gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
02-01-2021, 02:57 PM

Things were going well in the pack as far as he could tell, though he hadn’t yet had much of a chance to meet all the members personally he’d at least been able to say hello in passing. But, the man wasn’t content to let things be as they were. He was far too ambitious for that, far too much the social bug. He had a task that needed to be done, but who was to say that it needed to be done alone? Renovating a house was a good skill set to have, in his opinion, and not something that was able to be done often. It was a good opportunity for the wolves of Ashen to become accustomed to something foreign, but also for them to get to know him. He raised his maw and called to them all, inviting whoever wanted to come to his aid.

Talking, Talking in Italics means he's speaking Japanese

Faith

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
02-03-2021, 02:38 PM
Faith Abraxas

The stranger's call rang over the packlands and Faith found her curiosity peaked. The girl knew it was important she not simply laze about so though the caller was one of the mortals that occupied the pack she wanted to prove she wasn't just resting on her laurels, and so with her mother's blessing (and her watchful eye), the girl made her way over to the islands, picking one of the land bridges to cross the water and searching out the source of the call.

It was one of the wolves from the meeting she'd attended, not the one she'd been assigned... no she'd been graced with the Empress herself as her mentor but it wasn't training the man had called for so she approached, tail high and tongue lolling from her jaw.
"Looking for a helpin' paw?"
She asked, her head tipping to the side.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.