gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2021, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 06:56 PM by Venom.)
Eulogy Destruction

Daughter of Rhythm and Toxic (dead npc slaver)
5 years old
female
Would like her personality to remain submissive and fearful at the start, IC development and changes are encouraged.
same with height build but skills are up for change.
Brief History: Born a slave and expected to become a breeder escaped into freedom only to be taken as a slave again until her brother Rhyme was able to bring her back to Abaven. Shortly after she was saved by Oxide and became pregnant by him. He wanted nothing to do with the pups and she remained in Abaven to raise her puppies. Eulogy got turned around during the Eruption and she and Spirit were lost for a time before returning to Abaven together. Eulogy has gone scarce once again but the reason is up to you.
Usual activity requirements are encouraged! Please give us at least one post every 4 weeks or so.

Code:
<b>Name:</b> Eulogy Destruction
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Plots/Plans/Where has she been:</b>

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Visitor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-11-2021, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 04:44 PM by Visitor.)
Name: Eulogy Destruction
Skills: Beginning to learn healing.
Appearance: A general shade of dusty grey with a hint of brown; darker on her legs and face, as well as some stripes on her rump. A lighter cream colour highlights under each of her eyes and the bridge of her muzzle. The same colour can be found draped across her shoulders and flecked through her pelt. Azure pools of colour that are here eyes, stand brightly against the almost monotonous pelt of the female.
Personality: Due to her past, Eulogy has fearful, anxious and timid, tending to shy away and remain quiet.
Plots/Plans/Where has she been: ...

Sorry, I haven't written in such a long time, it's going to take me a while to just slip onto gear.
I hope this is enough!

(Rue#8249)

Daphne

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-11-2021, 04:58 PM
Name: Eulogy Destruction
Skills: Healing and Intellect
Appearance:
Deep blue eyes stand out in sharp contrast against a thick and rich face of dark espresso, accented by slashes of cream beneath them and along the bridge of her slender muzzle. Her predominantly latte pelt also pools in darker tones down her legs and tail. Dark points fade into light with faint slashing stripes along her legs, standing out the most along her shapely thighs.

The woman is neither towering, nor bulky. Her frame is petite and this is only further accented by her low carriage. Her tail is often tucked, ears turned back and lips drawn in worry. She has a habit of curling her body in on itself to make her appear far smaller than she is, and is most often seen moving ‘sulkily’ in a vain attempt to avoid notice.

Personality:
Life has not been kind to Eulogy, every small victory met with a more crushing defeat. It has left the woman with many scars, both physical and mental. Born and raised a slave, then captured again once she finally broke free, servitude is in her bones now. She is a people pleaser and will fall over herself to help make life easier for others unasked. She watches closely, and moves to make the path smoother in any small way possible - even if every day is a struggle for her.

In the dark of the night, Eulogy is prone to bouts of deep anxiety, flashbacks and paralysing panic attacks. Night terrors are a common occurrence, and often leave the woman exhausted and despondent for days at a time. She has begun to think herself cursed, that all she touches will turn to ash. In her twisted and broken mind she is protecting those she loves by keeping everyone at arms length, but there is little she wants more than to be held and told she is loved. If she thought getting better or things going right was ever a possibility, she might be able to muster the strength to try again, but it has been a long time, and the woman should be handled with care.

Plots/Plans/Where has she been: She got it in her head that she was going to poison anyone with her bad luck if she stuck around too long, so she ran away (they’re all better off without me). Their lack of ability to locate her only further enforced this idea in her head. I wouldn’t mind looking into the idea of having her caught by someone (unless family find her first and bundle her up to bring her home), but if it has been assumed she was around but not around, I can work with that too!
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-18-2021, 09:39 PM
Thank you both so much for your apps! I'm going to go with NachoMumma as the winner for Eulogy!
[Image: ven-sig.png]