build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-29-2020, 12:22 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

The demon queen found herself to be in a delightful mood despite the threat of rain, a fine mist fell, but not enough to truly ruin a good day. In fact, the tiny droplets only served to further accentuate her beauty, like perfectly applied cosmetics. She would have floated across the terrain, the epitome of grace, but her regal carriage was interrupted by the slight limp on her right side. While it was healed enough to put a little bit of weight on it, her right forelimb was still not in full operation - something she was growing impatient with. Still, Lurid would not let her gait dampen her mood, no more than she would let the weather. Quartz paws led her back to the graves of her adopted son's parents, a gloating smirk on her face as she looked over the remains of the elk. She had lost her weapon in the caves, she was in need of new ones. After all, two trophies were better than one, but this was work for another day. Looking at the depression in the earth beside what was left of the elk, Lurid smiled with a sick satisfaction. There was an impulse to dig up the pair that birthed her son, the want to parade their skulls in macabre fashion to the wolves she had gathered. Alastor would be especially happy about such antics. Restraint was used, however, as Kichi would not appreciate it. Instead, duo toned vocals rang softly in the crisp, misty clearing, "Your boy is doing fantastic without your weakness infecting him." Inhaling slowly, Lurid released the breath on a crystalline sigh with a smile that would give Alastor's a run for its money. Today felt good.

Word count: 287 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
12-29-2020, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 01:15 AM by Mephistopheles.)

thinking "speech" "others"

The auburn deity had never visited this portion of the lands of his birth, as far as he could recall. He was not well suited to the cold, and the seasons turning only exemplified how out of place he was here. Against the stark tones of pallid snow and bare rock, the phoenix stood out like a sore thumb. The scattered foliage and trees offered enough cover that a passing glance would leave the man unnoticed, but scrutiny would unveil his form to keen eyes. He could have sworn he'd caught a familiar scent, and the phoenix was following the errant trail through the northern reaches of Boreas. In his search, he came across an alabaster beauty standing proud amidst a ruin of bones and overturned earth. Cerulean gaze drifted appreciatively over her form, far larger than his own, and matching many of his kin in both sheer stature and physique. There were none of the telltale marks of divinity upon her pristine bodice, though that meant little in the wake of their spread across these lands.

A throaty purr slipped past dark lips, one brow cocked as he approached from her rear. "Admiring past handiwork, love? Or remembering the glory days," he proffered with an amused lilt to his rich baritones. Silken banner swept lazily over his heels as he circled to her right, leaving a few feet of space in the event she was not keen on his presence. Best not to give her the advantage of surprise if she opted to lash out. With her size, and the faint aroma of decay underlying her feminine perfume, he had no doubt she had seen her fair share of violence.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

12-29-2020, 11:16 AM

It was soft at first, but grew louder, the crunch of snow under someone's paw. One porcelain ear slid back on her crown, showing she had heard him approaching, then she turned her head as he spoke. She was unconcerned that he had found her at the gravesite of her victims, his question implicated she was here for nefarious reasons. Kichi was a pup full of wanderlust, prone to getting up to anything. With this male here, Kichi could hear of what she said today. Her greeting smile was one off sadness, and her response in those dual tones of hers was laden with grief. "Angry with the dead." She said simply, turning her holographic gaze back to the graves. "I find the living to be better at conversation. May I help you?" Her tail waved in lazy pride above her hips, the goddess practically shimmering from the pale light of the sun. Reflective white in her eyes made to stand out as she watched him, seeming to change colors though it was a trick of the light. Perhaps he could help her harvest the antlers from the elk carcass.

Word count: 190 words.
Note: Bleh posts sorry XD
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
01-03-2021, 11:23 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
She turned to face him when he spoke, and the phoenix watched the colours shift in her eyes as the light changed. "Angry with the dead." she informed him with a dour note in her voice, and he dipped his head briefly in understanding. He had some experience with death, and rage against those who'd passed. His sire had, after all, abandoned him in favour of seeking glory with the fallen god. "I find the living to be better at conversation. May I help you?" she questioned more warmly, and her tail rose above her hips in a casual display of her dominance. In the face of her bulk, the auburn deity would be hard pressed to challenge her declaration. He hummed low in his throat, shaking his head lightly with a soft smile toying at inky lips.

His smile shifted to a lopsided, rakish grin. "No, love. I saw a lovely lady all alone and simply had to see what had captured her attention." there was a lightness in his flirtatious tone- flattery was one of his strong suits. Cerulean gaze drifted over her form, and then to the carcass she had stood over. He raised a brow. "I would be more than happy, however, to extend my services to you, should you require them." the low rumble was deliberately open ended. He would be more than happy to fulfill any of her needs, should she make a request. There was the scent of a few other wolves lingering among her perfume, more than one of which were male, but he had little regard for respecting the sanctity of monogamy. Especially a stranger's monogamy.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

01-10-2021, 06:00 PM

Lurid found amusement in his flattery, she was accustomed to such things. The words he spoke might as well been a run of the mill greeting, but it was his follow-up statement that perked her ears. Of course, she hadn't missed the underlying implications of his statement, and she had no doubt that he meant them. She only had one man she was interested in helping her that way, and he kept her well sated. With a smile, she turned to face the mahogany brute fully, her duo-toned voice echoing between the two, "I am well taken care of, however, I find myself lacking only one thing. I am working to remedy this even as we speak." Lurid had a kingdom to build, she was a busy woman and had only come for a moment of peace and thought...And okay, maybe to rub it in the faces of the dead that she was better than they were at their job. While gloating over the dead bodies of Kichi's parents wasn't productive, she had come here to think about her next move. And gloat, mostly to brag to her son's carriers. The man was handsome, she wouldn't deny that. For her, his pelt was far too light and his eyes were damn near blinding to look at, but he held his own version of beauty. His scent was familiar, but distantly so, not enough for any of the dots to connect that he could be related to a wolf under her care.

Word count: 251 words.
Note: ---
ART