, the maned woman merely dipped her skull in acknowledgment. The woman's singular golden eye scanned those that had accompanied Theory. The company that she kept and the wolves that she chose to bring into unknown territory would say a lot about the woman. Theory had brought an elderly wolf and children. That showed an immense amount of trust in Resin's eyes. (Or eye, whatever.)

Black backed ears swiveled towards the leggy woman as Theory described the land around them, listing its benefits. Resin absorbed it all. When the conversation turned to herbs, the giant fae's brow lifting slightly in surprise. "Aside from basic injury care, I know nothing of herbs or healing." Was it not obvious just what she was? "I am a warrior, a hunter." The woman's golden gaze shifted, looking over the land that she'd claimed. "The Hallows is a dream. The dream of an old warrior tired of fighting. Looking to make a safe place to live out her days and inviting in other that might wish to do the same."

Since Theory had brought up the hardships that Abaven had recently faced, Resin felt obligated to share her thoughts aloud. "I've heard of the cowardly acts of Winterfell and the volcano set everyone back. Should you or yours need anything, simply ask. If we can spare it, we shall." So as not to leave the woman dejected, Resin continued. "If you wish to learn of healing though, you'll find no better teacher than my daughter, Iolaire. I believe Abaven is on friendly terms with the Armada?" Resin had no doubt that Iolaire would share what she could. The girl always seemed eager to teach.

"Speech!"

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

10-24-2020, 09:00 PM

Theory sighed and smiled gratefully, flicking an ear in the direction of the wolves that had accompanied her. "Your offer will not go unappreciated, and we hope to return the sentiment. I could tell you were a warrior, but I guess I thought warriors dreamed of something different after they ceased their fighting. I'm glad to see that your sweet dream of peace and healing could become a reality," she said, ever earnest. The hot springs were warm and inviting, she could see the steam waft invitingly from here. Her noise quivered at the particular smell of the water. While she wanted to rest her bones, she waited for Rhythm or the others to take the first step. If she went in by herself she feared she'd be overwhelmed with thoughts of Thalia.

"Yes! I do know Iolaire, though I wasn't aware of the family ties. Sirius and I are on good terms now... fatherhood softened his edges quite a bit," she chuckled. "Abaven and myself appreciate it. We've put any, uh, misunderstandings behind us to form an unlikely friendship." Theory didn't feel like elaborating on Motif's capture, Poem's place swap, and the unfortunate and strange events that followed. No matter. They had both been returned to her now. "I very much would appreciate a lesson. Do you know if she's available any time soon? Perhaps we can work something out!"

"Speech"

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-25-2020, 06:21 AM

Lyric followed in silence for the rest of the trip and even now within another’s pack territory. As he had yet to know why they were there, he hoped they weren’t invading someone’s home without permission. That could in such circumstances create a big issue between both packs. But as he felt he wasnt on the right to speak, he kept his thoughts to himself. But then as they arrived at the hot water pools, a large female with only one eye approached. and there was when he now knew the reasons. An invitation. Oh well, he felt a wave of relief as they weren’t trespassing at all.

He watched as Theory and who he heard the name of Resin spoke. But he didnt want to interrupt so he let himself slip into a solitary pool. With the water reaching above his shoulders. ‘Soo good.’ He thought as he closed his eyes.

"Speech"

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

12-01-2020, 07:32 AM

Resin watched as the various members of Abaven moved around the springs. Some wasted no time in sinking into the warm, sulfurous water. She was glad that they felt comfortable enough to do so. Though huge and not the softest of wolves, she tried to be welcoming. Obsidian ears perked as the woman looked down at the pup weaving between Theory's legs. It couldn't be one of hers and she didn't see another mother in sight, so Resin imagined that some mother was simply very trusting of their alpha.

The woman knew of Iolaire, though she didn't know of the relation. "Yes, Iolaire is my blood daughter. She and Sirius adopted one another." The woman gave a shrug and a shake of the head. She wouldn't have claimed a sibling, but Iolaire had always marched to her own beat. As Theory spoke of fatherhood softening Sirius, Resin chuckled. "So I hear." The man liked to pretend that he was tough, but to someone like Resin, she saw past it.

As for Iolaire giving Theory lessons... "You could ask her. She's been a bit under the weather, but it might do her some good to get out and about." Perhaps she would accompany her daughter to Abaven and take in its sights while she taught.

When the pair could go no further, the one-eyed woman motioned towards the springs with one wide paw. "If you'd like to soak, feel free. I trust that you don't need a babysitter." The woman flashed an uncharacteristic flash of serrated teeth as she smiled. Whether Theory chose to lounge in the pools or accompany Resin further into the territory was up to her.

"Speech!"