gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-27-2020, 12:31 AM

A few weeks had passed since Casso had brought her the news of Nolan's fate and she found herself going through the motions of life. If someone brought her food she would eat, but otherwise she may or may not make an effort to do so. She laid in her den staring blankly at the wall for the most part though occasionally she would walk out into the sunlight to lay under one of the trees for a while before going back to her alcove. She didn't speak to anyone. If anyone tried to speak with her she would either ignore them completely or give them a glance. For the first few days she couldn't bear the thought of putting on her necklace, but eventually she decided that it hurt her more to leave it alone in her alcove when she went out so she took to wearing it again even though it felt strange to do so.

Today she had managed to venture a bit further out into the plains, making it to the communal meeting area before settling in the shade of the rock they used during their pack meetings. She closed her eyes as a breeze came through and ruffled her fur. She had already been in fairly rough shape before all of this with her losing weight and getting more and more frail as the weeks went by, but now she didn't even feel like herself. Her ribs were fairly visible and her fur was disheveled and clumped in odd places from the lack of effort she had put into fixing it. She didn't care. Nothing mattered.

Blinking her eyes open, she settled her head onto her front paws with a sigh. Now she would wait as every excruciating minute continued to tick by while she wondered why she was still here.

"Talk" Think

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
10-27-2020, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2020, 08:27 AM by Aslaug.)

Aslaug herself has been facing hard changes n her life, she was now alone. Her family left, left for reasons she could understand but that didnt took away how much that hurt her heart. She thought they all were happy and happy to be with her. But she respected their choice and like that she saw them depart, Elba, mom, and dad all left. Leaving Aslaug alone in the pack. But she felt lucky more family resided here, not as close as her parents and sister but still family. So the transition wasnt as hard, but on the other hand, death also knocked Valhalla’s doors. From hearing from other packmates, Nolan was gone. One she didnt got to know good better, and that made the already aching heart of hers to hurt even more.

And as she walked with her head low and tail as well it was painful to live. For once Aslaug didnt feel like enjoying life, how could she if her family was gone? If Nolan was gone as well? As she walked through the plains she lied down there in the middle, ignoring the other female nearby. “They are gone…” She repeated almost in a whispering voice. She didnt left as she wanted to still fulfill her dream of becoming a hunter,and also learning to read and write as Auriell told her. She lied down to her side,with her eyes staring at the skies with her mind now navigating through thoughts and memories alike.

Would she ever see them again? Meet them ever again?

"Speak"

Elizabeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Tonights the night
Liz had her fair share of hardships. She grew up in a wasteland without much of a childhood. Yet still she seemed to remain optimistic though she knew it occured to her that others went through a hard time. A healer of Valhalla, she wanted to treat the mental as well as the physical. She heard rumors among them that a wolf named Nolan was gone. As far as she knew Baine was close to this wolf. Not to mention Aslaug also seemed to be going through a tough time. When the white wolf stumbled on the two of them she smiled wagging her tail. Benson was sleeping in her fur snuggled down as only his yellow face seemed to shine through her fur.

"Afternoon Baine... Aslaug." their moods didn't seem the best. Liz decided to sit only a few feet away from Baine. "I hear that these days are really gloomy despite the whether." she didn't want to press them if they didn't want to talk. However, having someone to lean on and able to share your words with... that was sometimes a great help. While she could perscribe them a few herbs to help their moods sometimes only working through it helped.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-04-2020, 03:27 PM

Baine watched the world go by around her and after a while she saw Aslaug pass by near her. Her ears flicked guiltily as she watched her great niece, the young woman clearly going through her own bit of grieving. She was aware of Daelos and Ochre's decision to go back to the band they had traveled with previously, but she had honestly been a little surprised with Elba had decided to go with them as well and even more surprised still that Aslaug had stayed behind. While she was happy to have a little piece of Zuriel with her in a way, she hated that Aslaug had to go through this. She knew how close they all were and she felt even worse that she hadn't been much support for Aslaug with Nolan's passing taking away her attention. She watched Aslaug for another moment before lifting her head with a small bit of resolution. "Aslaug... Aslaug come over here," she called to the young woman, her voice soft and horse from the many days that had gone by without her using it. She used her front paw to wave over the distraught woman. Wasn't the saying that misery loved company? Perhaps that would be true for them.

Only a moment after her grand niece had joined her, Elizabeth approached them, the pale healer greeting them with a comment about the obvious gloom being different than the otherwise pleasant weather. She tried to muster a small smile and ultimately failed before giving Elizabeth a nod in agreement. This was the most social interaction she had beared since she saw Casso and even though her instinct was still to push them both away so she could continue to wallow in her pain, she tried her best to look past it so she could give a bit of her time to her family. "Yes... You're certainly right about that." It was perhaps even an understatement, but she didn't like to bring much attention to herself. "It's... difficult to lose ones you love." With a look to Aslaug she added, "Even if they may not be permanently gone, it's still hard."

"Talk" Think

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
11-19-2020, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 05:17 PM by Aslaug.)

Aslaug sighed again, allowing her breath to escape out of her maw that arched in sadness. Yes, she had to be strong now that her parents a sister were gone, leaving her alone among wolves she didn't know at all despite being family as well. But she didn't want to give up on her dream and she felt committed to don't fail Aurielle with the task she gave her, of being the first wolf to know how to write and other things. And for that, she stayed behind.

"Aslaug... Aslaug come over here," The broken voice from her great Aunt made her be startled but she claimed down soon. She approached and saw Elizabeth there too. "Hi aunt Baine and Cousin Elizabeth...I am sorry for your loss...I want to tell you I am here for you..." She said lowering her ears as she took a seat.

"I know what is to have those you love gone...but I am here for you..." She looked down to her paws feeling the grief. "Even if they may not be permanently gone, it's still hard." She nodded to that remark. "Especially if you don't know if you will see them again...knowing my family they are nomads and they may will never return..."

"Speak"

Elizabeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-28-2020, 04:53 PM
Tonights the night
Elizabeth could not pretend to know exactly what they were going through. She kept a soft smile with the two females, so Aslaug family had left? Well at least Liz understood that, but her reactions to things were a lot different. She had been forced to hold down mourning the moment her parents died to push forward. Regardless, the only thing that helped was time and even then the scars that deaths and loss ones left would always be there. "Loss of loved ones, death or simply moving their separate ways is difficult. I lost my parents at a young age, my sister decided to join a different pack. I can't say I've experienced the same things you two have, but I am here for you. As a family member and as a healer." she smiled and nodded her head. "Try not to isolate yourselves, no matter how hard that feels to do. You shouldn't have to shoulder a burden alone." Elizabeth stretched her limbs. Pulling herself to turn to Baine and Aslaug so she would suggest it.

"If you would like something to ebb your sorrows for a bit I do have a herb if you'd like to try it." she had kept some already prepared at hand. It was completely safe to consume while bitter and not well tasting... Marijuana was often used to sedate and calm back in her home pack. She would offer it, but if they didn't want to take it, it didn't matter. Liz just wanted to make sure she could help.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN