Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2020, 12:15 AM

He'd taken them - he'd really taken them. While she'd offered them to him willingly, Zee couldn't help but feel slightly jaded at her humility doing nothing to help her cause. So she'd eaten a few fireflies, was it that big a deal? She sighed, licking her lips and pulling back her teeth in an attempt to see if her mouth was still glowing. It was becoming light, and so the effect was less noticeable if it still glowed at all. Regardless, even should the glowing last until the end of her days it'd never make up for losing the horns she'd come to so fondly adore. Would Sirius blame her for giving them away, even to the creature who'd gifted him - and by extension, many of their children - his claws?

All in all, the no-longer-horned Queen was exhausted. She slumped down in the tall grass, laying her head upon her paws and missing her former self. At least cuddling her husband might be easier with a few less points upon her skull, but that was assuming he wanted anything to do with her at all after he saw her naked head.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
11-01-2020, 07:37 AM

Gossamer stifled a giggle as she ducked down in the tall grass. She'd gone herb gathering with her new companion and she was delighted to find a bunch of dandelions. Though in the tall grass she couldn't help but start a little game of hide and seek. Especially watching the weird way Ásta would jump. Every time the giant fox thought she heard something she'd leap up high in the air and then dive back down. It was so funny!

Gossamer bounded through the grass, dandelions held tightly between her teeth when suddenly she ran into her mother. "Hi, momma!" She quickly scooped up the dandelions and laid them next to her mom. "I got you some flowers. Are you playing hide and seek to?" She whispered her last sentence. Maybe they could still hide from Ásta.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-01-2020, 07:40 PM

Harbringr slowly walked toward the borders of the Armada, pain still throbbing through his head. His muzzle was bandaged roughly and he knew it was likely going to spar. Still, he'd gotten a few interesting items from his adventure. Now that he was back in Boreas and free from manipulative spirits Harbringr decided it was time to pay his friend Zeitgeist a visit. He'd tucked his sons away near the border with Ari and gave a short call at the border to alert the alpha pair that he was here and intended to enter the pack to see them. Harbringr assumed that the pack was still allies with Ashen and it hadn't even crossed his mind to check. He hadn't gone far at all when he caught Zee's scent.

He quickly followed it to find her there with a little pup that resembled Sirius. Had they had another litter? "Zee, it's Hari. I feel like it's been ages and I-" Harbringr paused and he noticed something wrong. "Zee… what happened to your horns?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2020, 10:01 PM
The Warlord was keeping a close eye on his little ones, moving along the territory to see what each pup was up to. Those he found, he tickled tummies or got into a small playful scruff with, before moving on. As he was passing over the scent of Gossamer, he heard the sound of Harbringr, a wolf he knew to be close to Zee, as well as part of their ally pack. He assumed the man must be making his way over to meet the pups. He thought little of it, until he crossed his path and Zee’s on his way to Gossamer, his eyes glancing over Harb, to Goss, opening his mouth to utter greetings. Before he could, he jerked his head up again in a violent motion at the duel-eyed wolf's words. "Zee… what happened to your horns?"

His gaze was met with Zee’s bear head. His mouth fell ajar in astonishment, and he shoved his way forward, careful not to squash a pup and grabbing Zee’s head and feeling at her scalp with a paw. There was… no injury. “Love… what…?”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-07-2020, 04:57 PM

Zee gave her daughter and the flowers a wistful smile as she bounded into the picture, lifting a foreleg to aim to swipe the girl into an embrace and nibble playfully at her nape. "No, I was waiting to see which of my little ones would show up first so I could have a snack." She teased, though even she could hear that her tone wasn't quite right. Burdening a child wasn't something Zee was willing to do, and if Gossamer didn't notice the change in her appearance then she could leave it at that and simply enjoy her youth. It could have been worse, she supposed. The fireflies could have stolen her fertility rather then her mutation.

Hari was on scene next, and Zee gave her daughter a kiss upon her forehead before rising to meet him, moving to lay her head upon his shoulder with an exhausted sigh. "Where have you been?" Her very best friend had vanished before Deathbelle's betrayal, and she'd missed him desperately. She was about to introduce her daughter, when Sirius' voice sounded and she closed her eyes, stepping back from Hari to look over at her husband with shame as he fondled her head to find where her horns had vanished to. "It's a long story." She managed with a half-hearted laugh. Zee gave a glance back to her daughter, and then to Sirius once more. "I'm okay though. They're just... gone." The story was perhaps a bit too scary for her little one to overhear, else she might have nightmares about her own body parts being stolen by fireflies.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
11-15-2020, 02:30 PM

Gossamer giggled loudly as Zee tickled her nape. She snuggled up to her mother, seeking to cuddle for a bit. Ásta had caught up with the pup but stayed a respectful distance, especially as a stranger and Sirius soon appeared.

Gossamer eyed the black and white man that appeared but said nothing, instead snuggling closer to her mother. If Zee wasn't worried about him than she wasn't. However, as the man exclaimed that something had happened to her momma's horns, Gossamer pulled her head back and look. Uh oh, momma's horns were gone! "Oh! Did you lose them? I can help you find them!" Her mom was always good about helping her find things she dropped. She looked over as her father appeared. "Hi, daddy!" She could tell there was a change in tone but she wasn't quite sure what to make of what was going on. Ásta approached the little gathering. "Gossamer, you want to help me find some more herbs while the grown ups talk?" Gossamer looked back at the group of wolves and decided that grown up talk didn't sound too much fun. "I'm gonna go play with Ásta," she announced before taking off after the fox.

-exit unless stopped-

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-15-2020, 02:31 PM

Zee stood and greeted him, laying her head on his shoulder. He reached forward to nuzzle at her neck. "It's a long story, you could say my mind got a little lost but it's ok now." He pulled back as Sirius arrived and Zee explained that what had happened to her horns was also a long story and they were just gone.

He smiled grimly. "Seems we have a lot of catching up to do and I don't mind listening to a long story if you wish to tell it. Maybe some food, some wine?" He cast a more debonair grin to Sirius. "I'm sure the Armada's larders are filled with only the finest. Though I should tell you, I'm not here alone. I have children now, two boys." That in and of itself was a long story and he was excited for them to meet his friend but it might need to wait for a more appropriate time. He looked to Zee and Sirius to set the tone and if they wished to be alone he'd of course understand and seek to visit another time.