gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
eirylys
01-07-2021, 08:33 AM

So, what I'm hoping to get is someone to play the cub that Areis adopted when he himself was only a year old, the cub having been around six months. He had been on the run from his group, having been exiled for treason against his monarch for attempting an assassination which, to this day, he has no regret about because said monarch was a dick who didn't drink respect women juice; but moving on, the cub or pup or whatever will likely end up being bigger than him so anywhere between medium, large, and extra large if you want to audition for a wolf pup, and I can buy the needed small species pass if you want a snow leopard bab~

My requirements are that you stay at least semi active and post at least once or twice a month. I will message you via discord if you can't meet this which I doubt I'll have to do but you never know. Another thing! I hold the right to take back this cub if you fall inactive or set them inactive because... well... I want it played, I don't want it sitting inactive xD

Oh! Right, you kinda of need a form don't you lmao okay here;

Code:
<b>OOC Name</b>:

<b>Character Name</b>:
<b>Gender</b>:
<b>Snow Leopard or Wolf</b>:
<b>Design</b>:
<b>Appearance</b>: 100 words or more
<b>Personality</b>: 150 words or more
<b>Plans</b>:
<b>RP Sample</b>: