Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-23-2021, 10:52 PM

Natha was a cat of small needs. So long as she had a long-limbed tree, and some meat, she seemed to be happy. She had made her way up the Armada ranks to Lieutenant, and seemed to be happy to remain where she was. Knowing she was a capable fighter, the Warlord relied on her to assist with pupsitting, as well as rotating her frequently into the role of patrolling and hunting. The Armada wasn’t a small pack to feed, and most of his wolves were warriors, not hunters.

He did not believe her ambitious, but it was well past time he gouged for himself what she wanted out of pack life, and where she saw herself heading. He wondered if one day she might want to bring kits into pack life, and he would be returning the favour of kitten-sitting. He grinned at the thought as he made his way to her favourite tree, and leaned lightly against its trunk. “Knock knock, Natha”

"Speech"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
02-06-2021, 04:42 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha lay stretched out on her belly along the lower branches of the oak tree that shaded her den. She'd finished an early morning patrol then burnt out the rest of her energy adding rabbits and a large turkey to the Armada's larders. While primarily a fighter, like all her kind she had a strong prey drive and winter did not hinder her hunting efforts. If anything, the lynx was made for hunting in the winter. Her large ears caught the sound of approaching paw steps but she didn't bother to open her eyes til she heard the voice of her leader.

Natha yawned and stretched, her front claws extending for just a moment before she turned to gaze at Sirius. "Ahh… if it isn't our fearless leader. Is there something I can do for you Sirius?" She hoped it would be battle related and not more pup-sitting. Not that she didn't occasionally find the little ones amusing, but her mothering instincts had been set aside years ago.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-13-2021, 09:23 PM

There she was. He caught sight of her as she stretched out her paws, the tawny coating of them blending well into the tree branch. He leaned against the tree, and looked up at the cat-woman with a half smile on his maw. “Hey hairball” he teased, wondering if he was going to get a tail in the face for it. “Just checking in with you, seeing how you're doing with pack life. Your well-rounded abilities have served the Armada well. Is there anywhere you wish to progress from here?” he asked of her.

He was looking to see who had ambition and drive, and those that wished for extra training. he was pleased with Natha thus far, and it was important to him that his members felt like they were in right place within his pack.

"Speech"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
03-21-2021, 05:07 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha blinked at him, bemused as he called her a hairball. "You're one to talk," she chuckled. Sirius continued to speak, asking her how things were going and where she wished to go. Her demeanor grew slightly more serious. "I have adapted well I think and I'm pleased with my life here. In regards to where I would go from here… I am content in my role and my rank and have no desire for greater responsibility." It wasn't that she couldn't handle it but she was getting up in years and she was more interested in taking it easier than working harder and harder right up to death.

"I am getting old Sirius, and I may only be around for a few more years. I just wanted to let you know." The life span of her kind varied but within her family none had made it past 12 years and considering how rough her early life had been and her continued pushing of it she did not expect to reach that number. She didn't expect Sirius to know this and felt it would be best to make him aware.