Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-30-2020, 11:01 PM

OOC: liquid timed as discussed ^^

The feeling was new and different probably because of her older and mature body, but it was a feeling she would never forget. And sadly she felt a little sour to the thought of the pups growing in her but somehow she knew everything would be okay. Allegro would have been a great father. Something she could feel deeply only from the short amount of time they had spent together. Though the thought of Noir in the back of her mind lingered. It was very possible her pregnancy feelings came late and he could have fathered these unborn children but Aranea would try not to let the anxious thoughts overwhelm her. Her time with Noir and times with Allegro were well separated that she felt she knew they were Allegro’s, at least until they came out blue.

She knew she’d have to seek out the Alpha of the Hallows and she couldn’t deny she was nervous. But she was comfortable knowing that she was Tamsyn’s mate and it would ease her a bit. She walked around the falls for a bit wondering if she could spot her or tone her out but it wasn’t that simple of course considering Aranea didn’t really know her. So after taking a stroll around she would finally let out a call for Resin with little importance. She didn’t want the whole pack to come running in the thought of trouble.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
10-31-2020, 07:49 AM

The work was neverending. On top of it, there was now a plethora of pups within the pack. Tons of tiny mouths to feed. Tons of little paws to chase after and keep safe. She'd set her jackals to the task of keeping Tamsyn's pups hemmed into their play space. Just because Resin had a growing family didn't mean that her work as a leader ended. She still ran patrols, handled diplomatic meetings, accepted and rejected those begging entry, hunted... There was no time for herself.

As a howl rang out, requesting and audience, the giantess sighed and rolled her shoulders. She was... tired. Beyond tired, actually. For the first time in a long while, she was considering taking a day off. Ulric could run the pack for one day. It would be good experience for him, right? He needed to get the feel of leading if he was going to take over for her some day. That was, if he agreed to the pact that she planned to present to him.

The scarred woman moved along at a leisurely pace until she came to one of the pack wolves that she hadn't really spoken with in depth. "Aranea," the massive woman rumbled in greeting. Black ears pricked forward as she waited for the woman to speak her reason for this meeting.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-31-2020, 11:22 AM

The massive woman would approach her and she couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. Not necessarily in a bad way but it seemed what she wanted to discuss with the Aegis started to become a thought of nervousness. She already had planned out what she wanted for her pups. Not because of the growing number of the pack but because them being with their father seemed more ideal for their safety. It wasn't that she thought those of The Hallows couldn't protect them, but Aranea herself wasn't built for such a great duty, physically or mentally. And she did feel like when it came down to it, it would ultimately be her fault if something happened to them rather than blame it on one of the warriors of the pack. Perhaps her self esteem, or maybe just her level of maturity in thought. But she didn't take her choices lightly either way.

"Resin," her chin dipped just slightly in greeting, "It's nice to officially meet." She'd try to offer a smile but her nervousness wasn't hard to overlook. "I've found out recently I'm pregnant. Their father lives in Abaven, I'd like to see about going there to visit for a while to birth and care for them." She was trying to get to the point mostly, not wanting to waste much of Resin's time. "But I'd like to return to The Hallows to continue my duties. I know I haven't been here long but I feel like I belong here and it's what I was set out to do."

Walk "Talk" Think

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

10-31-2020, 12:29 PM

Haunches folding, the big woman seated herself. She could see the anxiety flitting across Aranea's features and figured that this would be some sort of long explanation. She was a little surprised by the admission, but it seemed that the smaller woman had the situation handled. She wished to go to Abaven, leave her children with their father, then return to The Hallows.

Now, Resin wasn't the kind of wolf that cared how others mothered their children. She didn't have the greatest track record with children herself. The one-eyed woman honestly didn't care how or why as long as you didn't abuse your pups. If the children would have a better life with their father, so be it. Resin wasn't one to judge.

With her plan laid out and having mentioned that she wished to return to the Hallows due to some pull of duty, the big fae merely nodded. "If Theory, the alpha of Abaven, agrees to your temporary housing there, I see no reason to deny you that." If Theory was okay with it, then Resin was okay with it. Simple and sweet. Problem solved.

"Speech"

[/quote]

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-31-2020, 12:43 PM

Of course there was the end of Abaven and how the alpha felt there, and the entire scheme seemed to be quite overwhelming but Aranea tried to be optimistic and look at the bigger picture and if everything went as planned. She hadn't even talked to Allegro yet, but as her thoughts raced it seemed better to get her side on a good note first if anything else.

"I'll definitely report back when I know all the details." She reassured the Aegis, and she knew what was at risk if everything didn't go as planned.

Her eyes found the ground as the painful thoughts lingered inside and somehow she felt like it was the right moment to share. Not necessarily to explain to Resin why she wanted it this way, but just how she tried to cope with all her feelings as time went on. "My first litter was taken from me. I was young, only a teenager." Her voice may have shown the bit of strain or pain but surprisingly her face held strong. She'd look back up to the alpha, "I feel like they need someone who can protect them better than I can alone." And of course she felt the pack was there to protect her and all who resided, but it was just a feeling of the kids growing up with a strong and loving father. Not that they wouldn't have Aranea too.

Walk "Talk" Think

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

11-13-2020, 03:06 PM

Aranea agreed to the terms. Everything was settled then. She would go to Abaven, have and wean her children, then return to The Hallows. Simple. Resin was sure that Theory would agree. The woman had a good head on her shoulders and was quite kind. More kind than Resin herself. She had been prepared to instantly tell Aranea to leave if she wished to have her pups here. They simply didn't have the resources or the time for three litters. Thankfully the smaller woman had figure out the issue for them.

Although Resin believed that the conversation was over with, it seemed that Aranea wished to talk further. Black ears perked as she began to speak about a former litter and some sort of tragedy of them being stolen. She wanted to say, 'At least they were alive,' but she kept quiet. Her first litter was very much dead aside from Iolaire. She wouldn't speak of it though, she merely nodded.

As Aranea spoke of wanting this new litter needing protection that she alone couldn't deliver, Resin exhaled audibly through dusty nares. "You aren't alone." What was a pack if not a way to never be alone? Tamsyn may have been sweet and comforting, but Resin was not. She was blunt. She was to the point. She lacked the tact for emotional wolves. There would be no sympathy. Only truth. "Do what is necessary. Make the proper arrangements. Your place will be here when you're finished with your task." That's all it was, a task. Give birth, make sure they don't die, return and continue. "Speak to me again when you've spoken to Theory." With a nod, the ashen fae rose and moved away. There were things to be done. All business. Woe to the children that would soon be able to call her mother.

"Speech"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-20-2020, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 10:00 PM by Aranea.)

Her ears pulled back slightly to Resin's blunt and truthful response. And it would make Aranea think of where her head was at now. It wasn't that she didn't trust the rest of the pack members or that they wouldn't be able to protect her children. But as she had thought without speaking, she didn't see her pack of healing being ideal or safe for her pups especially not without Allegro or any father for that matter. She saw them as her own responsibility regardless of what Resin, or any of the other wolves of The Hallows thought. And it would be hard to leave her pups behind in Abaven.

Resin had spoken her piece and Aranea could tell none-the-less she found it respectable to speak up about her plans. She wouldn't go and rejoice though, she wasn't a very bubbly girl at least anymore. "I will keep you updated." She assured. And as Resin went back to her duties as the Aegis, Aranea would turn away to start her next difficult task of preparing to leave The Hallows. She hoped Theory would understand the circumstances but until then and until the day she left, she needed to help The Hallows and make sure they were well provided for in her leaving.

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think