Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-02-2020, 10:38 AM

Relm had grown accustomed to wandering the surrounding lands as Kefka did. He wanted her to be independent and have the freedom he never had, so they would often travel out into farther Boreas lands and he would let her explore on her own as he hunted or observed the herd rotations. Or whatever else Kefka did. The traveling kept him toned and in turn helped Relm start growing and keep muscle at an early age, but not so much that she looked unnatural. They would take many breaks into their destination as she wasn't really able to fully go without stopping. It did help her wobbly pup legs and get her used to her blindness ailment though.

She found herself at a large river, one they had come across before but this was her first time actually exploring here. She wouldn't dare go into the rush of water below her, she knew it could easily sweep her away. But instead she would find herself a seat at the bank on the water's edge. Her attention down on the fish struggling to swim up steam in the stronger parts of the river. Other than the fish and the river, it didn't seem like there was much to do around here.

Walk "Talk" Think