Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2021, 04:36 PM

After the healer managed her injuries, the Kai ken decided to stay away from the barren hills for now. Maybe the fates were trying to tell her something. Although it seems the fates are speaking in riddles right now, she hadn't heard anything from her Empress or Lupa. She breathed the fresh air around her in.

The area was unlike anything she had ever seen before. A giant river cut the Forrest into two. Thick, lush trees and bushes guarded the body of water. It was while marveling at the scenery around her that she saw a painfully familiar wolf. Could it be? There really was no mistaking it. She took care of the young fae from the moment she had been born. Whom she didn't know was that huge brute next to her. But from Astraes calm demeanor, he wasn't a danger at the moment.

" Astraea, Child. I see you already found a companion in this land. The she-dog walked up to the pair with a relaxed trott. Upon coming closer she noticed some other interesting things about the star´s companion. His fangs looked like those of musk deers and his greenish fur made him look like something out of a fantasy. " And who may you be? "

[Image: izanew1.png]

Astraea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-02-2021, 05:10 PM
They say home is where the heart is.

Mine is among the stars, across the universe

With the meeting of Deathbelle some hope on finding the mystery of Riva Nightingale was going unsolved, the young star wished to hold some bit of good news for when she would find her mother once more. And if there was knews of a family member being alive and well? Then would that not make mother quite happy? That was what she had hoped for, to be able to help put a smile upon her mothers face. One that she had not seen since father had held a place in her heart.

Sadness wished to make itself present upon her face but she held it back for the presence of her new found friend. She did not wish to have him see a defeated side of her, not when he went out of his way to help the small girl in the search. Mortis was quite a dear for helping her, even when she thought that he had other places he needed to be. Her small mouth had parted to give him thanks once more before a scent all too familiar had hit her. ’Auntie Iza?’ her ears had perked up as she attempted to find where the scent was coming from.

Alas before she could find Aunt Iza her voice came out in smooth waves that would always calm her heart. Of course it would the woman had been with her since her birth, and will be there long after much to her pleasure for mother would never be alone if Iza was at her side. Nor would she be without a form of teacher since Iza was one she would always wish to learn from even if it was not in what she looked for. With a soft wave of her tail in pure happiness she rushed to her aunt as she appeared in a trotting manor. She was truly a sight for sore eyes.

”Aunt Izanami!” her melodic voice chirped out cheerfully as she pressed into the woman’s side in happiness before nuzzling her head into her fur. Excitement flourished in her even as she requested who Mortis was. She gave a soft smile before waving to her friend. ”Aunt Iza, this is Mortis! He is a really nice wolf. Mortis, this is my Aunt Izanami!” she chirped once more as she looked between them both, while wondering if she wouldn’t mind Star keeping to her little quest with him.

[Image: dckun0h-1bf58dac-c732-42b1-9b1c-4a64f368...UWk2K_EKD4][Image: dchuz07-24d33635-5486-4308-b39f-27a17d7b...cKewH3iJr0][Image: dckumoi-019122f3-7afa-4f71-b98f-0516e565...scwHNz3r40]

Ruaisar is a morning dove who will be present at all times unless there is a battle.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-08-2021, 03:19 PM

The winged Fatalis was at a loss on where to begin the search for Riva now that Deathbelle had proven to be a dead end. Perhaps he could bring it to his dad, the Warlord always had a keen eye for what was going on - but Riva’s disappearance had been when the Armada was new, and he would rather not bring the unpredictable dire into it if he could help it.

He trotted along beside his new friend, wishing he had more to offer her, when a voice caught their attention. He raised his hackles, whipping around to defend the smaller wolf, when he realised they had spoken with familiarity. He ruffled his wings in embarrassment, and stepped out of the way. Waiting until Astraea had greeted her family member, before stepping up beside her. “Aunt Izanami, I assume? I’m Mortis Fatalis” he introduced himself.

"Mortis"

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-11-2021, 03:32 PM

Her goddaughters welcome was as heartfelt and overwhelming as only she could do. oh how time flies by, it seemed like it was only yesterday that she could carry the young princess in her mouth and now Astraea towered over her and almost ran her over in her excitement. " Astraea, my child. Please, don't overrun this old woman with your youthful energy. " She straightened up and inspected her charge. She looked remarkably well, no new injuries and also otherwise seemed nothing amiss.

Her eyes then fell again on the mountain of a wolf that seemed to be Astras protector. " You assume right, even if i don't have the pleasure of sharing any blood with her. " despite the joyful occasion she needed to know one thing [b]" Little Star, where is your mother? I can't imagineshe would be to far from you?

Astraea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-13-2021, 02:49 PM

Happily the young girl continued to nuzzle against her aunt, she was a sight for sore eyes, a graceful woman who could stand tall even if she was smaller than most others. It had made her think quite fondly of her though also fear being found when she was busy with whatever occupied her mind. A bright smile beamed eagerly as she heard Mortis introduce himself so her aunt would not think he was a threat. Though she wondered what threat he could pose? He was a gentle giant in her citron eyes, one that she was happy she was able to call a friend. It was when her aunt had spoken of being overrun she drew back, her eager attention being a tad bit too much for her. It had caused melodic laughter to fall past her maw as her eyes closed. She was truly brimming with happiness, even if she was going to be reprimanded for it meant she wasn't alone and mother could be near!

Alas her bright smile would soon fall as she was asked of the Nightingale queen, ’mother had not been commanding her to find her child?’ was all that had passed through her mind. Worry soon etched its way onto her face ”I assumed you knew where mother was… I haven't seen her since I found Ruaisar” she admitted as her ears pulled back. She was unsure of what to say or do, all she could think of for the moment was mother searching for her lost pup

[Image: dckun0h-1bf58dac-c732-42b1-9b1c-4a64f368...UWk2K_EKD4][Image: dchuz07-24d33635-5486-4308-b39f-27a17d7b...cKewH3iJr0][Image: dckumoi-019122f3-7afa-4f71-b98f-0516e565...scwHNz3r40]

Ruaisar is a morning dove who will be present at all times unless there is a battle.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-14-2021, 01:16 PM

Mortis grinned, and made sure he was giving Auntie Izanami space too, after her exclamation on youthful energy. He smiled at the older wolf as she addressed him. Blood had never mattered to the Fatalis, his father had adopted left right and center until the winged boy was surrounded by wolves that loved him and called him family.

He grinned at the thought, and it took him a moment to realise what was being said. His friend's mother was missing? He came alert like a sentry standing guard, ears upright, and knees straight. “I can help you look for her first '' he hadn’t been much use so far looking for Riva, but perhaps she would still take his help looking for her mother. He couldn’t imagine what it would be like if the horned queen he called mother went missing.

"Mortis"

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-19-2021, 04:28 PM

Her laughter and general positive energy were soothing balm to the dog's soul. She was glad that the whole mess with Azriel and Diaval didn't hang like a dark cloud over her. It was bad enough that her highness` heart was broken, her daughter should stay happy as long as possible.

Astraea's next words froze the smile of Iza's face. " Child i haven't seen your mother since she ordered me to scout this place." Ruaisar?' She looked at the small dove, ' I see, it seems the little star already figured out how to acquire a companion.' but then something becomes very clear in her mind. " Are you telling me that you have been alone for god knows how long, without your mother or Lupa around? Where are Eclipsie and Locke?" the kai eyed Mortis, she was under the impression that Nox approved of him. ' one more reason to find the empress as soon as possible. '.

” We have to find them, Lady Nox is probably worried sick. That's when Mortis piped up. The great wolf offering his help ” Oh, please do. Having a local at our side will help immensely.” She would definitely put in a good word for him when they met the empress.

Astraea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-20-2021, 01:43 PM

The little star had looked confused as her aunt spoke of not seeing her mother since she was ordered to scout ahead, had she not followed shortly after? Or did she wish to hear if the lands were safe before she had set paw upon them? It made her young mind swivel with worry more so as she worried for her younger siblings possibly just as alone as she was. She had been foolish to go off on her own, a foolish little pup who thought the world was a safe place to explore. The thoughts paraded in her head as she let a lonesome whimper fall from her maw whilst biting at her leather laced lips.

A delicate paw had risen to her chest as worry started to pour from her, their family was still broken and seemed to be falling apart. Though as her friend started to voice that he would help she turned her head, she had kept him for so long away from god knows what responsibilities he could possibly have to attend to, she did not wish to keep him longer but her auntie Iza had answered for her instead saying it would help to have him on the lookout as well. It was with a troubled sigh she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. ”Auntie Iza is right, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble for you…” she started, before looking at her aunt before taking a breath. She had to stop worrying about every little thing but she couldn’t help what was in her nature.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-01-2021, 11:09 PM

Mortis stood politely to the side of the family reunion, letting Iza and Astraea catch up, and figure out what they had missed. It seemed that both were just as surprised to see the other here. It became very clear pretty quickly that Astrea was out here by herself.

The smaller wolf was sweet natured, and would be easy prey to any of the more nefarious wolves out there. Mortis vowed to stick close to her side until she was safely returned to her mother. A vow made easier when the older wolf agreed to his help. He looked at the small adult, and nodded his head, sharp and sure. He was there until they were reunited, an unspoken guard as well as guide. “I’m at your disposal” he promised.

“It’s no trouble Astrea, I promise” He’d make it up to the Warlord. For now, he had a mission ahead him. “Alright, so what does she look like, where does she like, or be likely to go?” he needed a starting point.

"Mortis"