Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-10-2020, 05:51 PM

"Speak" Think

His brother's scent was near here, Hyacinth had finally made his way back up towards the beach where he'd last left his siblings. He'd had enough of wandering off without them and getting himself lost. Might as well get lost close by right? That way at least he had a chance of bumping into one of his siblings, and then they could fight over who gets to eat who. Hyacinth narrowed his eyes as he stood in the mouth of the cave, the beach stretching off behind him...
Why did the cave have to be as dark as fucking night? The scent of fish from deep within the cavern was tempting but he wasn't sure he wanted to just wander into a pitch dark hole in the stone just on the off chance of an easy meal. Oh, choices, choices.

Art by Ulfeid3

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
11-10-2020, 07:13 PM

Artisan was still wandering the whole world in search of the thieving raccoon when he stumbled upon the familiar scent of one of his loved ones. Great! He really needed someone to bitch to, maybe share a drink with and cry with. He wandered after the trail, stopping quickly as his little brother came into view squinting into a cavern. "Hey, hey!" Artisan interrupted, his tone panicked as he raced towards the mouth of the cave. "Little dude you do not want to go in there, okay. I've heard some shit. Some guys from around here they said there's some fucking nutso crap going on in caves, something about fireflies and rats and I don't know what they're smoking but if there are drugs in there you are too young for that sort of fun and I forbid it." He stomped his paw down for good measure.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-17-2020, 05:03 PM

If there was one thing he could count on it was that if Hyacinth was in the near vicinity of his siblings, at least one of them would gravitate towards him, if only to remind him he was too young for whatever fuckery the rest of his family was getting up to. "Who you calling little?" He teased, lifting a forepaw to place it on his brother's head as if to demonstrate his point. He was after all the tallest of them all, must have been his mother's amazonian blood. "I'm also the same age as you all now!" He said, a season younger than his true-blooded siblings and never allowed to forget it, ever.

"Besides if you've got an issue with me having drugs then I suggest you take that up with Cissy, she's my dealer after all." Hyacinth flashed Art a wink and took a few steps towards the mouth of the cave, his brother's warnings only serving to make up his mind about definitely going inside!

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

11-24-2020, 03:43 PM

Artisan's brows furrowed into a glare as the paw came atop his smaller head, jabbing his skull sharply to the side to dislodge the offender. While Hya might have been their age now, he was always going to be their little brother. Artisan stood firm in his opinion that the kid should not be starting on fun-drugs, had he even gotten drunk yet? Drunk definitely came before high.

At mention of their sister, Art let out a heavy prolonged sigh. Of course she was feeding their practically infant brother drugs, of course! His paw slapped upon his eye and his head shook side to side in obvious disapproval. After a moment he appeared to relent, waving said paw towards the cavern entrance with dramatic flair. "Okay you've convinced me! Go ahead then, brother dearest." He began. "After all, it's not like you use your dick much anyways. When it's cursed and shrinks it won't be a huge deal." He did his best to appear nonchalant about the dropped bomb, bringing his paw to his face to inspect his claws quietly.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-24-2020, 04:26 PM

Lording his height over his smaller siblings was about the only real revenge he got for the way his siblings sometimes babied him so he let his paw slide off Art's head when his brother tried to shake him off, no harm no foul.

Hyacinth was peering into the dark, eyes narrowed as he silently willed his eyes to adjust when Artisan's words reached him. Now that? Well, that got his attention. "I'm sorry, what?" He said, his voice even cracking as he asked. He back peddled then, spinning around to glare at his brother. "You're just trying to scare me." He said, feeling pretty confident in that... or at least trying to look like he was but Art had hit right on one of his biggest preoccupations, and well... he wasn't exactly keen on the idea of his manhood being threatened.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

11-24-2020, 04:38 PM

Ah, ha, attention grabbed! Artisan forced the smile to remain off his face, looking up from his claws with a politely attentive yet bored expression and nodding as if this was common knowledge. "I'm sure it's fine. I heard a lot of the freakish shit happening in caves right now is temporary, so maybe it'll grow back?" He offered as consolation. Large shoulder lifted and fell in a slow exaggerated shrug. "Though I hear the look on his face was priceless when that one dude came out with an innie. Or, would that make him a chick? Dunno, I wasn't there."

Hya accused him of lying and he dropped his paw with a horribly offended gasp. "Brother of mine I would never lie to you! Go in there if you want, I'm sure Cissy can whip up a cure anyways. Would you be cool if it like, changed colors though?" His lips pursed as if he was deeply considering the possibility of a rainbow penis.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-24-2020, 05:20 PM

Even if he was certain that Artisan was pulling his... leg, and Hyacinth kept telling himself he was certain, the empathy discomfort was setting in now and he couldn't help but wince as his brother talked about innie's. Okay yeah fuck that, he walked away from the mouth of the cave. His discomfort for the idea of even going exploring inside it was thoroughly soured now.

He stomped up to his brother, glaring daggers now. "You still haven't found your bracelets right?" He asked, hoping the sudden shift of topic would throw his brother off. "Let's find the bastard that stole your beads so I can shave you naked." He said, then brushed past his brother. Not that he even knew where to start but he was more inclined to making his displeasure clear than actually helping his brother.... for now.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

11-24-2020, 05:39 PM

Artisan was thrilled that he manipulated his brother out of the spelunking; really, it wasn't about the dude's safety anymore. Art liked to win, and win he did. He opened his mouth to continue to terrify the other man with more fake dick stories, but then he mentioned his precious stolen bracelets and his glee disappeared. With a frown and a sigh, Artisan directed every inch of his sour energy directly into Hya's departing testicles and wishing he could cast curses himself.

"The dude is gone, Hya." He grumbled, trotting up alongside his brother. "I've looked everywhere - he just vanished. He probably took someone elses' shit, they killed him for it, and right now my bracelet is being used as some sort of sick foreplay device half a world away." Did he even want them back after witnessing his first interaction/orgy with this glorious land? Art could only hope they were being kept clean and sanitized.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

11-24-2020, 07:52 PM

Luckily, or maybe unluckily for Artisan, Hyacinth's testicles remained as they always had been. He flicked his ear as his brother began to speak again, a joke bubbling to the top of his mind and for a moment he struggled with the desire to say the joke versus his petty mood... in the end the humor won out. "Isn't that what you used them for though?" He said, flashing his brother a grin over his shoulder. Then he shifted his position so he could be looking at Artisan as he spoke.

"Remind me what he looked like again, you were pretty drunk at that point... and I'm going to be honest a lot was happening, our siblings are good for drowning each other out at least."

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

11-29-2020, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2020, 04:09 PM by Artisan.)

Hya's over-the-shoulder grin was met by one of Artisan's most serious and disappointed expressions, his head shaking slowly. "Too soon, man." He sighed. Those poor precious beads were lost somewhere in the world and nobody could get them back for him now. What if the raccoon hadn't sold them, and had merely thrown them into the ocean? Or the VOLCANO? Art felt his heart pump harder and frowned.

It was all his fault that he couldn't give an accurate description of the thief for his siblings to act on. Even sober, the only detail he could remember was the kick-ass hat upon it's head. "I said raccoon." He reminded Hya bitterly. "So, I don't know, he probably looks like any other raccoon. The important part is the hat. If you see a beautiful, amazing, super cool hat just follow it and if there's a thieving asshole underneath it then you've found the dick."

"Talk" "Listen" Think