ardent

Arietta x Sin

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Soooo Sin's lovely little spawn are on the way. <3 He has mated with Arietta {who is more of a trophy to him than a regular mate, though any who touch her can count themselves screwed <3}. Anywho we don't know how many babies they are having yet but we do have some designs up for grabs!!! I know that I will be taking one, and I would assume Sas wants one, so we'll see how many others are up for nabbing.

[Information From Sasuke]

Bear in mind that Sin will be keeping a very close eye on this litter as it is his first, and will most likely favor the first born son. They may range from neutral to chaotic evil. He will be very strict as well, and will probably train them hard. His aim is to take over a pack someday, and so his children will be in high regard and trained as elites. The more bloodthirsty and willing to fight, the more they may fall in favor of Sin. Unconfidence and hesitance will not fall on his good side, and so should a child end up that way then he may either put them through rigorous training/punishment to toughen them up, or disown them.

They are to remain with Arietta as rogues until a certain age, then Sin may come to collect them if he so chooses. Should a child refuse, he will use force. He is not above harming one of his own to make them obey.

---

Anywho fill out the form::

Just fill out a form?

Name: --- Armada

Description:
[Note] Sin is 36" and Arietta is 25"

Personality:

Brief Plans:

Anything Else Sasuke Wants You To Add: -See if Sas comments, if not just ignore this.}

~~~

Set by Azzy :: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/159...ies-d7ll1gb.png

Set by Keno:: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/159...ies-d7ll1hc.png

{1 and 2 on the left, top to bottom, 3, 4, 5 on the right, top to bottom. #3 has been claimed by me, Keno.}

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 07:17 PM by Elli.)

Name: Vesta Armada

Description: The strong and resolute woman is a bright and vivid shade of white all throughout her body with no exceptions. The woman is very muscular with broad shoulders and a wise head to fit it to her. She is a woman of pride and regality who can often be seen with a clean pelt or otherwise training with her siblings to be the best fighter throughout Alacritis. She is a woman of golden eyes with a commonly fierce glare imprinted upon them. The ambitious woman is not a small wolf either as she stands to match that of her father at 36 inches tall. With her brave hearted self, she can often be found scoping out large and dangerous terrain to tackle. Her claws are sure to be sharp with her never ending adventures to make herself better than she was before. The chaotic evil woman will be one to try and tackle as an adult.

Personality: The woman is that of a brave and bold adventurer who isn?t afraid to fight her way through life with tooth and claw. She will be cut throat and vengeful as an adult to those who might have done her wrong, seeking blood. She is true to a chaotic evil alignment as she is cunning. She will strive to do whatever her anger or greed directs her towards, sticking true to her alignment. She is hot-headed, unpredictable, violent and vicious. She just does as she wants except for if told to do something by her father. She goes as far as to idolize her father for what he does. She, around him, is always trying to push herself to the next means of her training until the fateful day where she could beat him in the fight. She will show no mercy and she will be a mercenary, power-hungry, and sinister villain.

Brief Plans: I plan to have her almost like daddy's little wannabee almost. She'll go with her father willingly he chooses to take him and she will constantly trying to prove herself further to him. (What a suckup :3)

Vesta Sinclair Armada

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
06-08-2014, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 06:43 PM by Sin.)
Bear in mind that Sin will be keeping a very close eye on this litter as it is his first, and will most likely favor the first born son. They may range from neutral to chaotic evil. He will be very strict as well, and will probably train them hard. His aim is to take over a pack someday, and so his children will be in high regard and trained as elites. The more bloodthirsty and willing to fight, the more they may fall in favor of Sin. Unconfidence and hesitance will not fall on his good side, and so should a child end up that way then he may either put them through rigorous training/punishment to toughen them up, or disown them.

They are to remain with Arietta as rogues until a certain age, then Sin may come to collect them if he so chooses. Should a child refuse, he will use force. He is not above harming one of his own to make them obey.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Name: Forsaken Armada

Pup #:: 3, Keno's set.

Description:

Personality:

Brief Plans:

This is a WIP.

Nocturne I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-09-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 03:00 PM by Nocturne I.)
Name: Necromancer "Necro" Armada

Description:
user posted image
Cloaked in a masquerade of muted bloody hues, Necro appears frightening from the first glance you get. He is a silent killer, lurking at a height of thirty-six inches and weighs one hundred thirty pounds, large for the spectrum of his mother, whom is a small and fragile little femme compared to he and his father, Sin.

His cloak upon this large and silent framework is based upon muted hues of both his mother and father, mostly russets inherited from the marks of crimson upon him. His base is a muted version of his father's marks, with various mottled lighter shades at points, but not too many as to which he looks like he is constantly bleeding. Even upon his white muzzle, there is a slight reddish tint to it, as if he had recently feasted upon an animal or carcass. Many other mottled chocolate browns dot his ears, nosebridge, tail, and legs. Strips of white dot his body as well, on his shoulders and across the wide part of his back. In his sharp face, rest two bicolored orbs, the left a shimmering aqua, whilst the other is a burning flame.

Personality:
From the beginning, the child will be a fiesty one, but nothing close to what he will later develop into from following his father around once old enough. He likes to play tricks or scare his siblings or mother by seemingly disappearing then reappearing, which can be deemed a useful skill later on.

Once he encounters his father for the first time and is taken into his posse, he will change drastically, becoming more and more dependent on himself and those he has offered the little loyalty he can show, and will follow his father around, and obey his every command, seeking to one day please his father, even if he dies doing so. Necro will gain a rather twisted sense of humor, not knowing when a joke is good or bad for the situation he is in, mostly speaking of touchy or inappropriate subjects, or to simply make fun of another wolf.

Brief Plans: Necro is going to be a Daddy's boy, and follow closely in his footsteps. c:

Wren

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 08:32 AM
wip

NAME Serenade Armada

GENDER Female

DESCRIPTION wip

PERSONALITY

BRIEF PLANS

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Alright guys, we got a date and a number! We will be able to have only 3 puppies, since Arietta so a pup pass will need to be acquired. I'm willing to pay for half of the pup pass for the winner {I'd do the whole thing but I'm still trying to earn quite a few gems... xD;;}.

Pups will be born on July 8th so the deadline will be July 1st!

Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-21-2014, 06:44 PM
The winning baby, as well as the one Sasuke plays, can get awesome free lineart gift tables from me. >w< Like Forsaken's!

user posted image

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Ellisandra has been chosen with Vesta. Pups are born on the 8th, be ready ;)

Thank you for applying, look out for future Sin pups for another chance~Arigato, Sasuke.