gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
12-21-2020, 11:15 PM
If his eyesight was going to remain gone forever, he supposed he should at least learn how to work around it. Venom's little squirrel friend had suggested using echolocation to get around, thought it was hardly doing much for him yet. He wondered if it ever would. He was getting better at navigating the Armada territory without the help of his companions, at least. He didn't even need to lean on them today to get to the Armada training rings. They were close incase he veered off, but he managed to get there all by himself pretty much. Once he'd made it into the center of one of the smaller rings. He nodded towards them and they moved to the outside of the ring to watch and wait.

The reaper then called for a challenger, someone to practice with, so that if the time came he would be able fight without the use of his sight.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-24-2020, 10:47 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Well, the reaper hadn’t exactly specified who he wanted to fight right?  Kotori heard a call for a spar and started his legs pumping to make sure he got there before anyone else did.  There was some concern that whoever it was wanted to fight another adult and might turn him down but he’d be stubborn about it if needed, at least as long a she got there first.  Kotori Fatalis was a prince and son of Zee and Sirius.  He had his rights!  Oh yes, the puppy was fully confident in his family name.

When he got there he realized who had howled.  Hey, wasn’t the wolf blind?  Kotori slowed down to walk over closer to the wolf, “Where you the one who howled?  You sure you can fight like that?”  Kotori wasn’t trying to be rude but puppies aren’t always the best with etiquette and in a way, it was a fair question.  “Either way, I’m Kotori Fatalis and I accept the challenge!”  Sure, Magnus should know who he was if the wolf could see him but that was the problem.  If the wolf wanted to fight blind the pup would gladly attempt it.

Coming up from behind now was a young snow leopard and a mongoose.  Between the quieter steps of a cat and the tiny size and certainly quiet steps of the mongoose, it might be hard for Magnus to hear them.  

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
12-25-2020, 03:41 AM
He wasn't necessarily picky about who came to the howl, but he had hoped for a bit of an easier challenge than a difficult one so he could focus better on what he needed to do. If he were sparring someone of great strength and ability, then his focus would likely be derailed onto other things. This way, when one of the younger Fatalis children appeared, it would be much easier for him in the long run. Of course, the Fatalis children weren't to be overlooked. Mortis and Azure were both a force, and he assumed that many of these children were no different.

The introduction the boy made caused his brows for furrow in a stern scowl as his sightless gaze turned towards the sound he'd made. He still wasn't great at pinpointing a location, but in the general direction was at least working for him. The boy needed to learn some manners when speaking to him, though he wouldn't be too harsh on any Fatalis children. They were family to him too, of course.

"I'm sure I could take you with two paws tied up and blind." he smirked, a light playful tone to his voice. Kotori was still young and so still smaller than him. He had the upper paw in more ways than one, but if he remembered correctly, this one had horns. Small or large, he couldn't remember, but he definitely remembered horns. That was something he'd have to look out for.

Good. You could use the practice." he nodded once, readying himself. "You first." He wouldn't be able to properly locate the child if he were to make the first move, but hopefully when the boy got close this would be a lot easier than he expected.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori still saw nothing wrong in his word choice.  Likely someday he would learn better but youth gave one temporary allowances on ignorances in some matters.   The pup grinned broadly when Mag’s agreed to the challenge with him.  Apparently trying to argue his right to fight even adult wouldn’t be necessary, though again with the wolf blind surely it couldn’t be that hard even if Kotori was smaller and less experienced?
“Nope! I got dad teaching me how to fight.  I’m learning all his fighting tech-tec strategies!”  Hey, techniques was a pretty big word.  The boy made his way to the other end of the fighting circle to face the blind wolf though Kotori wasn’t sure the guy knew he was facing him.

“Alright,” Kotori checked himself as he squared his legs up, pulled his ears back, pulled his tail back straight for balance while charging in.  The wolf's blindness was in his favor but Kotori had a moment of hesitation.  It was proper to give a warning before charged in.  He certainly wouldn’t during the fight but Kotori would not be accused of playing dirty against the family to get his win. “I’m starting,” the warning came out with an almost formal note to it.  

Kotori couldn’t go for the throat for sure with the difference in size and weight, it would look ridiculous trying to jump for it.  Instead, the pup ran to bite down hard with those pup teeth on the wolf’s leg.  He hoped to get the reaper to lower his head for a chance to bite at his face.  That’s what he really needed right?  Besides, in a real fight wouldn’t it be good to take out the leg?
Behind them his pets calmly watched.  Both had piercing gazes paying close attention to how Kotori handled himself.  

Kotori Fatalis vs Magnus for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Slender mongoose, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Snow leopard, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Horns - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Healer
Specialty: N/A

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]