Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-05-2014, 07:18 PM

So time has come to post this little girl. She is edge's play thing / girlfriend depending how whoever adopts her out , and shelby rp them! She has a lot of plots to come including edge and the siblings python and i are currently still creating ( RL makes these things slow at times ). Her backstory is up to you, but the story between her and edge is pretty simple , she has been in love with him since puphood, he ignored her thinking of her only as a friend. He noticed her for a short time, expressing love but when another caught his eye he turned his back on her, only to get his own heartbroken. Things went wrong in edge's life, death and such to whom he blamed himself ( he killed his own family out of self defence ), she stuck by his side begging him to open up to her , in reaction her turned against her and into himself blaming her for trying to make him not a murderer ect. Ackeni's life mission is to track edge down and make him understand hes not a bad wolf ectect. She is secretly still very much in love with him. We have a sound track for her basically, this was made to help whoever applys think of her personality in the way that they see fit, the korean songs can easily be watched on youtube for english subs . http://www.podsnack.com/F9A77B7EFB5/a1hio3nk44

Ackeni Radsaya
3 years . Large Frame, Always rather skinny.
Any on the darker side aligment. She is slightly evil but NO pup killer,ectect.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 01:21 PM
WILL POST AFTER WORK

she's mind, all mine! Muahaha

Madieke

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 01:52 PM
oohhh she sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot later tonight

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Hmm shall make graphics to taunt

Taddeo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Wait applying K-pop to a character Persona? Why must you tempt me so?

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Some of pythons favorite music is k-pop

Thaer

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Making ackeni a killable character, basically shes sadly going to die in childbirth once her and edge have pups ; if anyone is intrested they would get first dibs on the pups

Thaer

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 02:13 PM
ok o,o i got plot i want played out.. Ackeni dies in child birth ( after her and edge make up ectect ) , ( she is kiled by another wolf ( whoever it is thats open ) and edge and frayer go on a man hunt for the one who did it ectect

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Name - Saf
Character - Ackeni
Appearance - The woman stands at 32 inches tall, and nearly every inch of her body is swathed in a rich chocolate brown. However, her face is masked in a pale cream that surrounds both eyes and runs down the top of her muzzle to her nose. A strip of russet runs from her nose, between her eyes and all the way down to her shoulder blades. Her front left paw and hind right paw are dipped in the same cream as her face. Eyes are two toned gems the settle nicely into her face. One eye is a bright sea foam green, while the other is a a dark, dull forest green.
Personality - Ever since her heartbreak, the woman has closed herself off to others, refusing to allow herself to feel such heart ache again. Dark thoughts constantly cloud her mind as she wishes harm on everything she sees. Her life's mission has become to find Edge, leaving the woman determined and utterly loyal to him. Her prowls unknown lands, lashing out in fits of rage before continuing on her journey. Should she ever find Edge again, perhaps she will become less violent, falling back into her love stricken state. However, no matter what, her demons will hide in the shadows, waiting to lash out at the unsuspecting.

WIP

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-16-2014, 02:32 PM
OOC Name: Croatoan

Character Name: Ackeni Radsaya

Apperance: