gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
01-26-2021, 09:08 AM

Small ears switched as she made her way through the woods in search of herbs, something she did all the time, and this time she felt a bit brave to come here, near where her pack once raided another. She never agreed with that, she always saw it as a monstrosity, to steal from someone who never messed with them. But what could she have done? She was a mere healer back then, someone with no important word for the rest, and she still wasnt. Even if she wanted, she wouldn't have been able to stop it.

Aki her wild cat sat on the wolf's back as they always did, Yurei's backpack was where I always was found by her body's side.

"Okay, let's find Alfalfa." Aki nodded jumping down from the white female's back. As like that both started to search for the purple flower.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Charm

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-23-2021, 07:14 PM
WATCH YOUR TONGUE
Charm's small body weaved through the woods like a ghost. Her dark markings appearing through the tendrils of the weeping willows that stood here. She couldn't count the regret that she had when she realized that Boreas had so much to explore. Though the small healer didn't waste any time spotting the stranger through the woods. Her ears pricked forward trying to listen there was never a tell tale sign if another was friendly or not. She smiled staying only a few feet away.

"Out herb hunting?" she could only assume considering the smell of herbs surrounding the other. Charm didn't want to test things too far though. The tiny old woman would stay afar, her scarred face looking onward. She was growing weary in her old age, she wondered if she would ever find peace now. There was still much for her to see and learn she felt. The thought lifted away making her attention focus again on the wolf she was speaking to.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
02-24-2021, 11:08 AM
[Image: yureii.png]
I'm lost then I'm found
But it's torture bein' in love
I love when you're around
But I fuckin' hate when you leave

Yurei kept up with the research, hoping to find what she came here to find, she just didnt want to come back with empty paws. And even if this was just a herbal forage, she knew she could be using them someday, any time really. And nodding but still with hints of pessimism tried her best, she had to. Not only the pack needed this, but Casso also did. When she found him wounded that day, she was worried to have the misfortune of not having the right herb when he needed it the most.

And like that she found the alfalfa, the plant for nutrition aligments and nursing mothers. And as this one didnt grow up into her polar Hemisphere she would need many of them. And like that she started to collect them. But then a voice came to her ears. Trying to be calm she turned to see an older female. "I am...and yourself?"

""

Code by Minnie
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.