Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-16-2020, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 06:56 AM by Iza.)
WIP

Hello guys, My next character Aleksej will bring his two children with him to Habari. And since I´m bad at playing family members and I want to interact with more people I decided to adopt them out.
I´m adopting out two pups, they have the possibility to be of large size and or be albinistic. They also would need the rogue pup pass

Name: Russian or Russian sounding names are preferred,  the girl(s) would have Aleksejeva and the boy(s) Aleksejev as last name
List of russian names

Gender: I don´t have a preference but will probably choose a pup from each gender. Genderfluid, Interesx and so on are welcome

Parents:
The mother is not a dog, this only shows her fur and eye colors.

Appearance: Monochrome designs, or with some blue greyish colors. because of their father, some pups have the chance to be Albinistic. Their heights can vary from 32 to 41 inches.
the snow like markings came from their paternal grandmother

Personality: Alex will be Lawful Evil, and given that they will be part of Habari an Evil or Neutral alignment or a chaotic good would make the most sense.
Key characteristics of Aleksej: flirtatious, loyal, hard-working, distanced (his kids being the only exception), closed of, Charismatic, morally ambiguous, reliable
Kay Characteristics of Aria: flirtatious, Disloyal, Spiritual, Kind, peaceful, optimistic, naive,  affectionate, free-spirited, artistic

Plot: they will arrive with their father in boreas when the pups are around 6 months old
                with them is a young wolverine, called spectre, Alek found him shortly before the pups where born so they have known him their whole lives
                 they don´t know their mother, Aria left merely hours after the pups where born.
                 for the first 2 months, they were fed by another couple of wolves
                 after they where weaned Aleksej left the couple tacking the pups with him, they have been on the road ever
                 since
                 they will join Habari after arriving in boreas, I would like for them to stay with Alek until they are at least 1.5
                 years old. What you do with them is up to you. Will they stay and become a world-class spy or warrior? will
                 they want to travel the world? will they question habari´s methods and way of life?

Code:
Name: Name of the character
Appearance: What the appearance of this character is, some players have a minimum word count
Personality: What your character will be like, some players have a minimum word count
Plot ideas: Some ideas what you want to do with them.
RP Sample: 100-word example, please.

Designs:
you can also make your own, but here are all pre-prepared designs
[Image: ciprekpup1.jpg]
[Image: ciprekpup2.jpg]
[Image: alekpup1.jpg]
[Image: Alekpup2new.png]
[Image: Alekpup3.2.jpg]
[Image: alekpup4.jpg]

eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-17-2020, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 08:32 PM by eirylys.)
Name: Valya "Val"
Appearance:

Design One

She has a black coat, snow falling down her back, dappling her pelt in snowflakes. She has a one ice blue eye and one blind white eye. It would've been ice blue like her right eye but she was born like this. Can't control it.

Personality:

A brazen and absolutely terrifying half-blind wolf, Valya will be a force to be reckoned with.

Plot ideas: Daddy's girl, will stay with him in Habari regardless of what her siblings do and definitely won't leave her father alone. She'll become an info broker or a spy of some sort, always on guard and won't let anyone get close regardless of their intentions.

RP Sample: 100-word example, please.

wip

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
12-17-2020, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 05:35 AM by Clouse.)
Name: Luka Aleksejev
Appearance: mother's blue basecoat with markings inherited primarily from his father, specifically a white mask and black-tipped tail in addition to a swatch of black that runs along his back from the top of his head and backs of his ears to the start of his hips. eyes are a combination of his parents' lavender and red.
Personality: wip
Plot ideas: wip
RP Sample: wip

Necessary Purchases: Full Abnormal Color (1200)

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-31-2020, 05:48 AM
I will decide on the pups on January 16th.
No matter how many applications there are, I will only choose those who are finished.
I will then bring in Aleksej a week later so that the necessary apps and approvals can be made.
[Image: izanew1.png]