eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-04-2020, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 10:14 AM by eirylys.)

Intro

The Lucorth Mafia is a very uptight group of wolves that don't take anybody's shit and have a reputation for being pretty massive. They have a penchant for vengeance against anyone that hurts 'the family,' breaks a promise of payment or runs from their debt.

I do indeed reserve the right to take a character back if it's one of the premade characters, otherwise they're yours forever. If you go inactive for over a month without warning then I reserve the right to take them back and readopt them out~ Thanks x3

Available Premade Characters

Name: Decimus Lucorth
Sexuality: uta
Size: Large/X-Large
Build: Heavy/Medium
Relation to Thoryyn: Younger Brother/Twin
General Appearance: Dark brown fur, ice blue eyes, light brown paws with white toes, light brown tail accents
General Personality: Stoic, mature, will do anything for his twin as long as it fits with his morals, the complete opposite of Thoryyn
Preferred Plans: Probably shows up to Thoryyn like "Hey they want you back but they don't wanna give the throne over" and she'll tell him to go home and he won't but he can join any pack as long as he knows where Thoryyn joins or goes, he should be okay. Any relationships are probably gonna be fine, it'd be funny to me if he was a gay mess pfft because he's this stoic boy who doesn't know how the actual world.

Aesthetic:

Name: Rel Lucorth
Size: Large
Height: 36"
Build: Heavy
Relation to Thoryyn: Bodyguard, older brother from a different litter/different mother
Appearance: uta
Personality: Probably pretty serious but loosens up whenever they have free time
Preferred Plans: eh idrc just make sure he joins the Lucorth pack once it's made

Aesthetic

I don't actually have many yet but I'll think of some...

Requirements for Adoption

Code:
<b>OOC Alias:</b> your ooc name
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Size:</b>
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Build:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> at least 100 words
<b>Personality:</b> at least 150 words
<b>Plans:</b> just a general plan for what you'll be doing with this character
<b>RP Sample:</b> at least 100 words