An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Ashmedai had told Sparrow that his mother used to be in love with the land of the Willows. Apparently she was left on her own when she was a pup and lived there peacefully- calling it her kingdom and stuff, so Ash said. Sparrow was curious and wanted to see the land for herself. When she arrived, she wasn't disappointed. The trees were tall and their tendrils long enough to nearly brush the ground. They wafted gently in the breeze. After just a few steps in, Sparrow found that she could easily get lost here. The trees offered cover from the outside and also the sun above. It was nearly magical. Sparrow spun about, trying to count just how many trees there were.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-07-2020, 08:34 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis sauntered northward and then off to the west without any goal in mind. She didn't have much of a plan these days. She was 10 years old. She was old as dirt and just looking to take in as much of the world as she could before death finally claimed her. After traipsing across a barren waste she was relieved to make it to the willows. First order of business was to get a drink. She tracked down the nearest stream and took a drink of cool, clear water. Ahhh… now that was more like it. Pyralis flopped over on her side and yawned while dipping her front paws in the water.

"Oi, Alkali. Anything on the menu?" The hawk landed in the willow above her. "There are rabbit and a few deer. Why?"

"I think you should catch me a rabbit." She looked at her companion and grinned. The bird scowled in response. "I'm not hungry, get off your ass and catch your own dinner."

Pyralis flopped completely on her side dramatically. "Oh, you're so cruel! To starve me like this after all I've done for you!" She suddenly started laughing before rolling onto her stomach.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
11-09-2020, 04:55 PM
After spinning until she was dizzy, Sparrow took a moment to walk slowly through the other trees. She heard the gentle creak and lap of water not too far off and had in her mind to stop by there. Between the wispy branches, voices called out and Sparrow's ears twitched to hone in on them. It sounded as if they were coming from ahead, at the water. Well... Sparrow hoped they were friendly! She muscled through the dripping branches and pushed out on the other side of the lake from a laughing woman. She was dark with earthy paws and a mark like a scar that struck brilliantly through the left side of her face. She stared maybe for a TAD too long before she blinked quickly and moved to cool herself by dipping her paws in the water before she drank, "Sorry! I was just- uh- getting a drink and y'know... willowy things." She hastened to lap up water long even after her thirst was gone, wondering if the other would let her trespass slide. "D'you live here?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-15-2020, 12:01 PM

Pyralis pulled herself up into a sitting position as a young wolf appeared in their midst. She was a large woman, even larger than Pyralis herself but that wasn't terribly uncommon for the wolves of these lands. She Pyralis gazed curiously at the younger woman before shaking her head. "It's no trouble and no, I don't live here. I'm from far away, but I have resigned myself to dying in these lands and dreaming of a little more adventure before a pass into the abyss." There was something the young woman had mentioned that had caught Pyralis' attention.

"You said you were doing 'willowy' things? Like gathering willow bark?" She'd never heard the phrase but she couldn't really imagine what else you could do with willow trees. Well… maybe if you were creative you could find a way to strangle and hang a squirrel from one of the long leafy tendrils of a willow. Well, crap, now she was going to have to try that at some point if Alkali would play along. She was getting too old to chase squirrels.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

11-23-2020, 09:01 PM
The woman said she was not from here but that she was resigned to dying here and Sparrow nodded almost knowingly, "My grandmother apparently died here too. Guess this place attracts that kind of thing." Sparrow took herself from the water, a few stray driblets falling back into the lake as her eyes met the older woman's at the end of her question. Ah. Yes. Willowy things. "I uh, just meant that I didn't have anything... I wasn't doing anything just kinda... wandering among the willows. I'm actually recruiting some pirates to party and raid with for the next however many years." Sparrow flashed a lopsided smile- a trait she inherited straight from her father as she looked at the woman who was responsible for his characteristic floral shirt unknowingly.

Sparrow settled herself near the water's edge, noting how the water came right to the edge of the soft grasses beneath her paws despite the tree coverage. "Uh, I'm Sparrow Imperialis, by the by."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
11-26-2020, 06:49 PM

Pyralis' musing switched back to the girl who stated that her grandmother had died in these lands. She sputtered, her words meandering before she stated that she was recruiting pirates to party and raid. Oh, now that sounded fun. A last hurrah perhaps? Pyralis mulled over her response for a moment. "I see. Having much luck, Captain Sparrow?" She was somewhat familiar with pirate's having spent some time among them in her younger days. It had been an enjoyable and raucous time full of liquor and fighting and though she was old she still had some spice and sass left in her. "My name is Pyralis. Is there an age limit to this party or can anyone join?" She was sure there were probably limits, tests, and she was all to happy to take a shot at them. She needed something in her life before she died of boredom and old age.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

11-30-2020, 07:59 PM
The woman asked Sparrow if she was having any luck and Sparrow let out a heart laugh, "I've met a slew of colorful characters that'll work out well I think." She meant colorful literally. If only she had the clairvoyance to see that the two were siblings. Alas, that was a surprise for another day.

Wind whistled through the willows, causing the small, lengthy branches to extend and retract, swaying with the breeze. The sound they made was surely why they called this place the Whistling Willows. It was nice, but Sparrow couldn't imagine trying to live here with pirates. Might be a good place to lay low, but there were too many branches to rub up against and leave one's scent on.

The woman introduced herself as Pyralis and asked if there was an age cap, earning another laugh from Sparrow, "No age cap, just don't go dying on us mid-raid. My dad's also joining and he's pretty ancient so..." Sparrow flashed a smile to ensure to the woman that she was joking. "You're welcome if you really wanna join- we'd love to have ya."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
12-11-2020, 07:59 PM

A collection of colorful characters sounded just like her kind of fun. She grinned as Sparrow welcomed her to join this merry band of misfits and raiders. The older woman chuckled at the mention of her age and that her father was also quite elderly. She was excited to meet another wolf her age and had no idea it was someone she'd already met. "Tell you what, if I die in the middle of a raid feel free to chuck my carcass at the enemy or use me as a shield. No complaints!" She stretched and stood, gazing up at the trees for a moment before nodding firmly. "Yes, I would like to join. I've been pretty aimless of late and this group of yours sounds right up my ally. I've paled around with pirates before and there's nothing like a pirate posse to take away the doldrums of old age." If she was lucky she'd finally go down in a blaze of glory though she had a feeling the Fallen god was messing with her and come hell or high water she was going to go peacefully in her sleep.