gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-08-2014, 09:59 PM
So I want to bring in a wolf who finds trouble, then nearly dies, but is rescued by a wolf that is a "descendant of the gods" While he/she is healing, I want her/him to learn about these gods and come to worship them and the wolves that descend from them, no matter what the extent, ruling his/her life completely until something happens, idk. I'd also like him/her to meet another family of god wolves and get really angry and upset for not seeing that obviously she/he is worshiping the right family. Blaspheme. I dunno, what do you guys think? Any offers?

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 10:00 PM
-throws all of the Olympian at her-

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Would he actually save her? How would he react to her total worship? XD

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 10:31 PM
He would certainly try to save her, despite his somewhat less than friendly exterior he wouldn't be able to stand by as a wolf died right in front of him...

As for her worship, that might depend. His own faith is a bit shaken right now, though he'd certainly pray to them if he ended up trying to save her, etc.

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
06-09-2014, 02:03 PM
As for the other family the Hroovys don't really claim to be descended from gods but they're almost all named after the old gods and some *coughcoughLokicough* are inclined to be a bit mischievous about claiming the title for fun. He struck out with a couple Olympus ladies because of that. XD

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Haha, both seem like good choices. It would be cooler if the god wolves were darker aligned though, even if they don't directly save her/him, as long as she/he is told stories of them while recovering, she/he will end up worshiping them. I'd love for her to think she's a missionary while actually doing some pretty bad things.