gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-26-2020, 10:02 PM

Lyric lied down under one of the several trees Abaven could now call their, the new territory seemed quite promising for what he wanted. So many chances for learning more about herbs, more about healing, and perhaps he could obtain a den of his own. He could perhaps ask for some help on that, but for now, he was enjoying the place. Lola was who knew where, since he met the sifaka he had learned she was most of the time doing her own things unless he needed her in an important matter so for now, she would let her be.

The morning was young and he just wished to contemplate the view, enjoying the silence that reigned. And it was so peaceful that he could close his eyes and feel sleepy even though he slept a bit better than other nights. He still had moments in which he cried at night when he felt dread in his chest, lonely and the blame didn't last in coming.

Upon having his eyes closed he opened them again to now look into the skies, sunny but with some clouds passing by.

"Speech"

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
12-26-2020, 10:26 PM

"Beat Destruction"

Beat had just come back from hunting. He was usually up with the sun and out doing things that needed to be done. Now that he was a contributing member of the pack, he often added to the food stores, preparing them for the long winter ahead. This morning he was returning with a few ducks clutched between his jaws. The feathers could be used for things and the meat could be dried, roasted or eaten fresh.

As he moved along, Beat caught sight of the lounging form of Lyric. He and his brother hadn't spoken much since his return. They were on totally different wavelengths. Beat had once been sad and dejected like Lyric, but he was different now. Healthy. Healed. Happy.

Coming upon his brother, Beat dropped the ducks between his own paws and shot a smile to his sibling. "Hey, Lyric. How's it going?"
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

12-26-2020, 10:42 PM

He sighed as he returned his eyes to the ground, to his paws that pressed against the grass. Ears pinned a bit as he fought off the desire to let everything flow in tears, in cries. He had to be strong, he knew it but he has seen so much, suffered so much that he sometimes felt tired, done of the same thing. And with a missing brother and the guilt that burned him down inside, he just felt like he couldn't fight anymore.

He placed his chin down to his front paws, feeling the breeze making his black and wait hairs dance, feeling the chilling air of fall bistre his hackles a bit. And there is when his brother Beat came to his visual range, approaching him. Upon seeing him, he couldn't help but feel a sharp pain on his heart, feeling how sadness was taking over like a rising tide. One that he was failing to stop.

"Beat... hey Beat!" He said faking his mood, trying to hide the sadness of seeing someone he technically left behind. "I am fine and you?" But as time passed he felt harder and harder to keep up with the pretension of being fine when he was about to break.

"Speech"

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
01-17-2021, 03:31 PM

"Beat Destruction"

There was something wrong with Lyric and Beat could tell even though his brother tried to hide it. The pale boy arched one brow, but didn't say anything about it. If Lyric wanted to talk about it, he would. Beat loved his family. Always had. Always would. From the ones that were still here to the ones that were missing and the ones that were dead. He loved them all. He wanted nothing more than to see them all happy and whole. With Lyric, he wouldn't pry. He would simply be there, a shoulder to cry on, if needed.

Coming up beside his sad and dejected brother, Beat settled down on his stomach. "Want some duck?" He offered the other man one of the ducks that he was bringing back. If Lyric was anything similar to how Beat had been when he was still coming to terms with their losses, he wouldn't be eating much. These days Beat was healthy and filled out, but he used to be skin and bones.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

01-21-2021, 08:34 PM

The more he looked at Beat's face, the more he looked at his brother the harder it was becoming to keep his tears from escaping his eyes. That serene face he always carried, that fake happiness was slowly breaking like glass. He wanted to cry but the pride he had left, the strength he had was fighting off the desire, the reflection. He felt like a million tons of anything were being placed on his heart, feeling how rigid his body became. He didnt want his sibling to see him in his weakest stage, not because he didnt trust him, not because of not loving him. He did, he just didnt want to worry him. He knew he had already too many bad things. But the more he fought the weakest he turned.

"I...I..." Words were thick to come out, like if they were stuck in his chords, unable to leave his mouth. He saw as Beat took rest beside him. Offering him a duck. Ears switched knowing that right now he wasnt hungry. But he accepted it. "thanks..." He spoke rather weakly, like if there was no joy in him anymore.

He felt his legs shiver as he could feel his eyes get wet. "I am sorry...I failed you...I am sorry I left...I..." Finally, all strength was made dust, all attempted of faking were abolished. And like that tears finally fell down his eyes. His paws took a position on both sides of his head. "I don't deserve to live..."

"Speech"

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
02-01-2021, 08:26 AM
It was obvious that there was something bothering Lyric. Beat was all too familiar with the buildup of pain. Pain that you pushed away until there was too much pressure behind the dam and it burst. So as they lay there and Lyric began to cry, Beat wasted no time in throwing one foreleg over his brother's shoulders and pulling him into a hug. "You don't have to apologize. I left too, remember?" Hearing the sadness and the defeat in his brother's voice brought a sigh from the two-toned man. He didn't deserve to live? Bullshit.

"Listen to me, Lyric. We had some bad things happen to us. Really bad things. You left, I left, Tempo left. We all have to sort through things on our own and come to terms with them in our own minds." He gave his brother a squeeze. "But that doesn't mean that you're alone. I'm here. Twig's here. The whole of Abaven is here. You aren't alone and you don't have to feel that way." Beat shook his head. "No one feels that way about you except you." He had been that way at one point. Lifeless, sad, losing his will to live. Things had changed though. If they could change for him, then they could change for Lyric. They could change for Tempo. Some day they would all be a happy family again. He had to believe that they would.