Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
01-04-2021, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 11:09 PM by Clouse.)
hello, i'm looking to get my characters out there more! please let me know if you'd like to thread, even if you have an idea outside of what's listed; i'm all ears! (eyes?)
i can also be contacted on discord (advokate#7243)!

Clouse Archer
M — 6 mo — loner — healer & hunter — South Boreas
timid & uncertain, Clouse is an earnest boy with strong wanderlust trying to figure himself out. currently he roams the South trying to build his skills and looking for a lead on wth he wants to do with his life. he's likely to help other wolves, make mistakes, be/feel victimized, and/or seek knowledge.
particularly seeking peers to bond with!! life skills lessons, opportunities to practice or learn herbalism (currently able to forage & perform basic first aid)
W15 skill prompt opportunities: a. healing, clouse is often depressed but can listen/lighten the mood as well! b. hunting, clouse needs to learn about preservation! c. bonus, steal from clouse or rope him into stealing with you! d. nav & int

Adora Mordha
F — 2 yr — loner — healer & intellect — South Boreas
Adora is a deeply devoted wolf, both to her religion (witchcraft) and to her first love Ellery; even though the latter dumped her and isn't happy she's been followed. she's a previously-sheltered hopeless romantic who needs a very strong and bitter taste of reality. she's equally likely to help or hinder others, and is likely to proselytize, hold a grudge & discriminate against males.
particularly seeking healer & intellect (religious angle) skill threads! encounters with other religions, p much any peer interactions, positive or negative
W15 skill prompt opportunities: a. healing, adora loves to gives guidance (through the Moon Mother of course) b. intellect c. fighting & bonus, feel free to take on adora for glory or food! d. hunting & nav

Scully Archer
M — 2 yr — loner — fighting & navigation — South Boreas
a trouble maker and a flirt, Scully wants nothing to do with a thing if it isn't entertaining. he is very selfish and inherited a large chip on his shoulder. he is likely to help only if there is a benefit, tease & bully and lash out with little notice.
particularly seeking skill threads, peer interactions both positive & negative
W15 skill prompt opportunities: a. bonus, Scully will definitely team up to steal food! b. navigation & fighting c. healing, int, & hunting

Ito Kanna
F — 4 yr — loner — fighting & navigation — pending approval
Kanna is a very cold wolf, rigorously trained as a shinobi and most recently serving Hattori's Iga clan. she's very business-minded and difficult to get much out of, but Enenra is the one remaining soft spot. she's likely to help if cost does not outweigh the benefit, defend herself violently and treat information as a commodity.
particularly seeking info on Hattori! interactions with other koi wolves (hmu if you wanna put together some back story!), skill threads (spars preferred over fights for now)

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

01-04-2021, 07:04 AM
There's not much I can offer in the way of characters but I do have a few ideas!

Clouse + Nox
Nox is or rather was, a mother of three. In addition to those three, she had various adopted-children who didn't survive the journey from her previous home. I think it would be good for her and Clouse alike, to meet and perhaps have a sort of mentorship going? She's not very familiar with herbs, but she has some friends who are who she can introduce him to. Of course, she could also teach Clouse some life-skills or lesser-important skills like etiquette and such. She's more than willing to share her knowledge over a cup of tea or a meal. He's still young so even if he makes a mistake or is a little awkward, she'll be very understanding.

Skully + Nox
I have a soft spot for the outcast-types and so does Nox. I think it might be interesting for them to bump into each other somehow. Nox would undoubtedly flirt and attempt to coax him into joining her cause. Perhaps they could cause a little trouble or swap some knowledge. Even if they don't get along, he'll get skill-points just from meeting her. Lemme know if you have any ideas!

You're welcome to check out my plotter! Lemme know if you have any ideas or plots!
my plotter
Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

[Image: g1hkYWI.png]

Laying down my past I scream.

This is not the end of me.

Time to bury it or me.

I can't take back who I've been but this is where I'll start again.

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
01-04-2021, 02:58 PM
sounds great, i'd love to throw both of them at her! i can start a thread with clouse if you don't mind starting one for scully & we can see where the interactions take them? ^^

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

01-05-2021, 04:54 AM
If you could start the one with Clouse that would be great. Trying to limit my thread-intake though so the one with Skully might have to wait til we finish the one with Clouse.
Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

[Image: g1hkYWI.png]

Laying down my past I scream.

This is not the end of me.

Time to bury it or me.

I can't take back who I've been but this is where I'll start again.

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
01-05-2021, 07:35 AM
not a problem! i'll tag ya when it's up!

Masque

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Delheid
01-10-2021, 06:52 PM
Masque is my only wolf so far. He's one year old and kind of a troublemaker, and I'm looking to cause trouble with him (stealing food? Sure that sounds right up his alley LOL). He's recently washed up ashore from the Rio Grande. He's Chaotic Good and prone to running away from fights (he's willing to start fights - just not finish them). He's also big on navigation and intellect, so maybe we could have our wolves build those skills together! :D

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
01-13-2021, 08:53 AM
oh sorry giggles, only just now seeing your post! sounds like masque and scully could be fast friends!! :eyes: wanna see if we can get a target together for the two to steal from??