size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
12-31-2020, 01:09 PM

Wyndelin had tried to take a shortcut through the swamp but this proved to be a mistake. While the temperature had cooled as autumn marched on there will still a number of mosquitos swarming in the swamp, sheltered by trees and humidity. Wyndelin's hind paw lifted up and he scratched at his shoulder where he'd been bitten. He didn't know much about bug repellent but perhaps he ought to conduct a few experiments and see if there was anything that could work.

Wyndelin settled down on a small, mushy island as his magpie companion landed in a nearby tree. He watched as the bird started to preen and he turned to lick at his itchy shoulder, seeking some relief from the bite.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-31-2020, 01:18 PM

Both wolf and jaguar walked through the swamps searching for something, perhaps some materials to build stuff. He wanted to be more useful, beyond just fighting. A warrior needed more than a single skill to be the best. Sometimes intellect could be way more important than fighting alone. Using both could make up a difference between a mediocre man and being the best one could be.

As both went forward he spotted a wolf ahead on a island. He wasn't one to put his nose where it didn't belong but he wanted to work on his social skills. "Hello,"

"Speech"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Wyndelin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
12-31-2020, 01:42 PM

Wyndelin turned his head as he heard someone approaching. He saw a young man close to his own age who had a jaguar with him. He was a bit wary of the big cat but also fascinated. He glanced up as the man said hello and he smiled and nodded back. "Hi, I'm Wyndelin. Who are you two and what brings you out here?" Maybe he wasn't the only one trying to find a shortcut through the swam. He heard another mosquito buzzing around his head and he quickly swatted at it with on of his paws. Unfortunately, he missed the bug. Wyndelin sighed. "You know, I'll be glad when winter comes if it will kill off the rest of these mosquitos!"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-31-2020, 04:01 PM
Dunkan sat down not wishing to close up the distance any further, just to respect the other's space. Unless told otherwise . "Hi, I'm Wyndelin. Who are you two and what brings you out here?" "Dunkan Sarcova, and he is Urasa." The jaguar nodded upon mention from his partner taking note of the stranger's companion.

Dunkan himself started to hear buzzing around his ears and using his tail he tried to scare the bugs off but it only worked for sometime. "I hope so as well, I don't like mosquito" He was not expert in talking but nevertheless he was doing his best.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Wyndelin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
12-31-2020, 04:22 PM

Wyndelin listened as the other man introduced himself as Dunkan Sarcova and the jaguar as Urasa. He agreed that he didn't like mosquitos either. Wyndelin wondered if there was any animal that actually liked mosquitos. Well, he supposed birds liked them and would find the small bugs a tasty snack when they could gobble them up.

"I have a friend of my own," he gestured to the magpie in the tree. "His name is Flikkr. How did you and Urasa meet?" His own circumstances had been rather unfortunate though he was very glad to meet Flikkr. Without the bird he'd still be in captivity. One day he'd find a pack or band to join and he made a note to see how things were going with his brother.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

12-31-2020, 05:23 PM
He just nodded upon hearing the other male also got a companion. In his case it was a magpie, a bird. Well he had never gotten one but not like he was in special need for it. He found Urasa in a serious matter and thus it was out of need that they became partners.

"We saved each other" He began as Urasa sat down as well. "We met one day I was out back when I was part of the Armada. We hated each other at first , but when we got attacked by a lion we had to work together that day and that's how we ended together. And you?" He asked back calmly.