size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-26-2021, 08:29 AM

A snow storm blew through the day before and coated everything in several inches of freezing white. Aerndis was not discouraged and set out on her morning hunt not only to catch some breakfast but also to survey the results of the storm. The fresh snow fall made for easy tracking when it came to tracks. She could see the wild, criss-crossing path of rabbits but it was the call of a pheasant rooster that had caught her attention. She started there and soon had herself a pheasant and a rabbit. A nice pair of fresh kills.

With her prizes in her mouth she headed toward her brother's den to offer him some breakfast. It had been awhile since she'd spoke with him and now that he was married she was curious how her brother was settling into life as a husband. She didn't know much of his wife other than she seemed a standoffish sort, as though her mind was always some where else. Aerndis set the prey down near the front of the den and called for her brother. "Juuuup… you in there? I've brought breakfast if you'd like to join me."

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
02-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Jupiter blinked blearily as a voice from outside echoed down the barrow. He was still as he processed it and then he sat up with a start. Aerndis? Here, at his den with- Jupiter glanced over at Alfrun uneasily. He forced himself to move slowly and carefully and yet somehow still hastily as he tried to get up and out of the den before she woke up and he was forced to introduce her to his sister. That was just not something he wanted to do. It was the sort of cross contamination that just felt like it would spell trouble for him.

He slid out of the den and then casually blocked the entrance with his rump. That wouldn't stop anyone from coming or going if they were determined but he could try, right? "Oh hey uh Aerndis. Long time no see." Jupiter's eyes found the food and he forced himself to focus on it. "Breakfast, eh? What did I do to deserve that?"
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-13-2021, 01:26 PM

Aerndis grinned as her brother slipped out of the den. "Yea, feels like its been ages. As to the food, I figured you could use a nice warm meal after getting stuck in an arranged marriage. C'mon, let's not wake the missus." Aern picked up the fresh caught game and walked a bit of a ways away to a clearing in the knolls so that they wouldn't wake Jupiter's new wife. Aerndis still didn't know what to think about her brother being goaded into a marriage like this. She supposed she felt rather sorry for him. She'd have been pissed and straight up refused if it had been her in his place. She set down the game and turned to her brother. "So… how goes it? What's she like? I'll be honest I don't think we've ever really talked but Alfrún always seemed so… serious." Not at all the sort of woman she pictured her brother settling down with, assuming she'd pictured Jupiter settling down at all which she hadn't.